Sona's Diary- dusting off and starting again

Hope the rash eases up, good luck for the coming week xx

sorry to hear you've been off colour, its funny how you can suddenly develop allergies!! Olivia was allergic to eggs for a while when she was a baby but fortunately grew out of it. Hope they find out what it is and it's not something you really love.
sometimes i wish i was allergic to bread and butter!!

so glad to see you back
the piriton can make you retain fluid as can allergies

so all could be well this coming weigh in
why not join the back to basics challenge

really hope you get better soon

Hope the rash eases up, good luck for the coming week xx

Thanks ugg hun!! Rash is still here im down to only neding one piriton tablet in the morning as it seems to flare up around 8.30 in the morning... always when im out of bed or outside... it has something to to with the cold or fresh air!!! OMG what if im allergic to AIR! this is the sort of weird thing i expect frm my body! if jaxi was here she have me sent away with the men in white coats!!

sorry to hear you've been off colour, its funny how you can suddenly develop allergies!! Olivia was allergic to eggs for a while when she was a baby but fortunately grew out of it. Hope they find out what it is and it's not something you really love.
sometimes i wish i was allergic to bread and butter!!

I hope its not somic i like and is low in points! hehe dnt mind being allergic to chocolate or crisps or pop or butter! lolz i guess i cant choose what to be allergic to! The Doc told me that u can develop an allergy at any time in ur life to anything.. even if uv been eating it for years!! whatever it is.. it sbeen in my system for a week now coz im still getting reaction, although a lot milder than before!! maybe im still eating what im allergic to....

so glad to see you back
the piriton can make you retain fluid as can allergies

so all could be well this coming weigh in
why not join the back to basics challenge

really hope you get better soon

Are u sure?! u can not believe how happy that has made me!!! so i could be retaining water due to piriton and allergy?! thats fantastic news!! hehe i know ur thinking im a freak but its good to know its not me going mental again!!! i mean i have been soo good with points i duno where the extra lbs were coming from!! hopfully on monday when i know whats causing it i will be able to tackle this better!! although i must say that i have lost inches.. all my trousers are falling off me and i can actually get in to my size 14 and close the zip!!!.. they just dnt look very comftable yet!

Thanks for ur replies gals anyway !!
i hope you guys are all on track with ur WW.

ps. mommy i really like ur profile pic is that ur own pic? it looks really cool!

catch up in a bit

s xx

Yes allergies can make you retain fluid it is one of the bodies mechanisms for protecting itself - a friend of my visibly swells in her face if she is having an allergy problem

so hang in there and just keep going

so far so good today
have not had to take any piriton tablets and magically my weight went back to 12:11. hoping to have atleast 1lb off on friday if not 2. Started exercise yesterday aswell.. 2 days so far on stepper for 30 mins. alsthough my stepper is broken and doesnt count all my steps or even the time propperly! BLAH..

Had my 1.5 liters of water yesterday and aiming to have it again today!
on late shift at work and my lil one had me up at 6:40 this morning! so its gona be a LONG day for me!!

off to buy some red bull

xx

I am glad the lack of piriton shows a weight loss - now at least you will know why you sometimes get gains :)

Hi gals!

hope you all well and sticking to WW!!

ive been doingt he best i can, have stayed withi my points (most of the time) but just been sooo busy not able to write here much or update my diary!! Still weigh 12:11 i think i will check again on friday!! expexting TOM some time soon my dates are soooo messed up! it comes and goes as it pleases!

Still dont know what im allergic to, rang the dc for results and apparently SOME level of SOMETHING was very high so they had to send to a bigger hospital for testing!! god knows what they will find! i was hoping i was allergic to my desk at work or something!

Looking forward to my hols in august! still on track to get to 11st by then... or by my bday just before i go on holiday!! Im due at a wedding in October and i want to really be 2 stone lighter by then!! thankfully u can finally start seeing the effect of all my effort!! my size 14 fit me and my biger clothes look really baggy!! have had a few compliments from ppl which always helps!!

anyway enough of my blubbering!!

catch u soon

xx

Hi sona, shame they havent got you sorted yet but sounds like they are trying. well done for staying on track sure the scales will move soon.
isnt it lovely to get compliments!

Hey Sona oh thats brilliant about the compliments!!! Hope you are keeping well xx

hey gals!

thanks it was lovelly to get comliments!! makes me feel good and helps keep on track!! had a WI yesterday and that showed still on 12:11 but this morning had a WI in my U'wear and this showed 12:10! lolz i dnt usually WI in my kegs but thought id make myself happy to drop my 1lb of clothing! hehe

Im sooooooooo tired today and on a late shift at work!! Little one cried every half hour last night and then at 3:30 am he decides its time to wake up and play! he played till 5:30am! also hubby was having nightmares and was shoutinga nd screeming all night and elbowing me in the head, ribs, back!! a simple sorry and kiss by he left this morning for wrk... really men think its that simple!!! as for my lil one he went to sleep at 5:30 in my bed with his bum in my face and woke up with a big grin!

Ive had my 1st can of red bull and will be saving the second one for later.. had 2 asprins and will probs be needing some soon as i think TOM is gona show up today aswell!! AND we are queuing at work!!! (work for broadband 2nd line tech support) we are gona be BUSY today!

wish me luck hope i make it through the day without losing my mind!!
rant over

catch up soon
xx

Is the mind still intact ? Had a similar night with my youngest last night she had really bad earache. ended up sending MrB out at 2am to get more calpol from the 24hr asda, then lay there worrying he might get mugged at that time of night. He got back safely tho.and she os much better today-just me shattered with a spiltting headache but like you say-where is our sympathy!!

hope work not too bad and you get some sleep tonight

hello

i dont blame you for weighing in your underwear lol every pound counts:D

lol you wee one, sleeps like my daughter, we also get kicked in the face and slapped throughout the night, arent kids fun? lol

xx

Is the mind still intact ? Had a similar night with my youngest last night she had really bad earache. ended up sending MrB out at 2am to get more calpol from the 24hr asda, then lay there worrying he might get mugged at that time of night. He got back safely tho.and she os much better today-just me shattered with a spiltting headache but like you say-where is our sympathy!!

hope work not too bad and you get some sleep tonight

Well i dont know if im gona get any sleep at all as ive been drinking red bull all day and taking asprin!!! my eyes are realllly sore and i feel sorry formyself to the extent that i feel like crying!! crazy!! must be the hormones kicking in!

My lil monster is teething at the moment he has on and off days with his back teeth coming out slowly! gave him calburophen at 3am last night and that woke him up and made him want to play!!!

I feel like taking a few spoons of calpol myself sometimes and knocking out! lolz im soo scared of taking tablets at night incase i get in to a deep sleep and dnt hear him cry! Dnt wry im not suffering PND im just a bit of an obsessive parent! lolz

hello

i dont blame you for weighing in your underwear lol every pound counts:D

lol you wee one, sleeps like my daughter, we also get kicked in the face and slapped throughout the night, arent kids fun? lol

xx

Lolz u gotta addmitt they are fun.. just more so when they are awake.. in a good mood.. doing as they are told... not throwing food.. smiling... being polite and giving u kisses on request.. dnt ask for much do we? lolz

every lb counts when ur stuck on the same weight for months! its funny tho but ive noticed i always drop 1 lb or 2 during the end of my period or straight after it but not at any otheer time!

anyone else get this?

Hey Sona I hope you had a better nights sleep last night. Man you sounded like you were going through the wars at the moment. Is there anything I can do? Fancy some e-tea? e-toast? e-Hotwater bottle? (trying to give you virtual tlc) xxx

Hope you have been managing to get some sleep
how is your weight still in the 12's I hope

hey gals

soo sorry i havent been around! just soo busy at work then went to newcastle or a few days to stay with mum!! hope your all ok! I will catch up in bit!!

My weight actually went down to 12:9 while i was away at mums but i had a 4 days off WW and its seems like its 12:11 this monring but i think its just water weight been a bit constipated aswell!! (eeww too much info! lol) it will be back down to 12:9 soon i think!

Aiming for 12:5 by august so im ok at the moment!
sleeping better now as the teething has stopped, but still a bit crabby due to heat wave!! hows everyone coping with it?

s xx

hey mommy! ( i still find it strange typing that lolz)

i forgot all about my allergy! i called the clinic last week and apparently im allergic to GRASS! weird! as i did gardening a few days after the spots went down! anyway i got this info from the receptionist so im yet to speak with the doc for more detail! Imdue for a WI with doc next week so i will ask then!

My Weight today was 12:9 and today is my correct WI day so im very pleased with that... the weird thing is my weight only goes does once a month when im due or on my P's!

my body is strange!

Back