Something to look at........

Hi All
:D

I have tried Exante previously and have sampled Slim & Save ( which do taste better! :eek:)

I am currently uming and aring over Exante or Slim & Save.....I have done some research and found Slim & Save to be more on par calorie wise etc than Exante with The Cambridge Diet ( which i woud do but can't afford 45 a week :/)....The plus with Exante is they have the RDA in where as with Slim & Save you have to take a mulitvitamin too.

I found this article I found it interesting.......http://lilooblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/weight-worries-wednesday-exante-diet.html

What are your thoughts...? Slim and save are looking best option other than cambridge but I just cant afford it....
:sigh:

Below I have the link for Slim & Save calories & nutrients also for you to see to compare to Exante / others.....
VLCD Nutritional Information

Collette x

hi Collette, I'm doing slim and save 3 packs with a protein meal & taking a multi-vitamin, although i haven't had Cambridge i have tried other food replacement diets, i can say that s&s have so many different soups, shakes, bars, food packs & water flavours, that it doesn't get boring, and the added protein and veg allowence is really nice. The price is really good too, half of what other are charging, the team at s&s are really supportive if you need any questions answered by phone or email. hope you do well, whichever you choose.
leaih

Back