Somthing has to change - and its time

hey, my 30 day shred has arrived, i think the tops will arrive on monday. im just about to watch the 30 day shred first section, see what im putting myself in for!

Todays food hasn't been perticularly good, but ill admit to it all anyway..

30g of oatibix - 2
1/4 pint of skimmed milk .5

full bag (130g) Milky Way Magic Stars (ive had a lot of stress today with one of my flatemates, have had hardley any sleep and it was going to be my treat i had over the week!!) - 13.0

Small Prawn Pasta Salad from Asda - 3pts

2 x White Bread - 2
low Cal Spread - 1
Fry light - 0
mushrooms - 0
2tbsp BBQ Sauce - .5
Ambrosia 'Crumble pot'- 4
Frazels - 1.5

As you can see i havnt had the best of days but im hoping tomorrow will go better as ive planned my meals. At the end of the weekend, Im going to look at how many points I was over, and claw it back over the week, up till weigh day as i really want to have lost some weight by weigh day, just to kind tell me Im not doing things too wrong, and it will work for me aswell as it has others.

Exercise : 5km on the bike

hey hun i wouldnt worry about it! everyone has off days, including me today ive had the under bug! :( silly pizza just made me think nommm i want food! gone way over but ill claw it back like you over tue wed and thurs hehe :D hope the 30 day shred looks good!

the 30 day shred looks awesome Smirky, really does.. im going to have to time it right though, as you have to do lots of jumping, and if its when the chippy is open, everyone will be able to hear me jump about, so ill have to do it before it opens at 11.

oh god, not one for upstairs then! ill be falling through... looks like ill have to wedge the dog in the back room again by using the chair to block him off haha otherwise he joins in :eek: :D

haha.... nope not one really for upstairs, but when i do star jumps at the moment it seems as though the whole flat makes noises.. its just me being paranoid im sure!

hehe i have that feeling too! :D i only have to do a slight movement and i think of god did the house just shake?!?! hehe btw hun just saw your recipe about the brownie! omggg!!! getting some tomorrow, havent seen ww cream about so will definitely be getting some of that, thank you!!!! :D

Ahh no problems.. I found the WW cream in Sainsburys, its about 80p and you get about 4 portions or so out of it, if your making the choc brownie thingymajiggy

So today, so far ive had

30g of oatibix bitesize - 2
1/4 pint of skimmed milk - .5
Pineapple Lolly ( a piece of pineapple but its just called a lolly) -.5

Apple .5
Frazzles - 1.5

200ml Ribena Carton - 1

50/50 crustless bread x 2 - 1
2 tbsp of WW Salad cream- .5
15g WW cheddar - 0.75
1 chopped spring onion - 0
Frazzles 1.5
1 xWW Cookies pack - 1.5
Asda low fat Yogart - 1.5

25g of Popcorn - 2

Simply Pasta from harvester - 12
points so far : 26

Last edited:
My dinner didnt go according to plan.. i was invited out to Harvester with my sister and brother in law and nephew tonight. I ended up having what i thought was a fairly healthy meal of 'Simply Pasta' which is Wholemeal Pasta with a Tomato and basil sauce and one slice of garlic bread, turns out its 12 points for the meal and thats not including the Garlic Bread. So im over points again. i didnt have any pudding, but i did have a small strawberry milkshake..

im back to ordering childrens meals like I used to when on Reductil.

tbh from harvester there isnt much stuff for veggies i think anyway, and garlic bread is 5 points from there, shocked me too, hate that garlic bread is so high in places when eating out as i love the stuff

Fish, Vegetarian and Pasta

Grilled Sea Bass 12
Flame-Grilled Salmon 9
Fish, Chips and Peas 19.5
Scampi and Chips 15
Tuna 7.5
Totally Stuffed Mushrooms 10.5
Simply Pasta 12

thats the points list in case you didnt see it for veggies at harvester basically its fish or pasta... or fish lol!

Think todays been a write off then :(

mine was yesterday lol just make it up over the next few days, monday and tues on 17 points should cover you tbh and youve done 17 point days before hun :)

yeh i have done, im just so angry as i thought this weeken i shouldnt muck up as i had meals planned

its always the way, im the same when i plan i go off if i dont plan and just point as i go along i actually stick to points! typical

ill be on 20 points for the rest of the week

sounds good to me hun! see its good on ww cause if you mess up one day it doesnt ruin your whole week :)

Great News, Ive doubled checked on the crusts away bread and it is .5 pts per slice, and I have WHITE bread!!!

So far today ive had

2x CA bread - 1.0
10g of low fat spread .5
Marmite - 0
rhuarb Asda low cal yogart - 1.5

2 WW Cookies - 1.5

Carrott Battons - 0
Celery - 0
sugarsnap peas - 0
2 tbsp WW Salad Cream - . 5
WW Nachos - 1

Sugar free Jelly - 0

Frazzles - 1.5
points so far - 7.5 pts

Pineapple 'lolly' -.5
small Apple .5
dinner will be

stir fry - 1.5
fry light - 0
3 Quorn Goujans - 3
Tomato Sauce .5
WW Garlic bread - 3.5
Rich Choc Pud - 1

2WW cookies - 1.5
options hot choc - 1
1 sponge fingure - .5
so nothing else to eat now till dinner, which will be at 7, when i can sit and eat and watch the soaps till 9. ive been doing a sort out of my room, and have made more space, so im starting the exercise again tomorrow. Experiementing with not doing any exercise and just doing WW really hasnt worked for me, and im feeling extremely sluggish and like my clothes don't fit properly anymore.. so will start the 30 shred tomorrow and some biking. Hopfully this will cancel out the terrible Sunday i had.

Last edited:
hi hun the 50/50 crustaway is 0.5 per slice, the white crustaway bread is 1 point per slice, 49cals and 0.1 sat fat = 1 point! still great though for 1 point :)

my calculators not working then, ive checked the bread three times and its always coming up as 0.5 pts

:( sucks, the white one is definitely 1 point and the 50/50 0.5 :)

Back