somethings wrong

skyki

Hi All
I am now into my second week having completed the first week on sole source,problem is for two days now i have suffered stomach pains and feelings of nausea,could this be due to my adding a meal,i have introduced 2oz chicken and a little green leaves due to total fatigue, i have an active job and found myself lacking during the day,....are my symptoms recognised by anyone else ....help...please advise i have lost 15lb in the first week and feel encouraged,however i fear that i may have to abandon cd due to feeling unwell.

:sigh::sigh::eek::eek:

It sounds, perhaps, as if you have a tummy bug.

The initial addition of food on AAMW can cause a few grumbles but not outright pain.

Hope it disappears for you soon

How much water are you drinking?

Ive had a couple of days this week where Ive been sick and bad stomach, feeling a bit better today apart from a stonking headache. Ive put it down to having a tummy bug which Im hoping thats all it is? I was really sick, it was awful, never thrown up so much since I had bad all day sickness when I was expecting ... *suddenly has a thought of omg!* lol .. I dont think I am expecting though so putting it down to a bug. Im making sure Im drinking my water and just plodding on. But if you do continue to feel ill maybe take yourself off to the docs just to make sure you are ok?

Hiya hun it could be a tummy bug but it could also be your body adjusting to having food again. I know i get a really bad tummy if i eat any chocolate now which is really great for stopping me from cheating but i also find if i dont drink enough water after my shakes i get really bad tummy gripes from all the vitamins

Get better soon and well done with the fabby weight losses so far!!!!

Once again thanks for the advise,is there such a thing as vitamin poisoning!..I am drinking 5 litres of water without to much effort Ill dig in an hope it passes.

Why not try splitting your shakes in 2 i drink 4-5l a day and if i drink my shake too fast like i said i get a terrible griping tummy.....splitting the shakes in 2 does help!! xx

Back