Somthing has to change - and its time

thats a bit confusing though, as the 50/50 normal bread is 1.5 and i thought normal bread is 1, so that would make it a lot less being crustless then if it was just white.

It is confusing but i just go by what the cals and sat fat states :( bread is always a weird one though

ive just checked the packet of bread, theres 49 cals and 0.1 sat fat, which comes up as half a point. I have the kingsmill White bread Crusts away.

on my cal it comes up as 1 point hun on mine anyway - well on one cal it does the other is 0.5, but i always take the higher value rather be pointing more for stuff, than thinking it's lower values and then going over

sorry, i dont mean to be pedantic over this, i thought my calculator had gone to pot. lol
Still its nice bread anyway.. :)

its been very hard not to have some comfort food today, all ill say is Men, stringing me along, yet again and im fed up of it now.. want nothing to do with those horrible creatures at the moment. ive been single 23 years , with one date to my name and lots of players stringing me along so another god knows how long will make no difference to my sad life really

i have tracked my points, today, ill write out the full list tomorrow but ive had 22 points today, so smack on what i should have, i will cry if i havnt lost by Thursday.

After not being able to sleep due to this W$%^£r of a man, ill write out my points for today.

2 x Crusts Away Bread -1
Low fat Spread - .5
Marmite - 0

2 x WW Cookies -1.5

Sunbites- 2

Shapers Prawn mayo Sandwhich - 4.5
Shapers Choc Mint nougat Bar - 1.5
Tesco Rasin and Oatmeal Cookie - 4

Handful of Grapes - .5

2 x Fish Fingers - 2
one potato Woffle - 1.5
Mixed Veg - 0
2tbsp Tomato Sauce -.5

3 x WW Brownie - 4.5
Frazels 1.5

Total : 25.5

okay, i mucked up i had 25.5 points instead but 3.5 points isnt bad considering it could have been a lot worse, my coping with heartbreak is getting better as im so used to it!

Today, im going to my grandmas, so ive told her im not going to have some lunch round hers, so i can save points on the dinner she'll cook. So, so far today ive had,

2 x CA Bread - 1
Low fat spread - .5
marmite- 0

goosebury low fat asda yogart - 1.5

1 Ribena Carton - 1

2x WW Cookies 1.5

1 oatcake -.5
2 dollops of salad cream -

2 x Fish Cakes - 8?
salad - 0
Coleslaw - 2?

Banana - 1

8 Rich Tea Buiscuits (im not proud of this!) - 4
Rich Choc pud - 1

Total : 22

I have earnt 3 AP from my biggest loser DVD im doing it again tonight before bed, and then twice tomorrow, Friday and Sat... i really felt a difference doing the workout again today, some of it good some of it, not... My body definatley missed the exercise.

Last edited:
So im now back to 21 points.

ive had mixed results for my weigh in today, am not too sure what to think of it, but ive made a new thread for that, for todays food so far ive had

2 x CA Bread - 1
low cal spread - .5
1 teaspoon of marmalade - .5 (?)

Low cal asda yogart -1.5
Ribena Carton - 1

Small Apple .5

2x WW Cookies - 1.5

Lunch will be :
I WW Tortilla Wrap 1.5
30g WW cheese 1.5.
12g Quorn style ham .5
25g Pineapple - .5
Tomato Puree - 0
Tomato sauce .5

Frazzels 1.5

WW Brownie - 1.5
Points so far: 13.5

1 WW Wrap - 1.5
Salad Cream .5
Cucumber - 0
Tomato - 0
Celery - 0
Carrotts - 0
Sweet Peas - 0

2x WW brownie - 3

As i only used half the amount of pineapple and quorn for the points states, ive used the other half of the pineapple in a sugar free jelly Ive made and ill use the other slice of quorn in a big salad ill make for tonight.

sugar Free Jelly and Pineapple - 0

Last edited:
Thankyou ladyvegas,
to be honest, i dont think ill ever figure them out, im too scare too incase i find out what they really think of me!

Todays Food. its going to be a low point day as im going out tomorrow night and I know i will drink so im planning what im going to drink and adding in the points.

40g of Oatibix - 2
Quarter a pint of Skimmed Milk - .5
Rhubarb low fat asda yogart -1.5

small apple . 5

2x CA Bread - 1
low Cal Spread - .5
Marmite - 0
square Crisps - 1.5

Frazels -1.5
WW home made pizza - 4
Brownie , strawberry and WW cream - 3

Jelly - 0
Points today :16.0

2x sponge fingures -1
options hot choc 1
Carried 3pts over to tomorrow

Last edited:
Well its my one year 'slimmaversary' today! Been slimming a year today, so i celebrated by doing one of the best workouts I think ive ever had!

Points Allowed today: 27 (21 'normal points', 3 saved from yesterday, 3 AP points earnt)
Today so far, ive had

30g Oatibix - 1.5
quarter of a pint of skimmed milk - .5
Raspberry low fat yogart - 1.5
Carton of Ribena - 1.

lunch will be
2 x CA Bread - 1
low fat spread .5
marmite - 0

Frazzels- 1.5

WW Summer Fruits Pud ; 1.5
My workout has earnt me 3pts, but as im going out tonight, i have planned what i will have, so im hoping not to go over points tonight.

Points so far - 9

2 x CA Bread - 1
Low cal spread - .5
2x medium Scrambled Eggs - 3
Square Crisps 1.5

1 WW Mini bottle of Fruit White Wine - 1.5
3 JD and Lemonade - 4.5
Subway - (6' Wheat, Veggie Patty with Cucmber, Lettuce and Sweetcorn, with light Mayo) - 5.5

Points total : 26.5

Ive just looked at the subway website and as they give the nutritonal information with the sub having cheese, which i chose not to have, i deducted 3 points as they use 2 cheese slices per sub, which are usually pointed at 1.5 points each.

Last edited:
After Tallying up last nights drinks and food, im pretty chuffed! I did lots of Dancing last night again. my subway was less points then first pointed, as that included the cheese , which i didnt have and to wine i have worked out, is one and a half glasses per mini bottle so its 1.5 points per bottle not 3 like i estimated. So this actually means because I carried over 6 points from the previous day and earning activitie points I am under points by 2. Maybe i could have cracked my points problems,fingers crossed!
I wont be eating much today I can tell, 1) as I have hardley any food left, and im trying to make it last till Wednesday 2) Im never usually that hungary after a night out!

Today: 21 points allowed:

60g Oatibix - 3
1/2 pint of Skimmed milk - 1
Ribena Carton x 2 - 2

Small apple .5
120g strawberries - .5
Square Crisps - 1.5

Points so far 8.5

Quorn Escalopse - 4
mixed veg -0
Tom Sauce - .5

chocolate custard pot - 2.5
WW nachos - 1

1 sponge fingure - .5

Last edited:
Todays food has been

60g of Oatibix - 3
Half pint skimmed milk - 1
Small Apple - .5

i've also had a KFC Krushems which im estimating at 12 points

points so far : 16.5

2x CA bread = 1
low calorie spread - .5
Marmite - 0
Squares -1.5

Choc custard -2.5
small apple -.5

Points : 22.5 (1.5 carried over from yesterday, as i was 4 under )

Earnt 1 AP point walking, and will earn 3AP workout later

Last edited:
Excited :)

After having 12pts on one Krushums i did struggle not to go overboard when having my dinner, as I didnt have a lot to eat yesterday, but I refrained, so im hoping im able to have helped myself with not going over points.
I have now started some new medication for my PCOS, to say im excited is a bit of an understatement, ive heard mixed reviews over the treatment, but its known to help out with a lot of the symptoms of PCOS with this one tablet, which if it works will be an absolute miricle! :)

Todays Food (last day before I can have a fridge full of food again!, I havnt gone out and bought anything extra to top up the cupboard, yay go me!)

60g Oatibix 3
1/2 pint of Skimmed milk - 1
Small Apple .5

Quorn Escalope - 4
Salad - 0
Tom Sauce -.5
Choc Custard Pot - 2.5
Square Crisps - 1.5

points so far - 13

Home made WW Pizza - 3.5
(1 WW tortilla, 1.5pts, 30g WW Cheese, 1.5pts, Tom Puree, 0pts, 1 slice of Quorn Ham, .5pts)
Brown Sauce .5
100g Fruit Cocktail -1
sugar Free WW Jelly

2 Sponge Fingers -1
options hot choc - 1
2 sponge fingers - 1
Total :21pts

Ive also done 3km on the exercise bike, and 45 minute biggest loser workout , which has earnt me 3.5pts.

Last edited:
hey hun , sorry only just saw this, hope the tablets work for you and you dont have too many bad side affects to them! sure they will be alright and if they work in any way at all in any form will be great news and great for you! well done for staying in points your doing amazing!!! :) love the hoodie too! i will get round to commenting on fb about it! hehe bit all over the place atm, will explain more when i get more news, but i hope your alright and having a great day! :) nearly WI day!!! :D xxx

Hope everythings ok Smirky..

Yep, nearly WI day, im actually really excited about this WI, makes a change for me! x

Hope everythings ok Smirky..

Yep, nearly WI day, im actually really excited about this WI, makes a change for me! x

thanks hun, so do i tbh, well actually i know it's not ok, but i'm hoping the extent to the bad news is minimum tbh :sigh:

i'm looking forward to WI also, though knowing last week i went over points but still lost... this week it wouldn't surprise me to see a gain because of last weeks overpoint happenings lol :) good luck xxx

oh hun, you know where I am if you ever want to talk :) x

Back