Somthing has to change - and its time

oh hun, you know where I am if you ever want to talk :) x

thanks hun haven't heard anything in 3 hrs so bit worried now, but praying it's all ok off to hospital soon to check it all out, but i'll talk to you soon about it thanks again :) xxx

Smirky, I hope everything is okay, and you got whatever it was sorted or some answers.

ive just done my fortnightly shopping, I think im quite a savvy shopper now :) didnt get any treats, lots of things i could have picked up but decided against it.
todays food so far:

30g Oatibix - 2
quarter a pint of skimmed milk - .5

Asda Choc buiscuit bar - 1.5

Lunch will be :
Small prepared Prawn layered Salad - 4
Walkers Baked Crisps : 1.5

jelly Tots (100g) - 5

Small Banana - 1.5
pts so far: 16.0

2x CA Bread - 1
low cal spread -.5
marmite - 0
Pineapple - .5

I kind of blew it when i had an arguement with who i thought was a good friend tonight. I had the rest of the jelly tots (5pts) and i went out and got some chocolate and had a crunch bar (10.5 pts)

Total Points : 33.5pts
So im 12pts over today, after being so goo this week, so ill be doing a workout tonight, which will take it down to 9pts over, so ill do another workout tomorrow morning which will make it 6pts over, and ill have 15 pts tomorrow.

Last edited:
hey hun, not so good news, basically my nan fell on Monday night, and turns out she had a stroke, she is still in hospital due to losing the use of her right hand, and she is right handed so it makes things even worse, she has only just been put on the partly blind register also so it's all come althogether as these things do! So yeh bit gutted tbh and yes i did turn to food for help lol everything got to me, in the hospital my nan was in the same ward and cubicle as my dad was so everything came flooding back so meh if i gain on friday so be it! i'll pull it back just been a bad week for me on bad news and memories front!

anyway!!!

back to your amazing shopping!! :D i love doing two weekly shops! :D well done on not getting any treats! :) i need to stop eating chocolate and crisps and thinking 'oh it's ok i'll fit them into my plan!' errgh also i think i'm gonna give up take aways this month, as i'll be having pub dinners, booze and chips on holiday as that's basically all there is lmao so i'll save up for then :)

your plan for today sounds ace! except the prawns.. hate all fish LOL :p hope your having a good day and week xxx

oh hunni im so sorry to hear about your nan. I have everything crossed that she will recover fully and be back up to her best as soon as possible xx

Ohh my plan went out the window tonight.. But im pulling it back by not eating a lot tomorrow and exercising tonight and tomorrow.. thankfully ive bought lots of salad and free foods so ill be eating those tomorrow.. i have a feeling ive lost this week so im kicking myself that i may have blown it :(

thank you hun, i really hope she is alright too, ah well these things are sent to try us i suppose! :)

awww hun we have our moments, sure we will both have losses on Friday when it comes to us! we just like to panic at the last min! hehe :) hope your alright and the salad and free food sounds ace!

i've gone right out the window tonight mom brought chips in, only hand a handful lmao and skipped tea... but i ate about 4 choco biccies and a packet of hula hoops and erm what else oh yeah everythinggg! haha ah well :) next week is another week! told myself no take aways choco or crisps till holiday! so i'm sticking to it :) xxx

Well, ive just finished my workout and I enjoyed the workout more then the chocolate i ate to do the workout to work off! I ended up doing a double workout, and im a mess now, so ive sweated loaddds (what a lovely thought, eh!) So as i dont know 100% what AP ive earnt im going to say 4 for the workout and ill do it all again tomorrow.. it was 1hr and i was out of breath and sweaty and red by the end of it! Im hoping this will have worked.

It is very true, these things are sent to test us, but also the human race is very good at defying anything the doctors say. I did when I had my stroke when i was younger xx

good on you hun going straight and doing work out! My 30 day shred came today!!! going to start it next week (tue!) yay! :D can't wait, Tue, Wed, Thurs and Fri i will do that :) 4 days a week plus my swimming soon be tonning i hope! ha :) i wish i was more motivated like you to do exercise! i don't mind the cutting down part and not having certain foods (like tomorrow i will starve due to my over points today lmao) but bloody hell i can't get into gear like you do for the workouts!.. well i can when it's swimming but not for in house etc, use to do it most nights now i cba lmao :p

Aww hun sorry i didn't know there is me going on about my nan etc, hope your alright now though :( bloody life at times eh! :( xxx

i never ever used to be motivated to do workouts at all. The first 4 months of my weight loss journey I didnt do hardley any. its only been since january time, when I came off the Reductil that i realised that I could do exercise that didnt involve coordination, and then as soon as i started to see the changes in my body that was it, I was hooked. like tonight, i could feel the muscles in my legs flexing, and my shorts didnt ride up my legs like they used too. All things i would never have noticed if I didnt exercise... i actually prefer to workout in the evenings, but i always workout the morning before a WI as i think my muscles retain water overnight, so that wont help my WI.

hey, its fine about not knowing about the stroke.. ive recovered from it better then medics thought i would. just proves that they don't know everything. i like to prove them all wrong.. Am thinking of your nan xx

Food so far today:

Points allowed today : 18.0

2 Rich tea Fingers - 1pt.

High Bran (30g) - 1
1/4 pint of skimmed milk - .5
Asda low fat Yogart - 1.5

Asda Choc Buiscuit bar - 1.5
Pts so far: 5.5

Lunch
2 x Crusts Away Bread - 1
low fat spread - .5
marmite - 0
1 mini Quorn Sausage Roll - 1
Walkers Baked Crisps - 1.5

For dinner im going to have.

Home made pastry-less Quiche (this is made by beating 2 medium eggs (3pts), and adding 30g of cheese (2.5pts), mix the cheese into the mixture so its just 'wet'. Add in whichever fillings you would like mine will be 2 Quorn Ham Style Slices (.5pts) and 1 spring onion (0pts), then put into a lined pastry dish. using either the most minimal of spread or Grease proof paper. Put into the ovan until risen and brown then take out to cool. - 6pts for the whole Quiche but im going to have half of it, so - 3.0

Im also going to be having a handful of mixed Salad, and 2tbsps of Tomato Ketchup - .5

WW Rich Chocolate pud - 1.0

Mini Quorn Sausage Roll - 1
Small Apple - .5
This totals 15pts. So I have 3pts extra for the rest of the day. Im yet to do my workout, so will be doing this aswell. Im hoping with this all planned out, and me making it will make sure I dont go over plan and have brought back the bingey day I had yesterday, so it doesnt effect WI tomorrow :)

Last edited:
i never ever used to be motivated to do workouts at all. The first 4 months of my weight loss journey I didnt do hardley any. its only been since january time, when I came off the Reductil that i realised that I could do exercise that didnt involve coordination, and then as soon as i started to see the changes in my body that was it, I was hooked. like tonight, i could feel the muscles in my legs flexing, and my shorts didnt ride up my legs like they used too. All things i would never have noticed if I didnt exercise... i actually prefer to workout in the evenings, but i always workout the morning before a WI as i think my muscles retain water overnight, so that wont help my WI.

hey, its fine about not knowing about the stroke.. ive recovered from it better then medics thought i would. just proves that they don't know everything. i like to prove them all wrong.. Am thinking of your nan xx

Food so far today:

Points allowed today : 18.0

2 Rich tea Fingers - 1pt.

i was like that before loved the difference, then school holidays came and i havent been swimming due to them taking over the pool! :( but back on tuesday!!! woo :) hehe and then i'll start the 30 day shred also :D

glad your enjoying your workouts and the change in yourself hun it's what it's all about tbh

i'm glad you proved the docs wrong too! :) it's always a nice feeling isn't it hehe, hopefully Nan can prove em wrong too! :)

love the fact you put food which you have after midnight on the next days point list! never thought of doing that hehe great plan! :) WI tomorrow!!!! eeeeek! lol xxx

Thanks hun..

Yeh I couldn't sleep last night so settled down to watch a film, i had a caffiene free tea and just felt i needed 2 little biccies to let them go down easier! So i thought instead of pointing it as yesterdays points ill do them as todays.. That way i dont beat myself up for going over even more points, plus as its after midnight, theoretically its a new day :)

Am off to do another workout soon. Can't wait. I have to wait an hour or so after having my breakfast before doing it, as it makes me feel sick otherwise. Also ive found that since taking my new tablets im sweating so much more. Im not sure if it has anything to do with how the tablets are working, as they deal with the insulin in the blood, and muscles use glucogen when being worked out, so theres a connection there, or if im just working out harder then i think without realising but boy, I feel like ive worked out so hard once finished...

WI tomorrow, yep.. and for the first time in the long time, im looking forward to it!!!! :)

hehe don't blame you adding it onto the next days hun! :) midnight, is midnight! lol, hopefully the tablets are working for you! Sure you will see a great loss on the scales tomorrow! i'm mixed really i just want to still see the 11s!! lmao whether that means a sts or a loss :D xxx

Thanks hun,

I definatley know I wont be seeing an 11, but as long as its a 12, thats alright. It would be nice to see a single figure. Any loss would be great tbh, just breaking this plateu!

Thanks hun,

I definatley know I wont be seeing an 11, but as long as its a 12, thats alright. It would be nice to see a single figure. Any loss would be great tbh, just breaking this plateu!

snap i've got a feeling i'm going to get stuck on certain numbers again!... though saying that i'm usually alright-ish at getting from whole stones to the half a stone mark, so 12st-11sy 7lbs... it's the 11st 7lbs - 11st that will be tricky always the last part of a stone i struggle with! seems to stop of the 5lbs and 6lbs a lot before shifting! :( xxx

Mine seems to struggle going from 12st 10 onwards. To be honest i still cant quite believe that im 12 anything!!

I feel so so proud of myself, this week has definatley been a eye opener and i have learnt an awful lot from it. After my binge on Wednesday I learnt how to deal with it, and how to counteract it so it doesn't effect my weigh in. I think the biggest thing I have dealt with is that after having that binge, I felt no better then when I did before I had it, and I enjoyed the workout to burn off the chocolate then the chocolate itself..
This week is the testing week, ive broken under the 12st 10lb barrier, so if i just continue to do what I have been doing I should be fine... Fingers Crossed!!!

Todays Food -

40g High Bran - 2
1/4 pint of skimmed milk - .5
250ml of Apple juice x 2 - 2

pts so far 5.0

Asda choc Buiscuit Bar - 1.5
Small banana - 1.5
Pts 8.0

salad - 0
2 quorn Sausage Rolls - 2
2tbsp of Salad Cream - .5
Baked Crisps - 1.5

Pts 12

Dinner will be

Salad - 0
The other half of the Quiche - 3
Tom Sauce .5
1 Quorn Sausage roll - 1
Strawberries and Cream WW Whip - 1

Small Apple .5

I may have a WW jaffa cake bar between now and dinner which is 2pts, and ill be doing a workout aswell which earns me 3/4, depending on which workout i decide to do.

im going through my cuboard tonight looking through for dinner tomorrow, as its saturday I may have somthing like my WW garlic baguette or somthing like that, and a choc desert. im not out this weekend, but im also going to make a lunch for Sunday when im travelling to Yorkshire to watch some rugby. No way am i going over points, If I dont have to. Im in the zone!!!

Total points today : 20

Last edited:
WI went well today, 3.12lbs down and im not using the extra points i was under yesterday!

Todays Food :

2 Rich Tea Fingers - 1

High Bran - 2
quarter of a pint of Skimmed milk - .5
Asda low fat yogart - 1.5

Asda Choc Buiscuit bar - 1.5

2 x CA Bread - 1
low fat spread - .5
Mixed White n Dark Choc spread 10g - 1
cheese and onion baked Crisps - 1.5
WW jaffa Cake bar - 2

pts so far: 11.5 pts

Dinner was:
Salad
2 x Veggie Burgers - 3
WW Garlic Bread Ciabatta - 3.5
Tom Sauce - .5
WW Choc Pud - 1

points total : 19.5
I have also done a workout which has earnt me 4pts, but im taking it easy for the rest of the day. I had a fall in the bathroom when i got out the bath, where it took me about 15/20 minutes to keep me balance and before i knew it, i had somehow managed to fall into the bath again and hit my head. I seem okay, my head is hurting a bit but im hoping that goes soon, and i scractched my face, and hurt my shoulder :(

Ive gone over my points today so im having less tomorrow. Ive had another jaffa Cake bar (2) and asda choc buicuit bar (1.5), Ive also had another packet of baked crisps (1.5)

Total points 24.5.

Im going to have 20 pts tomorrow and then 20 on Monday aswell, ill also do a workout on monday, im having a day off tomorrow, after being down the hospital tonight.

Last edited:
Todays food so far:
30g of High Bran - 2
1/4 pint skimmed milk - .5
Asda low fat yogart - 1.5

Asda buiscuit bar - 1.5
Jaffa cake bar - 2
Walkers baked crisps - 1.5

Pts so far - 9

Chocolate crepe - 3
Quarter of a marmite sandwhich on crustless bread - 1
A bite of a costa flapjack

2 x CA bread - 1
low cal butter - .5
Marmite - 0
Baked Crisps - 1.5
choc custard - 2.
Pineaplle lolly - 1

Last edited:
I went to the GP today about my fall, and he feels its my bodies way of adapting to my new weight. Once its at a stablised weight the 'head rushes' should subside, but until then i have to see what happens, and hope it doesnt happen again..

Todays food.

40g of High Bran - 2
1/4 pint skimmed milk - .5
low fat yogart - 1.5
Small banana - 1.5

2x CA bread - 1
low fat spread - .5
marmite - 0
baked crisps - 1.5
Choc club bar - 2.5
2 x mint viscount bars - 3pts (1.5 pts each)

total so far: 14pts.

Orange juice - 1
Fruit medley - 1

Total points - 16pts

So, I wont be eating much for the rest of the day, but i have to have somthing heavy, to have my second tablet with

Back