Somthing has to change - and its time

hey hun sorry to hear about your fall, hope your feeling a bit better, i get a lot more head rushes too and feel faint, also really doesn't help if i'm anywhere humid nearly fainted getting out bath other day also because i eat less then the head rush combinded with the heat from steam in bathroom even with the window open made my eyes go, my hearing go and felt very sick, 30mins sitting down with fizzy pop .. basically sugar and it helped!

Thanks hun, I had sugary things but it didnt help at all. I stood up at the rugby for 80 minutes and it felt like i was spinning x

Todays Food. :

40g High Bran - 2
1/4 pint of skimmed milk - .5
Cup of Caffiene Free Tea
Asda low fat yogart - 1.5
pineapple 'lolly' - .5

2 x viscount buiscuits - 3
2x Crusts Away bread - 1
low Fat spread - .5
mushrooms fryed in Fri light - 0
Brown Sauce - .5
Skips - 1.5

Small Apple - .5

Points so far : 11.5

2x viscount biscuits - 3
2 x CA bread - 1
Low fat salad cream - .5
Salad - 0
Small apple .5

Pts total : 16pts

I have also done a workout but if there is one thing I have discovered its that I can't have viscount buiscuits. They've become to addictive so I took the 10 that were left in the packet crushed them and put them in the bin. Never again

Last edited:
Yep, I'm drinking 2 litres a day :)

Thankyou Allie, me too. Sadley its not getting that much better today

Ive just done a cut down version of my workout. im scared to move now, as the feeling in the head is back :(

I wouldn't do any work out today. You need to look after yourself so you can recover nice and quick and get back to your normal workouts! I know that when I have a dizzy spell I feel very weird and weak pretty much most of the day. So make sure you let yourself recover. xoxo

Todays food:
40g of asda multigrain hoops - 3
1/4 pint of semi skimmed milk - 1

Total so far: 4

Food today will be a bit mix and match as I'm looking after my nephew today so I'm not at. Home.

2 x Crusts Away - 1
low fat salad cream - .5
half fat tesco cheese - 3.5
Baked Crisps - 1.5
WW cookie bar - 1.5

home made mini choc crispie cake - 1
mini fairy cake - 1.5
Goodfellows Mini Pizza - 7 (this is a total waste of points but as i was at my sisters and she ordered a take away, i didnt want any more points spent, so had the pizza)
1/2 Hot Cross Bun - 1.5
Scraping of low cal butter (not enough to be counted)
2x party rings buiscuits - 1
Small Apple .5

Total points :
24.5 pts. So im 3.5 pts over. Will do a mini workout tomorrow and not have too much to eat. I do feel very wierd not having done many workouts though :(

Last edited:
tbh hun considering what you've been through lately in terms of feeling unwell and bang on head i wouldn't advice any workouts until the dizzy spells have stopped like kakabubbles said above, it's just not worth the risk tbh with you, i know it's difficult but just see how you go without, and if no better than definitely doctors again xx

Thanks hun, im giving it two weeks, and if the head rushes havn't subsided then ill be back to the doctors, when i have my check up for my tablets. The doctor that ive seen seems to think its my body getting used to my new weight, which in a way im hoping is true and they go soon, as I don't know how long I can last without my workouts. Ive worked so hard on getting my fitness up, I don't want to lose it :(

Todays Food:
Pineapple 'Lolly' .5
2x Rich Tea Buicuits - 1

2x Crusts Away - 1
low cal spread - .5
Mushrooms fried in frylight - 0
Low cal Yogart - 1.5

Pts so far: 4.5

6 x melba toast - .5
2tbsp low fat salad cream - .5
30g of low low cheese - 2.5
Ready to eat ambrosia custard pot - 2.5
Small apple .5

Pts so far: 11.0

1 WW tortilla wrap - 1.5
Low fat salad cream - .5
Asda meat free burger - 1.5
Lettuce

WW desert whip - 1

Skips - 1.5
2 rich tea fingers - 1

Pts - 18

Last edited:
Ive had a tough week this week, but i still managed to lose 1.4lb. Food today is.

80g of High Bran - 4
Half a pint of Skimmed milk - 1.
Low Fat Yogart - 2
Orange juice - 1

points so far: 8pts

Im going out tonight round a friends for a girly night, where my friend is making a Quorn Shepards Pie and shes making a cheesecake. Im going to point shepards pie as 3 , as thats what the ready meal is pointed at and 6 for a slice of cheesecake, as thats what the ready made one is aswell. so thats an extra 9 points. Ive had a big breakfast to aim to stop me from snacking and having a big lunch. Im not going to go over points tonight.

I had quarter of a packet of big buttons aswell which pointed in at 5.5, so overal points was - 22.5 (over by 1.5)

Last edited:
points allowed today: 19.5

Yesterdays food was a bit mix and match, I didnt have a lot during the day, but then I had a subway in the evening, so ill see how things point out. im back to my exercise today, ive still had head rushes, but I dont want to keep on wondering if they'll happen again. So,

2x CA bread - 1
low cal spread- .5
Marmite - 0
low fat yogart - 2

Skips - 1.5
Apple bake Bar - 1.5

2 Glasses of WW White Wine - 3

Footlong Veggie Delight (Wheat bread, lettuce, cucumber and Tomato, with light mayo) - I did eat the foot long but im pointing half for today and then half for tomorrow(3 for the sub, one for the mayo)

Cookie - 4.5

(points carried over :1.5)

I did lots of dancing, I really enjoyed the night out actually, I was quite pleased I had 2 glasses of WW Wine, and then when i went into town I had water all night, was great fun and my feet hurt now from dancing.

I bought a dark chocolate Bounty bar which comes in two halfs, ive pointed that and its 6 pts, so im going to have one half on Monday so ill be having 18 on Monday, and the other half Tuesday so 18 on Tuesday aswell :)

Last edited:
Points for today : 22.5

Other half of Subway : 4

2x CA bread - 1
low cal spread - .5
Marmite - 0
Low fat yogart -2

Baked crisps- 1.5
4 rich tea fingers - 2

Pts total so far: 11

200g of Asda Oven Chips - 5
2 Quorn Southern Fried Chicken Strips - 2
Small Asda rasberry swirl icecream pot - 2(?)

pts so far : 20

High Bran cereal - 2
1/4 pint of semi skimmed milk - 1

Points total : 23

Last edited:
Todays food: Points Allowed 18.5

30g High Bran Cereal - 2
1/4 pint of skimmed milk - .5
low cal yogart - 2

Tuna mayo baguette from Weatherspoons - 9

Totty Frooties - 4

points total : 19.5

High bran cereal - 2
1/4 pint skimmed milk - 1

points over - 1.5 (whoops)

Ive even done a workout, back to how it was, and ive had no reaction :) Sooooo happy!! (points earnt - 3)

So, ill be on salad, water and sugar free jelly if im hungry tonight!!

i had a peach aswell.. as i was starting to ger cramps from not eating anything, so now im 2pts over. Which i will take off on Thursday.

Last edited:
points allowed today: 18pts

2 x CA Bread - 1
Low cal spread - .5
marmite - 0
low cal Yogart - 2

Points so far: 3.5

2x CA Bread - 1
Low cal spread- .5
15g low low cheese - 1.5
Pickle - 0
5kips - 1.5
Choc custard pot -3

Pts so far - 11 left: 7 pts

My eating went a bit downhill after but I stayed within points. I had a cheese and pickle sandehich again but more cheese (3.5) and skips (1.5) and half a big packet of tooti fruities (2)
I don't have a lot of food left but I can't get anymore till I have some money! I went on a date last night and shared the tooti fruities as part of the date as we had a bet! Anyway ..

Total points 18pts

Last edited:
Same old for the brekkie
Pts allowed for today : 21
2x CA bread - 1
Low fat spread - .5
Marmite - 0
Low cal yogart - 2

Three quarters of a tube of pringles - 10

Milkybar - 4

Points total : 17.5

Last edited:
Points today : 18

40g of High Bran - 2
quarter of pint of skimmed milk - .5

65g of Pringles - 5
2x CA bread - 1
low fat salad cream - .5
1 slice of Quorn ham - .5
Banana Custard - 2.5

2 x CA brea - 1
2tbsp Salad cream - .5
1 slice of Quorn Ham - .5
Skips - 1.5

Half a packet of Tuti Fruities - 2.5

pts : 13.5

Last edited:
Well, this week my eating hasn't been brilliant as I havn't had food in the house and ive been out in 2 nights
i had a WI and i lost 2 ounces, which for once im not disapointed as ive still lost despite my dire eating..

I had a fantasic suprise though last night, my mums coming to visit for the weekend, she hasnt seen me since May/June, :)

Today im back on 21 points, ive had:
80g High Bran - 4
1 pint of skimmed milk - 1

Ive also done a workout (3 pts), and will be having for lunch

2 x CA bread - 1
low cal butter - .5
marmite - 0
skips - 1.5

Frisps - 2.5

Veggie Burger ?
Small Chips - 5.5

pts - 16, without the veggie burger points. I went out tonight, and was on water the whole night.. :)

Last edited:
Over the weekend i went to my grandma, and as my mum was down for the weekend my pointing has gone to pot this weekend, but i didnt go overboard thankfully. To top it off though, its TOTM so im craving nothing but chocolate and rubbish, so im struggling a bit. Im not hopful for weigh day, but ill do my best.

Yesterday

3 x Oatibix - 3
1/2 pint of skimmed milk - .5
Banana - 1.5

Caramel Choc bar x 2 - 6

2 x Kingsmill Seedy and nutty - 4
10g low cal butter - .5
Marmite - 0
Velvet Crunch crisps - 1

WW Cookies - 1.5
WW Choc brownie - 1.5

half a pkt of tutti fruities - 2.5