2 x kingsmill - 4
butter - 1
marmite - 0
WW cookies - 1.5
Velvet crunch - 1

Small Apple - .5

pts so far: 15.5

Hi all, its me again.

Its been about a month since ive lost been on here and really tracked what I was eating. Ive been off plan for a month and thankfully I have stayed the same weight, or even lost a lb, but then sadley its gone back on again.
Ive been a bit lazy with my eating as ive been taken out for a lot of dinners with my boyfriend and was kind of making excuses as to why I wasnt eating right. I don't know why as he is so supportive and will help me in whatever im doing...

So .... im back on plan , Im due on this week so i know i will be heavier but its not going to stop me doing the healthy eating and try and get some weight down. I have 3lbs to lose before hitting my 50lb loss mark, which im hoping to do in 2 weeks, and take thing from there...
So ... i shall 'see' you all tomorrow morning, for the last part of my journey!

good luck :D

Thankyou CLH_X3.

Well, i havnt been on here since i posted the above diary entry but i have been writing things down. I stuck to my usual weigh day of Friday, but I weighed myself on monday, although I havn't lost anything and stayed the same Im not to disapointed as up till Friday I had stuck to 21 points a day and then on Friday (when id usually gain half a stone during the week leading up to)my period started, 3 days late but still at least I got one! So staying the same has been a good thing for me, and after having a tricky two days eating Friday & Today im going to make sure im not over points tomorrow.

I lost a lb this week. back into the single figures lb wise now.. Ive turned down mconalds, pizza hut, chippy chips and chocolate bars. I feel so good and find some results from it! :)

Back