'Something got me started', Kekes diary

keke

:)
Hello everyone , thought I would have a go at a diary. Dunno what really to say cept that I have been fat forever and now at the ripe ole age of 50 have decided to do something about it after weighing last Wednesday and seeing 24 st on the dial!!:eek::eek:
I have followed sw religiously for the week and if it had not been for this place I would never have even started so thank you all for being brave and having the patience to post your thoughts on here and help and inspire the really tough dieters who have sooooo soooo much to lose and find it so hard to even start a diet and stick to it for more than a couple of hours.I mean that is how tough I felt it was for me to even get started, every night for years thinking tomorrow I will be good. BuT TOMORROW NEVER CAME.All the clothes in sizes too small I bought promising I would diet into them never to wear. It's been one long disaster. The only thing that has seen me through is my wonderful hubby and dd's. I am so lucky to have them. Anyway enough of the bad tomorrow I am going to start a diary and my first weigh in . See you tomorrow and good luck to all of us.

Hi,

I found your diary! :)

You will love completing it each day... AND think how good it will be to read back after a few months on plan! :)

We can do this ... There are so many people on this site that have lost ALOT of weight. I am sure we will have good days & bad days but we can all help each through.

Again, all the best for your WI tomorrow! :) xxx

Look forward to following your diary :) good luck!!

I can totally relate to what you said too, i dont think i have had a single day where i have stuck 100% to the plan,,,,or any diet. I do struggle but it is getting easier...i think lol. I also have a size 16 dress hanging on my wardrobe door that i fear i will never fit in (im a 22 at the min) but im having a think positve night and we can do this!! Ill certainly show my support for you on your way :)

Good luck with your weigh in x

Oh thank you all for your good wishes well much appreciated really! x. I had my wi and lost 6 lbs, if I am truthful I was a bit disappointed about that, silly I know, but never mind I didn't run straight to the crisps like I do normally I ate loads of fruit and total greek yogurt all free for brekky and just had some ham and cherries for lunch, didnt fancy anything else really, having a spag bol made with quorn for tea so hope to stay on target today even though I really craved some crisps today I didn't succumb so I spose that is a victory in itself . The main thing is that I am keeping on going and that I feel so much better than even a week ago more energy and no indigestion/reflux it's not just the scales that matter it's our whole outlook on life. I am not just a number on a damn scale! Neither are any of us. Will post tom now Good luck to all of us x!

6lbs is a fab loss don't be hard on yourself. Slow and steady wins the race, the slower you lose the easier it is to keep off, the faster you lose the easier it is to wack it all back on again!

It took me about 3 weeks to lose 6lbs. Good on ya girl.

Keep going, we're all behind you xxxx :D

keke said:
Oh thank you all for your good wishes well much appreciated really! x. I had my wi and lost 6 lbs, if I am truthful I was a bit disappointed about that, silly I know, but never mind I didn't run straight to the crisps like I do normally I ate loads of fruit and total greek yogurt all free for brekky and just had some ham and cherries for lunch, didnt fancy anything else really, having a spag bol made with quorn for tea so hope to stay on target today even though I really craved some crisps today I didn't succumb so I spose that is a victory in itself . The main thing is that I am keeping on going and that I feel so much better than even a week ago more energy and no indigestion/reflux it's not just the scales that matter it's our whole outlook on life. I am not just a number on a damn scale! Neither are any of us. Will post tom now Good luck to all of us x!

I have been out tonight... Just seen your post!!!

WELL DONE!! thats FANTASTIC!! :) xx

Aw thank you GIRLS.Specially you Sugar hope you had a lovely meal out with your mum.
Nearly failed tonight went to asda and nearly bought cheese and onion rolls and sausage rolls you know the ones in the bakery dept they are one of my faves but I put them back and instead when I got home I had some turkey breast and 2 tiger rolls with mustard. Then I go on sw site and see I shouldn't have had the tiger rolls but y'see I didn't have the spag bol for my tea. I just dint feel like it so I was really hungry on the way home from work, so I turned my day round to red and thought I could use my syns and my heb's for them and the turkey was free then cos it was a red day instead of green . I won't beat myself up about it though. Almost anything was better than all that pastry in the sausage and cheese rolls.Anyway thats my evening see you tomorrow girls xx.

Am awful today just craving really awfull food and almost giving in. I haven't really had this craving until now please god it gets easier I just want to scoff what is wrong with me?

Oh Keke, I know this feeling well! Keep thinking of your 6lb loss. That's a brilliant start. Think what it could be next week!

Have you got any Total left? It's nice with a few oats and raisins or cranberries (not sure if this is SW 'tho as I don't do it). Porridge too is good for cravings (fill it with Splenda). Even though it's off plan it's better than giving in to the call of the cheesy bread!

Best of luck Pomooky XX

Thank you Pomooky I have come through this crisis thank god, the girls here have been wonderful so kind and helpful pming me in my hour of need and encouraging me so much. I take on boardyour porridge hint think I will have a pkt of oats so simple for supper tonight to fill me up thanks m'dear x

Good day today again thank god. No blips or cravings just eaten very well and filled myself up so I don't have a repeat performance of yesterday. Had fruit for brekky again then came home from shops and had 2 alpen lights and new pots and spagetti hoops ,just had cottage cheese and salad for tea and fat free yogurt and no sugar jelly now, think I did ok today feel full now anyway LOL!hOPE WE ALL HAD GOOD DAYS see you all tomorrow x

Hi keke

Just wanted to say well done on your loss and keeping on track this week. I was 28st then got to 24st and got stuck. Back to faithful sw and I'm getting it off again. Currently 23.3 so we are close in weight. If you wanna buddy up for support or want a kick let me know x

Thanks Jaydee will buddy you thank you for asking you have done very well m'dear you must feel so much better already I am feeling better after just 10 days instant almost energy and feeling less bloated and no indigestion or reflux .I think I will try stopping my omeprazole if it keeps up. Thing is Jaydee I can't get over how much people help us all on here it really does make a difference. Speak tom thanks Jaydee x

Thanks JaCKIE I forgot to ask you if you are feeling better hope you are m'dear. HAVE GOT UP TODAY FULL OF MY OWN ADVICE TO Sugarplum last night, eat eat and eat fill up on free flaming food till it comes out of my earholes!!! lol....so with that in mind have had a whole yes whole tin of baked beans and a whole tin of chopped toms on my heb wholemeal bread toast and a cuppa . Am full to bursting now and a damn good job! Woke up feeling starved and panging terribly so I have silenced that norty gnawing gutsy pig in my stomach with a heap of grub that will teach him!! lol good days for us all today girls please god one day at a time! YES!

Last edited:
For elevenses cherries ff greek yogurt and 2 light alpen bars thats my hebs now gone and free food for the rest. Dunno what to have for lunch might have an omelette yes will do that and have a hea cheese on top faberoony sorted and tea will be a salad with cott cheese am doing green in case you dint realise me heartys!lol x Thing is see girls whatever I have in free food is a ton betterererer for me than the pkt of biscuits or the 8/9 pkts of crisps I would normally shove down my throat I mean a bag of crisps is sooooooo small and innocuous isn't it they won't hurt you will they huh! My worst enemy I think.
Have got the dd off to a car boot, full of cheese on toast 1 heb and 1 hea along with scrambled egg aw bless her. I gotta do this for her as well it's not fair on the dd's having a huge mother traipsing around in their wake, they never say anything but I feel it for them see. Right have rambled on enough now speak soon you will all be fed up with me I can assure you I will have to be banned! lol xx

Just read Ms Piggys diary and am refuelled with enthusiasm she is doing so well I want some of that as well please ! lol

Back