Something to Die(t) for - Nilo's Diary - I've rejoined & need to lose 10" in 170 days

My mum made my flowers. That bridesmaid dress is the same colour as mine were. Where are you getting them from? Be very careful getting them on ebay as I got caught out by someone making cheap imitations of designer dresses and the quality was shocking! There were several of us who all got together and had to call trading standards before we got our refunds. Also, if you have some that you can't buy dresses for yet it might be best to wait until you can get them all together. One of my bridesmaids phoned me a month before the wedding to say that she'd lost so much weight that the dress didn't fit her now and because of the style couldn't be altered to her size so she had to wear a totally different dress! Luckily it worked but I was not too happy with her.

I love the cake, I am guessing your colour scheme is black, pink and white? Will you be incorporating any pink into the cake?

Lovely!! Cake is stunning!!

I will post on my thread what I want (not sure on flowers yet mind lol)

I have changed my mind a million times so far, I am a bit iffy about the ebay dress, but he did have almost 2000 positive feedbacks , no negs at all, so you never no, the more i look at it the more i'm thinking it might look like a silk nightie, oh well we'll soon see..
Theme was black and pink but i keep adding white things to it, i'm not sure whether to make the cake black and pink or just leave it how it is. I'm going to attempt to make flower girl wands at the weekend so that should be fun.

My babies are having bags not flowers but Im liking the wand idea?x

Yay kids with sticks to hit each other with. I would stay clear of those.. choose the softer options x

The seller I bought off had all positive feedback and after I got my refund they asked me to change my feedback to a positive one! Just be careful is all I'm saying. Look around, bridesmaids dresses can be got cheaply in the high street and you can see the quality before you buy

Im gna go look in Debenhams and places like that! Only need 2 and they are both beans!?
xxx

Debenhams have a great range of ball gowns that are ideal for bridesmaids dresses in their Debut range

Thanks Taz, i am a bit worried about it, but i'll see what its like,
I love some on debenhams dresses but we can't afford them, i have 4 adults so it gets a bit priccy really.

The pic in my album of me in ballgown 0 that is from debenhams!
Love it!
x

Yeah there is quite a difference as they are about £80 but if you are going with black dresses and a pink sash, you can make the sashes yourself and get the dresses from anywhere really. D'Zage are a lower price collection of dresses, see if your local dress shop stock them

oooo i've finally stopped feeling sick, thank god, but still feel a bit sqiffy. Last night i had to go to bed early with a bucket, i was so ill. Thinking it might have been the chicken.
OOO the dress arrive this morning, it is lovely but i'm not sure if i like it, can't decide if it looks abit neglegie (sp) like a long silky nighty. It also looks tiny but it is a size 12 so i wouldn't get my thiegh in it :8855:feel like a giant next to it, a bloody fat one!!

Popped into ASDA to get a few essentials and there sitting on the shelf was one lonely packet of choccy muller lights, well had to buy them, haven't tried them yet, have a slight fear of disappointments that i usually get when i look forward to trying something. Been a busy day went to see OH's brother and his wife, she is due in 6 weeks (but thinks she will be early) so its all very exciting, their daughter who is 3 is very, very excited about the arrival of her baby sister. Its so cute. I've been sewing a baby blanket for months (do it for all the new babies) and just realised how much is left to do and running out of time. So will be a busy bee doing that will OH is at work. Had far too much cheese today, all my HEX's were cheese, that's the main reason i don't think I'd cope with EE.
Trying to have no syns until WI to counteract the meal we had this week, i need loss at the moment I'm going up and down like a yo-yo.

Nothing destroys diet mentality as much as breaking a toilet seat for the second time. After having nightmares last night and OH deciding to tell me everything he doesn't like about me at 2am, oh and AF decided to rear her ugly head. So at the moment i'm trying not to burst into tears, in alll honesty i would like to throw myself under a bus, not that i'd fit but still.

If its any consolation I like you :D.. and throwing yourself under a bus is always hard on a sunday as there is either no service or they only come once an hour!!! Men are dicks so dont even worry about that side of things... and he probably just said it and not meant it..

Big hug my lovely.. oh and the new mullers.. just sent my oh to buy me 8 more !!!!!!! :D

men ey! hope you're feelin better about yourself now! you should have responded with all the things you dont like about him! x

alternatively you could have broken a third toilet seat but with his head lol

Reactions: Taz
I reckon you should do what Ronnie suggested! lol

Oh men can be such d*cks! God they are so insensitive..Grrrr, ignore him no throwing under buses and all that malarky - not good imo!

Chin up chicken
xx

Back