Sona's Diary- dusting off and starting again

hey lilone! guess what!! TOM finally came this morning! i think the activities of EARLIER in the morning must have thrown it in to gear! *wink wink* hehe

This week will be very difficult for to stay within points as im always hungrier!! aagghh i hope i dont mess up! Going to newastle this week to so hope mums going to be ww friendly with her cooking!

working till 10pm today! in pain and high on pain killers! this is the life!! (NOT). minimins seems to be playing up today has been running very slow! must be a problem with thier servers! ive been trying to get on all afternoon!

Ive been good with my food so far today,
crumpet and ceral for brekki,
small pot of tuna pasta n snack a jacks for lunch
snacked on hot choc and a packet of french fries
and have got home made cauliflower soup and two pieces of bread for
my dinner!

Leaving me 3.5 points should a get peckish after 10 when i get home.
I dont know if soup and bread are gona do it for me tonight though as its not even 5pm and im already feeling hungry!! my dinner is not gona be till 8pm!! aagghhh HELPPP!! thankfully canteen at work is now closed but the vending machines are still there!!

i'll be back

xx

Just popping by to say Hello and i hope you manage to avoid those pesky vending machines...:confused:
Ive had trouble all day too getting on Minimins so had to paint the hallway instead!!glad its ok now...we need our fix..LOL x

yeh fuzzy tell me about it! im on late shift at work and thought id get really bored it it doesnt come on!! Good job i had my new book to read!

I didnt go anywhere near the vending machines. Just having my soup and bread now.. and will probs have a little nibble of something when i go home.. im still hungry. Getting sugar cravings which i expect when im on!!

Fancy Aunt Flo turning up - and we were all looking forward to being internet Aunties - guess we will just have a wait a bit longer :):)

Hey ladies!

Im back from mum! Had a FAB time! love visiting my mum! BUT unfortunatly my visit was NOT WW friendly! i was invited to a couple dinners and mum insisted i eat the food she cooks! So although my brekkis and my lunches were WW friendly my dinners were NOT. I must have went over my points everyday buy atleast 5 points each day for 5 days!! Eeeek!

Well im going to draw the line and start again today!! SO here goes!
WI is in 2moro and im getting to the end of TOM, so i hope to lose this week!! i just hope my body decides to give me a break! I checked my weight on monday at mums and it was 12.8.. so im hoping it will still be that on friday!

11 days left till i set off for dubai!!! i dont think im going to hit my 12.5 target for then! never mind! i still feel slimmer and i had a whole bunch of my clothes taken in so they fit better as they were hanging off me!

Hope you guys are all ok, will check diaries in a bit! Back at work today and getting the after holiday blues!!

catch in a bit
s xx

thanks hun!

Just been on food focus to figre out how many cals and fat i will be eating today and it just seems too less! I really need to find some foods low or average in points and decent in calories and fats to keep my cals atleast 1200-1300 and fat 35g per day! mind im sure that will kill my points! aagghh im always looking for this damn balance. Incase ur wondering what im muttering about.. i take xencial tablets (which im sure arent working anyway) and i have to eat atleast 15g of fat per meal, no more that 5g fat per 100g per food item and atleast 1300 cals a day. Now doing WW alongside this sounds stupid but i need it! ive tried the tablets on thier own and i have no control on food types and portions!

plz ignore my rambling!

Ive decided to stop doing WW points counting for 1 week
and start counting calories and fat content only for 1 week.
This is a test ive been wanting to try for a while but i always feel lost without my points counting and feel i over eat!

Feels like a huge step for me so im not signing an oth in blood or anything! Just want to make A change and givemy xenical tablets a fair chance to work!! please wish me luck!!

also looking for some help to identify how many cals i should be eating and how much fat. So if anyone has any ideas let me know..

Good luck hun! I know what you mean about the point counting it becomes obsessive! lol thats agood idea though, like you say give your tablets a chance to work. If you find its not working out then its easy enough to start counting your points again :)

Don't quote me but I think the average woman is supposed to consume 2000 calories a day, im not sure about the fat though sorry. I'm sure someone will be along soon to offer more advice! x

Glad you had a nice time at home with your Mum. There's nothing quite like Mum's cooking so it's fine you went over a little bit :)

Good luck on the new counting cals and fat plan. I hope it does the trick for you :) xxx Take care

Morning.
Thanks for your words in my diary...
Not sure on the cals+fat thing have u tried googling it/
Good luck with your week and hope it helps x

Thanks guys!! i signed up to my fitness pal to work out my cals and fat and also on foo focus which works out cals n fat for most foods. so between them i think i should be coverd.

Im going to aim to eat between 1200-1250 calories and 35-40g of fat. The two sites give slightly diff numbers but its better than working them out myself! And will help me plan my menu and get the correct shopping done i hope!

Im going to keep a diary in the xenical forum on minimins if anyone wants to follow it! lolz not that u would!! anyway i will pop in later!

c u for now xx

hope all goes well taking the xenical
I dont know much about it - only you need to eat very little fat :):)

I can smell salt and vinigar crisp.

Its driving me MAD!

i have 2 plans:

1> ignore it as i go home soon, drink water to flush down the water ready drip from my mouth and hope for the best.

2> find the person (guy, i work with a bunch of guys) smack him round him and take his crisps off him. (then sneak in to an empty room and eat them in the dark)

DAMN salt n vinigar flavour! i dont even LIKE it!

aaggghhhhhhhhhh

sorry

now salt and vinegar flavour are the only flavour I like :):)
can sympathise with that one

how is taking the xenical working for you - hope there are no ill effects

hmmmmm salt and vinegar, my fav!

now salt and vinegar flavour are the only flavour I like :):)
can sympathise with that one

how is taking the xenical working for you - hope there are no ill effects

Xenical is working out well i think as im defo losing inches! but the scales are not kind to me! my weight at home this morning was 12.7. at the doc it had not budged from last months weight of 12.10! thats a huge 3lb diffrence!! I went to boots scales (this is where i weight in the first time when i started to lose weight after my baby) and they read 12.6!

Im going to stick to my scale as its cross reffed with two scales and its right. The docs scale is BUST im sure! and the boots scale.. well thats where i started 1 year and one month ago at 14.6 and now saying 12.6.. to me thats an achievment in itself.

Doc has given me xenical for 1 more month and will probs not give me anymore if i dont show a loss on his scale. Im considering WI at boots and taking the slip with me but he just throws "my scale is calibrated" in my face and shruggs!! aaghh

I hate my doc!

Anyway no diet today, no pigging out and still taking my tablets (and still sneakingly checking my cal n fat intake) but no reporting! its my B-day! im letting my hair down!!

xx

well I hope you enjoyed your day
and glad the xenical is working for you
2stone in 13 months is a good rate of loss keep that up and you will soon be where you want to be

Hey gals im back!!
Had a Fab time in dubai!!
managed to put on a whole 2lbs while i was away!!
not as bad as i had imagined! will catch up later!

Back