Something nobody knows

i know a few words in turkish, it is an awesome language;p like: Neredesin güneşerum? Seni ozluyorum, seni istiyorum:D which means: where are you my sunshine? I miss you, i want you:)

I have a 3 inch tongue..half an inch off the world record!

I lived in Indonesia for 2 years, climbed the second highest (and active too) volcano in Indonesia (Gunung Rinjani) and some smaller volcanoes as well (Mount Bromo, Batur and Ijen), swam with the sharks in Hawaii, played junior varsity tennis and snorkled on the Malaysian coral reefs. I went camping in the Adirondack Mountains, where I had to pledge allegiance to the US flag every morning, and had a face to face encounter with a very pleasant brown bear.

The odd word although struggle to spell them, things like please, thanks, hello! Strangely I have a better memory for some of the food, frikandel, pofitures...!

xxx

Hahah. COOL! :D You remembered the frikandel lolol :D You're probably the only english person who knows what that is :D

xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete10141748
When I was at University I played guitar and sang in an X-factor style competition and came 2nd out of 23 entrants :)

My mind is having trouble coping with the concept of a Science Geek/Rhydian hybrid kind of being - they don't go together :confused: :D
What can I say, I'm a man of many talents ;) :D :p

I lived in South Africa for 17yrs and speak the language, so can understand a bit of dutch too as they are very similar.

something people don't know about me......

I was Head Girl at my secondary school... girly swat!

I have got misaligned patelas

I secretly love watching The Girls of the Playboy Mansion! x

My husband is away with work, its 2.00pm and I am not dressed yet!!

Hiya

Lol that made me smile... sounds just like me....

Hmmm something no one knows about me.. well as I'm new on here that accounts for just about everything about me...
A strange but true fact is that I love driving fast on country roads, (only where safe of course)... but don't go must above 70 on a motorway...

I have got misaligned patelas
I hope they don't hurt you. Mine would slip out of place all the time before I started and in the early days of my journey. It really hurts when that happens. That is one of the many reasons I started this diet. They don't do it hardly anymore but I am very protective of my knees. They are still pretty weak and I spoke with the excercise guy that comes to our group once per month to talk about diffrent fitness stuff. He said swimming, ie kicking my legs at the side of the pool will help strenthen my knees. I really want to try this because when I go to curves I still can't do the stair stepper without my knees hurting. ughhh...
edi

I hope they don't hurt you. Mine would slip out of place all the time before I started and in the early days of my journey. It really hurts when that happens. That is one of the many reasons I started this diet. They don't do it hardly anymore but I am very protective of my knees. They are still pretty weak and I spoke with the excercise guy that comes to our group once per month to talk about diffrent fitness stuff. He said swimming, ie kicking my legs at the side of the pool will help strenthen my knees. I really want to try this because when I go to curves I still can't do the stair stepper without my knees hurting. ughhh...
edi

I know exactly what you mean, mine dont hurt as much when I am lighter. When mine click out of place I get a floaty feeling in my knee and it just makes me feel sick until I stretch my leg and they click back in again.

My doctor said to make sure I didnt do any jogging. I just said 'as if' lol

Back