'Something got me started', Kekes diary

Good day today thank god had cherries & yogs for brek sw quiche and salad for lunch and spag bol made with quorn for tea no awful cravings today not like yesterday ! n Am working tonight dunno what to take to work but will raid the fridge fore I go good stuff only ! lol speak tom night xx BE GOOD everyone!

keke said:
Good day today thank god had cherries & yogs for brek sw quiche and salad for lunch and spag bol made with quorn for tea no awful cravings today not like yesterday ! n Am working tonight dunno what to take to work but will raid the fridge fore I go good stuff only ! lol speak tom night xx BE GOOD everyone!

Your menu today sounds lovely!! I need to try the quiche!!

Don't work too hard. chat soon xxx

Your menu today sounds lovely!! I need to try the quiche!!

Don't work too hard. chat soon xxx

Quiche is very nice Sugar, dry fried onions & red pepper s&p 2 beaten eggs a 300g carton of cott cheese mixed tog and cooked for about 25 mins at 200 c looks like something my dds threw up raw but just like a quiche after cooked. Had half each with dd yest. Been to work and was so busy didn't even sit for long still that is all good for the wloss. Have you seen some of the amazing diaries Sugar I have been reading PINK PUNKSTAR she's so inspiring and looks and feels so good she's like a different person iyswim. speak tom am so tired have to crash soon.xxx

Keke, your menu is so healthy.. You did so well to come through that wanting to eat anything patch..you deserve a good loss

I am trying Diana but its sooo hard thank you for the support hope you have a goo dloss too m'dear xx

keke said:
Quiche is very nice Sugar, dry fried onions & red pepper s&p 2 beaten eggs a 300g carton of cott cheese mixed tog and cooked for about 25 mins at 200 c looks like something my dds threw up raw but just like a quiche after cooked. Had half each with dd yest. Been to work and was so busy didn't even sit for long still that is all good for the wloss. Have you seen some of the amazing diaries Sugar I have been reading PINK PUNKSTAR she's so inspiring and looks and feels so good she's like a different person iyswim. speak tom am so tired have to crash soon.xxx

Hi Keke,

I have read Pink Punkstar... Sooo motivational!!!

Good luck with your WI tommorow!! You will do FAB!!! xxx

Right then me gerties have had a fairly odd day today. Had some peanut butter on toast for brek but won't be doing that again I had to use all my syns on the peanut butter alone it's very difficult to stop oneself from scoffing the whole damn jar but there you go obviously am going to come up against my enemies but just dint realise peanut butter was one of them! then went to bed after taking dd2 to gp she has got shingles aw bless her she is so itchy and has a headache and tummy ache the dr gave her some high dose antiviral drugs but I don't like her taking them really because of all the side effects but she said best to treat as it was so early the drugs stop the pain and irritation that you can suffer for months after. I spose I was worried about her and the old comfort eating reared its ugly head. I didn't cheat as such but I wouldn't have chosen to spend my syns on that!Had WEdges beans and cheese for tea very comforting filling healthy and nice!Just what this dr ordered! Hope everyone ok have a good day everyone speak tom xx

Hi Keke,

I have read Pink Punkstar... Sooo motivational!!!

Good luck with your WI tommorow!! You will do FAB!!! xxx

Hope so Sugar am finding the support we get on here very helpful everyone is sooo sooo kind and rooting for one another I don't think I would have stuck to the diet if it wasn't for them you included of course m'dear! speak tom xx

No worries Diana hope you liked the quiche you can put loads of stuff in it to make it taste nice. Peanut butter firmly locked away in the cupboard today Had another funny day today not eaten much have been off my grub dunno why just had a bit of ham salad for lunch and a punnet of cherries for tea still the night is young ! Anyway have been to class for wi and am delighted to tell you that I have lost 2lbs ! Now I wunt be delighted normally but I have eaten like a piggy (all free food) a few days this week and I dunno how I have lost it ! I am very glad I have mind so it's 10lbs now and counting. Tomorrow am going to try red instead and try to shift a bit more wt off fore my hols end of the month! Hope everyone ok and being good will speak tom only am knackered tonight after night shift Mon night I think the heat today has got to me too! XXX

Well done on the loss keke! You are doing fab! I am in route for a good loss this Saturday too so we are on the right track! Just think how hot we will be by Christmas! No more minging outfits when everyone else is in glittery masterpieces! X Xx

Keke... Well done!!!! Really pleased for you!!! :)

jayde1148 said:
Well done on the loss keke! You are doing fab! I am in route for a good loss this Saturday too so we are on the right track! Just think how hot we will be by Christmas! No more minging outfits when everyone else is in glittery masterpieces! X Xx

Hi Jayde,

Hope sat WI goes well, sounds like you have had a fab week! :) xxx

Well done on the 2lbs !! Whatever you ate lots of seems to have done the trick ..When I am well into the swing of SW again I need to work on cutting down on quantities..

Thanks Diana think I will have to cut the quantities as I have been eating mountains of food . It was much more that I usually eat but it was a sprat to catch a mackeral needed to get completely off norty food which I have done thank god, next to cut down on the volume . SPEAK SOON XX KEEP IT GOING!

Thanks Jayde I did have a crisis in my thinking today you know the usual whats the point it's not fair but then I started thinking about my holiday and how even 3 weeks makes a difference and besides all that I FEEL BETTER PHYSICALLY!Which actually is the best thing at the moment cos you certainly won't be able to tell I have lost weight until I get about 3 stones off.Then everyone says have you lost weight and you say yes 3 stone and they are thinking christ she's lost 3 stone and she still looks like that ! Damn and blast them all! Onwards and upwards speak soon xxx.

Keke... Well done!!!! Really pleased for you!!! :)

Thanks Sugarplum I hope I do even more this week am a bit funny over the food at the mo haven't eaten a tremendous lot today which actually is not at all like me, lately I have scoffed far more thanI ever have so prapps I am shrinking my stomach or teaching myself good habits I dunno. HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY ON SAT if I don't speak to you before then. Happy Birthday from us all and good luck with the weigh in xxx:birthday:xxx

Today on the menu was 2 pears and 2 apples for brekky coffee x 3 cups which seem to have woken me up today lol after my night shift! lunch cherries,green salad 1 small (and I mean small) baked pot ,tea was 7 cod fish fingers green salad a cuppa tea & 2 apples .dunno how many syns the fish fngers are but haven't had much really so...... funny isn't it when you don't eat a lot compared to normal I do hope it's finally getting through to me please god. Speak tom xxx

ohhh been ever so slightly norty today after nearly a month you will have to forgive me......
had 2 pears for brekky ,yogyurt cuppa tea. lunch 2 tortillas 14 syns, toms, 2 eclairs 14 syns ooopps and for tea chicken carrots broccoli gravy 3syns new pots and a welsh cake 6 syns oops again!seems like I have had a bad day but not as bad as it could have been and I dint have much yesterday 37 syns OMG!!!!!!nO MORE SYNS FOR 3 DAYS I AM ON BREAD AND WATER WITHOUT THE BREAD LOL! DON'T WORRY FOR ME WILL GET RIGHT BACK ON IT THIS IS JUSTA small blip honest!See if I count it up the total in cals would be about 2000 cals which according to mfp is what I should have for loss of 2lbs a week. So am not fretting at all back on it tom. Am wondering if I would be better off counting cals tbh still lets see how I get on this week hey be good everyone lol nit like me xxx HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL MEAL Sugar m'dear !xxx

Back