Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

Morning Sona, id you manage to find the flaxmeal seed love? that'll help with the constipation, that an plenty of green leaf veggies. ;)

LOL, I do go on don't I love.

lolz well it has helped a little.. not as much a si had hoped.. but i think ive developed an obsession with the MIM's! oh dear i hope its a healthy obsession!

WI- 12.6 (during tom and after a weekend off) so not too bad i think im still in the reeling it back in process! and its not a real WI due to thingi mabobbi.

On a morning shift at work today! im soo stupid i sat with my head set on for half an hour before i realised i hadnt even loggeg in yet! thats my stats messed up for the month!

cooked some cauliflower cheese last nigth just enought for two portions for my two shifts at work. Im planning to have a noce through some more recipies to add to my list of things i CAN actually cook. I need each more spinach and broccli and maybe some leeks.. how do i work those in to a recipie?

Sona, you can do all sorts with spinach, and I love leeks fried in garlic butter.

Sona - spinach cooked in a little butter then add some double cream put in ovenproof dish and sprinkle a little cheese on cook until piping hot and cheese is bubbling! a spanish favourite of mine. yummy

oow nice!

Sona, you can do all sorts with spinach, and I love leeks fried in garlic butter.

That sounds good im considering leek and chicken soup.. doe sit sound ok? im going to have a look in supermarkets for some new soup mixups. Not ready made soups btw just ideas on what veg n stuff looks normal to have together in a soup. lol does that even make sence.

Sona - spinach cooked in a little butter then add some double cream put in ovenproof dish and sprinkle a little cheese on cook until piping hot and cheese is bubbling! a spanish favourite of mine. yummy

that sounds perfect! can u give me some measurments? i have frozen spinish in little roundish balls, double cream and cheese at home. I could make that on monday or tuesday and have at work work for a few days.

BTW if anyone has anymore ideas please let me know.. im lookingf or food i can freeze if possible.

yes spinach and cheese is nice. Vicky. :D

Ooops, I didn't mean to post that yet,

I also like fried eggs and on top of fried spinach Sona.

sona - no idea on measurements - i just do by eye lol. as much spinach as you want cook it then drain the water off it and add double cream to coat all the leaves but not so much its like a soup :D then grate some cheese on!

thanks u guys!! as alywas really appreciate ur input!
i will defo be truing the spinish n cheese n cream with the fried eggs!! lolz

With me its lack of time for cooking for one.
if i cooked for the family and had more time i would probs do better.
when its just me i cant be botherd to make somic too time consuming.. lazy i guess

Lol im always cooking for one. it doesnt take much time. maybe you could spend half a day cooking and freeze things?

I cook for one most of the time and I find it useful to make extra and freeze it for later. Saves such a lot of unnecessary effort, particularly with anything mildly complicated or time-consuming to make.

We don't buy ready meals any more, do we? Just not healthy enough lol.

I like spinach omlette - cook/wilt the spinach first in some butter then remove it from the frying pan. put the beaten eggs in the pan and cook the omlette on one side, turn it over then add the spinach and an ounce or two of cheese to the top. When the bottom of the omlette is cooked fold in half and serve.

Cheese, leeks and eggs go well together - i used to make cheese and leek quiche, i guess you could do a pastry free one. Fry up the chopped leeks in some butter, add the eggs and cheese and cook until set.

I always cook way more than we'll eat, makes breakfast simple. :)

Well u will be happy to know ppl that i spent my day off yesterday cooking! I made some chicken tickka.. half in the fridge half in the freezer. I make a spinach / brockli and mushroom quiche.. portioned and in the freezer in freezer boxes. AND i made for sheaperds pie.. make a slimmer version so got more portions.. again boxed in the freezer! that should cover me for 10 work meals!! WOOP!! so next week no cooking unless i really fancy it! will stick to salads for my dinner or eggs! As im having MIM's for brekki i dont have eggs then and that makes them avail for nighttime meals should i feel the need!!

I duno if the scales like me or not but my clothes defo dont like me anymore so they have outgrown me and loved on!! hehe

Got some nice new boots from my hubby for val day! i LOVE THEM! Getting a nice bag for mothers day i hope when that comes about!! can u see an obsession here?

lolz!!!! finally!!! Hi! Im a bagaholic and my name is sona.
i love handbags! they have to be big enough to store my kitchen sink but small enough to carry easily! and at the moment they have to be leather and shiny!!! i got three bags for my b-day last year! one off hubby one off mum and one from my sis! the best bags i have are from abroad! i love having a bag that no one else has got! Im not in to designer labels but i have a few nice expensive onces!

Back