Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

Lovely!
Where you get that from huni
x

Fab stuff, its lovelu sweetie - you will look lovely!
xx

gorgeous dress nilo xxx

Hi and welcome back, your wedding dress is lovely x

Well thank you for all the lovely comments about my dress, i'm still super excited, i can't wait to see it. Never did start today but will defo start tomorrow. I am back at work tomorrow (I Think) i've been off for almost 2 weeks although i went back in for one day in the middle, and i've been signed off for the last week with acute broncitus and i'm not sure if my sick note includes tomorrow, so i'm just going in to be safe, been bored stiff at home anyway. Its my birthday next month and i'm getting a bike so i can cycle to work, but i'm a bit worried people will laugh at the fat bird on the bike :sigh:
Anyway tomorrow is a short day at work, well 9-5.00 which is short for me, i might join group tonight, not to sure. I have found that slimming world are alot nicer when it comes to shift workers then weight watchers were. I dunno, can you tell i'm still as decisive as ever? right to bed i go because i'm blooming shattered,

Reactions: Taz
No one will laugh at you! As I have found with the gym, being overweight I would be more embarrased about people seeing me going into McD's than seeing me at the gym! At least whilst exercising you are doing something about it!

Well my dress is here and it's beautiful but it no where near fits and I look like a complete fool in it, I'm so sad, I guess I knew I'd feel this way but hoped I wouldn't I really could cry :( I still didn't start today guess I can't put it off any more

I bet it doesnt look awful... Well start the sw way tomm and it will look gorgeous on huni in a matter of weeks.

Chin up, we all here to help you
x

9Well i still haven't started, i keep putting it off, its always tomorrow. I'm annoying myself, but i haven't had much time to be organised but i don't start work till 2.30 tomorrow, so i have all morning to be organised and get my bum in gear, still not sure whether to join group or not, i think it would be a good idea i'm just on such random shifts. Still so sad about the wedding dress but it's my own fault but just can't seem to get myself in gear.

Come on girly!!! You CAN do this, get your bum in gear (as Taz said) and give it your all.

I know it's blooming hard and none of us want to do it, but grit your teeth and think of your wedding day.

Start small with little targets of "I'll be 100% this morning" / "day" / "week" and before you know it you'll be having 100% months without realising it.

xxx

Reactions: Taz
Yes come on! You can do this
xx

Thanks guys you are fab,
i don't want to jinx it but so far today i have been 100% and i was at work and everyone had sweets so extra good there as i didn't have one. But i had an egg sandwich, which was the healthiest thing i could find in Gregg's but it was on brown bread so it's not that bad. I still have all my syns so hopefully i can avoid falling off the wagon so soon.

Thanks for the support guys,

Back