Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

Today we finally agreed on our wedding invitations TA DA
000_0002.jpg

000_0003.jpg

But without the paper behind the black, i'm very excited. Oh and my darling fiance has suprised me (again) with an appointment to get my haircut tomorrow, which will be the first time in almost 2 years (i have very long hair) so hopefully getting rid of that will shed a few more pounds :D

Love the invites, did you make them yourself? I've got arse length hair and I had it cut to my bra line last year. It felt so weird. I might be braver this year and have it to my shoulders, just to see what it's like. It would probably drive me mad though

lovely huni...

we are designing ours too :/

get you n new hair - we want b4 n after pics pls :)

oooo no no no i don't do pictures!!!
Yep i'm making them myself (originally we were making them ourselves but we've dropped the pretense that he's going to help) I'm going to have my hair cut to my shoulders, then it should be a nice length for the wedding.

Go on get a pic. Dont be silly come on now now now!!

They are loveyly, psl at oh lack of help!?
x

Having a funny day, i haven't been going to sleep till 4am and waking up early, but it's catching up with me, OH took the day off today and we went shopping, got some cardigans and a headband with a flower on for the flowergirls, so thats them sorted. He also bought me a new purse and some hairclips. Oh and some sweeties that are only 3syns a bag and yummers. For tea i'm making SW chips, gammon and eggs and maybe beans if i can be bothered to open a can. He's gone out tonight bowling and i really miss him, feel very lonely! I was invited at first and then he changed his mind and said that it was work people only, but today he said today about some partners were going, i didn't bother to point it out but feel a little sad about it (i do no all his work mates, they are lovely) Was naughty yesterday had a chinese (chicken chow mein) but i didn't have any hexb's so i thought the chicken would count and it would be lower syns. But i also had a bag of white buttons and a bag of milk buttons which are like 8 syns each oh and a couple of bags of crisps which are 3.5 syns. Ouch its even worse seeing it all written down. Hope its ok, i really want my stone award.

CHIN UP!

Come here and talk to us :)
xx

Having a funny day, i haven't been going to sleep till 4am and waking up early, but it's catching up with me, OH took the day off today and we went shopping, got some cardigans and a headband with a flower on for the flowergirls, so thats them sorted. He also bought me a new purse and some hairclips. Oh and some sweeties that are only 3syns a bag and yummers. For tea i'm making SW chips, gammon and eggs and maybe beans if i can be bothered to open a can. He's gone out tonight bowling and i really miss him, feel very lonely! I was invited at first and then he changed his mind and said that it was work people only, but today he said today about some partners were going, i didn't bother to point it out but feel a little sad about it (i do no all his work mates, they are lovely) Was naughty yesterday had a chinese (chicken chow mein) but i didn't have any hexb's so i thought the chicken would count and it would be lower syns. But i also had a bag of white buttons and a bag of milk buttons which are like 8 syns each oh and a couple of bags of crisps which are 3.5 syns. Ouch its even worse seeing it all written down. Hope its ok, i really want my stone award.

I think its good that you have written it down.. sometimes when I have loads of stuff I try to deny it to myself, but come on here and confess and I feel tons better. .. next time OH arranges to go out.. arrange something for yourself xx:D

I'm home alone too. is not so bad, have a glass of vino and talk on here :)

Thanks ladies, feel a bit better now i've eaten (funny that) i have just had the new orange muller and omg how lush is it! Taste like the orange sweets in roses or maybe quality street, i can never remember which.

Heehee They are very tangy! x

Last night i was eating biscuits and pistachio icecream! But they were low syn so its all good, i'm starting to love this diet. Last night i had the best dinner, OH had put his fake processed chicken burgers in the oven. So in 5 mins, i had made pasta, fried a diced gamon steak and tosed them together with some light garlic and herb philly, OMG it was divine, and it was still ready before his fake junk. Today i am having a beany pasta bake and more icecream and biscuits. I have been good but not good enough to undo the badness earlier in the week. Ho hum, hopefully i can sts. I am proud of myself that if i have an off day i can get right back on track. There is a family meal on Saturday at the harvester for my FIL2B's 60th, not sure whether to have the night off or to be as good as possible. Thinking at the moment i'll be good, i'll have steak or a mixed grill with new potatoes but they have a chocolate and hazelnut torte on the dessert menu, not sure i can resist that.

I lost 2lbs, so i have lost 1 stone 1lb in 6 weigh ins (although i had 2 weeks off for xmas):bliss: i'm so chuffed. Never lasted this long on a diet before, so hopefull by next week i'll be back in the teens. I've been goodish tonight, had fishfinger and mash for tea, followed buy some low syn icecream and a couple of biccies.
Blooming annoyed that they've put the hifi bars up! so now its £1.35 for 3! But the chocolate and orange ones are so god damn nice.

Back