Something nobody knows

See.. its reasons like that i carry a donor card.. it makes all the difference to someones life eh..

my daughter has got cystic fibrosis and will need a lung transplant and maybe a liver transplant at some point so its great that you carry a doner card, i just wish more people did! ( most CF sufferers die whilst on the waiting list)

my fact.....

i won a car in thats life magazine competition 7 years ago, and only got rid of it last year :)

I lived in Holland for three years when I was a child and at the time could speak fluent dutch.

xx

Oh that's really cool :D I'm Dutch! :) Do you still know some words or has it all faded? ;-)

I want to get fit enough to run a marathon, i'm asthmatic and struggle to run to the end of the road at the mo.

Oh that's really cool :D I'm Dutch! :) Do you still know some words or has it all faded? ;-)

The odd word although struggle to spell them, things like please, thanks, hello! Strangely I have a better memory for some of the food, frikandel, pofitures...!

xxx

The odd word although struggle to spell them, things like please, thanks, hello! Strangely I have a better memory for some of the food, frikandel, pofitures...!

xxx

:8855::8855: It's funny the thing I can do best in Portuguese is read menus. ?????

I used to play ladies rugby, it was great fun and especially as we got to train with the men!!!

Rugby men rule :D

:8855::8855: It's funny the thing I can do best in Portuguese is read menus. ?????

i can read menus in spanish, german, french, indonesian, italian, english and polish (obviously:D) and partially in Russian:p I am extra weird:D I think the first thing I learned to say in Spanish was "Dos helados por favor", which means: two ice creams please:D

Before I had my babies I was a model. Not famous mind!

I was born in Germany, have had a breast reduction and am a qualified fitness instructor (although have never worked in a gym or taken a class to date :eek:)

xx

Ps - I would carry a donor card and give blood but can't due to drug therapy treatment recieved in hospital :(

I am a car mechanic and a beauty therapist!

When I left school I completed my apprenticeship and have worked in garages ever since.

When I'm not at full time work I am a beauty therapist.

My husband is away with work, its 2.00pm and I am not dressed yet!!

I had a chest reduction done 7 years ago and strangly enough it didn't hurt at all!

Snap! I had a breast reduction 7 years ago too - best thing I ever did!

i can read menus in spanish, german, french, indonesian, italian, english and polish (obviously:D) and partially in Russian:p I am extra weird:D I think the first thing I learned to say in Spanish was "Dos helados por favor", which means: two ice creams please:D

I have been taking Turkish lessons for 7 months and plan on spending the rest of my life trying to speak fluent Turkish:8855:

Back