Sometimes Friends are wonderful!

julie19

Silver Member
Afternoon All,
I just wanted to tell you all that I am going to a BBQ tonight but my friend that is organising it totally understands my slimming world & lets me organise the food so it is syn free, everything she supplies she makes sure is either low syn or syn free, she doesn't provide dessert or breads so I am not tempted, doesn't put out bowls of crisps & nuts etc etc

I am so lucky to have her as my friend, she makes a night out so much less stressful than some!

Does anyone else have friends or family that really support you?

have finally managed to convert my dad to new potatoes cooked with fry light rather than roasties! and believe me - that took some doing!!!
it makes sunday dinner much easier now! and they have stopped buying puddings so i can't be tempted!

lucky you with your friends, mine are all stick rake thin so i have to put up with it and try not to succumb to temptation

All I can say Julie is your friend is a treasure ~ that is real friendship for you! All my friends just say I don't need to lose weight and try to stuff fattening things in my mouth!! My hubby is my best support ~ he is even joining a gym with me next week even though he doesn't really need to! He is also joining me in healthy eating so it does make life easier, no bad temptations in the house ~ enjoy your night out!! xx

Wish I had one like that!! I have loadsa trouble with people tempting me and telling me its ok its only one etc!

Fab friend!

Back