Somthing has to change - and its time

Ah true!! i think all my fat must be made up of chocolate and sweets... especially cola bottles hehe *drools* omg! i haven't seen Tutti Fruitie in years!! didn't know you could still get them! WOW have to look out for these! oh and my other fix use to be bonbons! oh god what i wouldnt give to scoff a lot now haha :D

glad your having a good day hun! think the new sorting everything out and planning everything has helped :) bring on the weekend!... with hopefully sunshine and not rain!!! xx

ohh yep definatley, by Saturday/Monday ill have all my food in, my DVD in, hoody and new top. All ready to go for it, and exercise and WW it up.

Tutti Fruities you can get in big grab bags. Scrummmy, but addictive.

Bring on 12 stone!!!!!

aww bet you can't wait now! :D it's like very first day on WW again hehe

i'll have to look out for em; but bet they are zillions of points on ww :( damn sweets lol so tempting!

you'll be in and out of the 12s in no time hun, you look amazing such a difference! :) xx

1/4 of a bag of tutti fruities is 4pts, its about 30g or so, so you do get quite a bit, if you can just stop at 30g.

awh thanks hun, im feeling really positive at the mo, im hoping to be out the 13's but next week and then out the 12's by the end of September.

1/4 of a bag of tutti fruities is 4pts, its about 30g or so, so you do get quite a bit, if you can just stop at 30g.

awh thanks hun, im feeling really positive at the mo, im hoping to be out the 13's but next week and then out the 12's by the end of September.

eek think ill stay away from them lol, knowing me i wont stop at 30gs! :D it's difficult enough when i have twin cherry sweets or cola bottles ha :D

it's great to set yourself little goals along the way to help hun! think you will definitely achieve that and more! :)

I have lots of fingers crossed i do, Ive had my hoodie order confirmed aswell. Gunna be great, will get pics taken when it arrives.
had my yummy mushrooms on toast, and will have my choc pu a bit later, im still feeling a bit full. Ive ordered the ingrediants to make WW pizza using the wraps and ive been eyeing up what to have for my chinese on Saturday!

can't wait to see the hoodie! It's also great when losing weight helps your hunger pains go! and you actually know you don't need as much as what you was having! :) i love learning my new limits of how much food i actually need .. and the pains i get are actually .. 'nooo no more food' and not 'yes feed me i'm still hungry' pains :D ohhh lovely! i had chinese on tuesday SO yum! xxx

I havn't had chinese for aggggggessss, and the chinese is 2 doors away from my flat aswell. I walk past it everyday to go into town..
Yep I know what u mean about hungar pains.. Yesterday when I was being stupid with my eating I actually ended up getting a bad tummy and was in so much pain, I think its because my body wasnt used to eating that much, its still half the amount of what I would usually have...

ive also found the choc pud that your having tonight is suitable for veggies, so guess whats been added to my shopping to be delievered on saturday!! There also on offer for £1 in asda, bonus!

i get that too!! one thing over what my body now classes as full and i feel like i need to be sick! it's good but also not good at same time lol! well done you for staying strong and keeping away from chinese! if mine was 2 doors down there is no way i could keep away lol! way too tempting for me! :D

sorry hun should of had a look at the puds for you for veggie ones, also the rice puddings are suitable!

Cookies Detecting!

Cookies Detecting!

Cookies Detecting!

just in case you want a change! strawberry ones look amazing! definitely next on list to try! xx

PS: dunno why it always says cookies detecing when you link from asda but hopefully you got them! :D

Thanks hun, Ive been able to view them all :) ive been going through my shopping list and pointing everything. I can't seem to find the chinese list though... so im on a hunt...

Yeh the chinese is hard to resist, but i live above a chippy, next to a pizza place and next to that is a kebab place and then the chinese,and oppersite is a greasy spoon, and down the road a bit are about 4 indian and italian restuarnts, not the easiest place to live when your dieting but keeps the will power strong.

I go in the chippy once a month to pay my rent, and thats it. I try not to go in there If i can help it, what makes it harder is that my flatmates both work in the chippy aswell, so they regularly come back with somthing out of there as its free for them.. Can be a nightmare. Still i look at what ive done and how far ive come and don't want to go back. Its a downwards spiral from there otherwise..

I started losing weight last year, when I was living here, and i had just started a new course that i was settled in at uni. so i had 3 wammys all at the same time..

Thankyou for the chinese list, im going to pick somthing scrummy now... I can't believe it, im under points today. i don't intend on eating anything else today!

I go in the chippy once a month to pay my rent, and thats it. I try not to go in there If i can help it, what makes it harder is that my flatmates both work in the chippy aswell, so they regularly come back with somthing out of there as its free for them.. Can be a nightmare. Still i look at what ive done and how far ive come and don't want to go back. Its a downwards spiral from there otherwise..

I started losing weight last year, when I was living here, and i had just started a new course that i was settled in at uni. so i had 3 wammys all at the same time..

Thankyou for the chinese list, im going to pick somthing scrummy now... I can't believe it, im under points today. i don't intend on eating anything else today!

aww that's evil! i wouldn't be able to handle flatmates coming back with takeaways hehe well done you for staying strong! definitely dedicated and motivated! :D

i had the opposite at uni, i ate and ate and ate lol i gained all my weight at uni oops! :eek::eek:

no problem with chinese list! i'm off to subway tomorrow YUMMM :D hehe off to bed now, have a great weekend hun, i'm off to OH's but no doubt ill steal his net and be on anyway :p good luck for WI tomorrow! xxx

Thanks Hun...

Well ive had WI this morning, wasnt expected as now my offical weigh days are Thursdays after starting the new plan, so anyway, I weighed myself today and ive gained 2.6lbs, which is better then 7lbs! So im back in the 12's again im nearenough the same weight i was before starting the Wendi plan last week. I think I know where the 2lbs came from, eating lots an lots of rubbish ive been craving, im hoping now that i'll have somthing to explain the craving and the gain.
So, im still on 22 points, as if I was at class I wouln't be swapping the amount of points I have midway through, so ill stick to 22, and weigh again on Thursday

I know that todays food will not be healthy reading at all. I have hardley any food in the flat till tomorrow , im im eating duplicates of things to fill me up, as I don't want to go out and buy more food.
Todays food:

30g of Oatibix - 2
1/4 pint of skimmed milk - .5
3% fruit Yogart - 2

2 x Square crisps - 3
2 x hovis wholemeal bread - 3
low cal spread - 1
marmite - 0

2 sponge fingers- 1

Points so far - 12.5

Cheese and Mushroom Omlette and Salad
2 x medium Eggs - 3
10g Butter - 1
Low Fat Cheese (15g),- 1.25
Mushrooms - 0
Salad- 0
Tom Sauce - .5

WW summer fruits Sponge Pudding. - 2.5

Points total : 20.75

i couldnt have the sponge pudding in the end as it was out of date, so i made some strawberry and cream whip, with skimmed milk so thats 1.5 points and some sugar free jelly with sponge fingers , 1 point for the sponge fingers.

Points left - 1.25 , I do have 4 points saved from yesterday I can use aswell, but wont unless I feel i really need too, as im having a chinese tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well done hun!! See i told you it wouldn't be 7lbs! i know gains isn't what you want, but at least it's not as bad as 7!... that 2.6lbs will come off most likely in first week of new start :) congrats!! :D let the new beginning.. start! xxx

Thanks hun... definatley let the new beginning start.. ive decided the 30 day shred will started a week after ive started WW , so next Friday, which happens to be the same day im going to my doctors to ask for some new meds for my PCOS.

Well, I had an unexpected night out last night. my flatmate wanted to go into town, so we did, as she just wanted to dance, ended up coming home at about 3.45. when I was out i had
1 shot of strawberry and cream after kick
1 shot of apple sours
1 VK blue
1 Vodka and Kick (cheap Redbull)

After that i was on Water, im yet to point what I had but I think Im going to give the chinese a miss tonight as I had those drinks and i did order some chips from the kebab place. I got small chips and within about 10 chips i couldnt eat anymore, i felt ill. I don't know what it was but they really didn't make me feel good.

I also did lots of dancing so i think that may have counterbalanced the drink and ill be back to square one today, with 22 points, none saved from previous days and do some exercise.

Last edited:
hey hun hope the new start is going well today and you had a lovely time last night! its good to get out and about now and again, well done on not eating the chips! and you werent too bad with the drink either hehe sure the dancing would have made up for it! :D xx

Thanks hun, im feeling quite positive today. All my shopping is in, so its all healthy and pointed up. Im actually looking forward to WI on Thursday x

hey glad your feeling good and motivated in the new start! has all the shopping arrived now?? yum! i cant wait for my pizza tonight and treating self to chinese monday lol :) i cant help myself love it so much, pizza is a home brought one though, and chinese i only have small amounts as get full up way too quickly! :D

Back