Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

well done sweetie!
we knew and you knew you could do it! Onwards and Downwards!x

Well suprisingly i'm doing ok, almost 100% but haven't cheated with 'naughty' stuff just bought the wrong coleslaw so it's a little higher in syns. But i'm going shopping tonight so i'm gonna be so good and not buy anything bad, i actually had jelly for the first time and it wasn't to bad, had to eat it slowly though.
I'm having serious invite issues, wish i'd bought them now because making them is a nightmare, got a bridesmaid coming round tonight to see the dress, not sure how well it'll go because i have to tell her that her mum isn't invited to the wedding (she's my cousin but her mum is divorced from my uncle) to be honest i can't wait for the wedding to be over, i just want to be able to move house, have some money and try for a baby, i'm fed up of people moaning at me or about me, because they don't get what they want on our day. its doing my head in!!!
Anyway i'll stop ranting now :D

Reactions: Taz
Aw hun you shouldn't feel like that about your day. It's YOUR day. I told Mr Taz before our wedding that we would do things the way we wanted to do it and if people didn't like it then they didn't have to come and if people didn't want to come then I'd rather not pay to feed people who didn't really want to be there!

Oh Im so with ya on the wedding thing! My mum and family are getting on my wick!
Some ppl are never happy! x

Hey everyone,
been avoiding you all because i have yet again gone of the rails. But its ok because my hours have changed so i am going back to class. Bit nervous though because its a new class, my other one has gone now but its in the same place so i'm hoping that the people are the same.
Steve bought me a bike on Saturday (although he broke it when he put it together) not that i can ride it yet because my fat ass on the saddle hurts so much, in fact it made me cry because i got this bike to help me lose weight but i'm to fat to use it, it really sucks, so today i'm researching saddles for big bums but i'm not sure they exist.
So tomorrow i am rejoining and getting back on track and staying on track. Work is ok, i can do it there it's at home i struggle because steve eats nothing but junk so i might make him come with me because he's forever moaning about his size and he says all he needs to go the gym but he never goes. Anyway best go and search my saddles

Hey hun - we all fall off the rails every now and again - but you are back on here and at class, which is what matters. Go get em girl. x

Well i did it, i joined last night, was going to wait till next week but i'm fed up of putting it off. did my measurements yesterday and i'm about 10 inches on my hips and wait from fitting in my dress? do you think i can shift that by october? honestly? i thought i could but i'm getting a bit worried. eeeeeeeeeek
On the subject of weddings i had a disaster yesterday was making my invites and they look so crap, you can see the inserts on through the card, the ribbon keeps falling off and as usual steve doesn't agree and he even said everything doesn't have to be perfect, nearly killed him at that point i mean its only our wedding day. So i refuse to make them and send them, so now i have to find some money and some cheap invites and to top it off i'm getting the flu! Good Week!

Aww hun, sorry to hear you are struggling with invites, I kind of see what OH is saying though - sometimes a bit of imperfection is nice, and shows they are home made - there again, it depends on how they look on the whole!

I think you can do it in time for your wedding, but you need to keep focused, come on here and talk to us if you're slipping off the wagon etc, we'll keep you in line.

Good luck x

I agree totally with Lou! As for invites oh god! I dont wanna do em1?
x

Cheers girlies, i've found some print your own ones in marks and spencers that are lovely but it's going to cost another £100, sure your's will be alot more successful, what are they like?

I dunno love! I aint thought about em :/

My friend has the one from marks and yes they are lush!

Paul wats to design our own - oh what joys!
x

Cheers girlies, i've found some print your own ones in marks and spencers that are lovely but it's going to cost another £100, sure your's will be alot more successful, what are they like?
OMG you haven't bought them yet have you? How many do you need? You can get some really nice personalised ones all done for you for way cheaper than that!

Where from Taz!! Links and ideas welcome!?

I'm just off to bed now Claire but I will find some good links in the morning (please remind me, I have a brain like a sieve at the moment!)

Well bloody hell i put on 3lbs last week, god knows how, i've been pretty good this week, it was my birthday so i was a little naughty but hopefull not done too much damage. Not much else to report really, still can't get my head into it, my dress is still haunting me. Its my best friends wedding in a month and i have nothing to wear, i bought a dress and it looks hideous, its black tie and i don't think going in jeans would go down well.

Hi hun, perhaps the gain was a blip in the scales? Keep with it and you'll be rewarded next week.... x

Oh well huni - you can lose that this week and maybe more - sdont stress - good luck
1xxx

Back