Something to shout about!

Wow Mrs V - that is brilliant!

I know you didn't post to brag about your losses, but you should be mighty proud of how far you've come.

You are an inspiration to many of us but especially me, in my first month on SW - I now understand that I can do this if I stick to it!

Thank you and well done again! :D:D:D

Well done hun, that's fantastic xxx

wow

i can only repeat what the ladies have put previosly, what a inspiration you are.

How has the journey been for you?

| Would love to know how you felt at various times ( or have you posted that else where already, if so could you point me in the right directon) :)

I'm delighted for you, that's an amazing loss, very well done to you MrsV, Fantastic....

OMG well done you!
Im sure you will get to your goal as your obviously dedicated x

Fantastic you shout it from the tree tops I know I would in fact if I get my 2 stone tonight I will be :)

Well done!!

Good luck for this evening Hun...fingers crossed for you!

xxx

wow

i can only repeat what the ladies have put previosly, what a inspiration you are.

How has the journey been for you?

| Would love to know how you felt at various times ( or have you posted that else where already, if so could you point me in the right directon) :)

Hey Hun...I keep a food diary in the section there and add a bit about how things are going for me if you fancy a peek?

x

Wow Wow Wow!!!!

Huge massive well done to you - you derserve to be imensly proud of yourself!! That is such a fantastic result! :D

Back