Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

cheers jim!!! im gona go looking again on next shopping trip!!

Had a realllly busy night yesterday! Was stuck in traffic on the way home from work took over an hour to get home! Managed to get my exercise done!! ALL OF IT! lolz i wasnt even tired afterwards! i wish i had more time to exercise i could probs get more done! I only have one hour after work then i gotta take over baby duties and getting prepared for the next day.. dinners/ lunches/ baby changing and putting to bed!

Watched law abiding citizen last night.. was a really good movie and hubby managed to borrow a good (naughty) copy from a mate!

I had two dinners yesterday!! firsta small stir fry to finish off a box i had before it went bad with some chicken sausage chucked in. 2 hours later a had a nice chicken salad with cheese.

They were both yum! hehe

Thats good that you can have 2 dinners though as long as we stick with the carbs :)

I just eat for England. :)

lolz i dont usually have to dinners.
the strifry was a reallly small amount ot enough for a meal so tat was more of a snack after my work out.

my main meal was my salad which i eat from a cereal bowl.

:rotflmao: @ Jim

Hey sona congrats on the loss.. you are doing good with the exercising and etc.. you put me to shame and you are a momma.. I have no excuse to not exercise but it's just too darn cold to go outside to go to the gym :mad: the though of putting on the sweaters and etc.. gives me a headache.. I'll have to do my dance aerobic tape more often but I do walk 6 km a day( to and from the train station going to work) so I can say that's exercise :D

walking is the best exercise!! i dont get a chance to walk anywhere!
i drive to work and i live in a very hilly area so walking anywhere is too time consuming. plus cant always take little one out.. pushing buggy down hillis scary but ok but pushing uphill is just too much for my back!

:rotflmao: @ sona but you know that would be one hell of a work out walking uphill

It is one hell of a work out when i do it alone! i feel i walk for a long time when im alone but im very rarely alone!! (its a blessing really! i hate being alone) I addmitt after having my baby in march 2008 my hubby and i used to go for walks almost every day to help me shift the baby weight... i had a Csec so wasnt able to exercise straight away! That reallllly helped shift the 1st few lbs and others followed!! my current goal is to get to pre wedding weight!! and believe it or not im 2.5 KG away from that... its only 4 - 5lbs.. that maybe easy for some ppl but it doesnt seem to budge for me!! WI this morning showed 12.6

Got my exercise doe for yesterday aswell although im gona call it 20 mins instead of 30 as my lil one was playing up and i had to keep stopping and starting. Still a good work out! Its exercise and ironing night when i get home from work today! Also ive started praying at night aswell now. Some of you maybe aware that I'm supposed to pray 5 times a day but i cant due to work. So have started to pray and try to catch up at night time. That also makes me feel REALLY good about myself.. feel very peaceful.

On late shift tomorow and saturday.. i find them very difficult when it comes to food.

Have been having the same lunch n dinner this week... to keep it simple.. reallly enjoying my salad at the moment i hope i dont get bored with it! Had fried mushrooms in my salad past night.. was great!

Hi Sona,

Fried mushrooms in a salad, sounds interesting. I have had them raw, but never thought of frying them for a salad.

i fry mine in a bit of butter then chuck the already cooked chicken in aswell and add a tiny drop of french salad dressing to give it a vinagery taste. then stir it in to my already chopped and mayo coated salad.. and eat from a cereal bowl! i love it that way.

Hmmm, Yum Yum, sounds good to me.

that does sounds good must try that myself.. thanks sona :)

Got a very high temp today.. whole body is shaking n heart feels like its gona burst out my chest. Going home from work at 5.30 managed to get emergency half day holiday.

WI this morning was 12.6
have only had breakfast today.. cant even think about food.
even tea tasted disgusting.

Awwww Sona, not good. Take it very easy and get lots of fluids down if you can.

And REST! Lots of rest (not easy when you have a little one to care for, I know!). xx

sona hun I really hope you do feel well. Plus you have a little one too I can imagine that isn't easy..((HUGS)))

Hey ppl!
thanks for ur messages!
im still feeling crappy today and lil one is getting the flu aswell!
he was having difficulty breaking last night.. nose all blocked up and and he wouldnt take his dummy out so was a bit of a struggle. Poor hubby was looking after both of us. I went straight to bed yesterday... had 4 doses of flu med but still feeling crappy. The med works for about an hour or so then i get ill again.

Manager has managed to sort me out a half day again.. so i can go home at 5.30 but going to work back my hours.. one hour a day next. Which is fantastic.. doesnt effect my hols as i need them for later in they year and it will be paid. Took off a few unpaid days due to weather already!

Gosh sona I hope you are feeling well and the little one ((HUGS))

Hi guys!!
thanks for ur messages!
feeling a bit better now! back at wor anyhow! cant avoide that forever!!
had an eventfull weekend! didnt actually get a chance to rest it out! Sunday i spent running my MIL back n forth from hosp as she has problems with her womb or somic.

Yesterday I was busy with my weeks chores! shopping cooking cleaning and spending time with my lil one! Also setup my new laptop which was great!

Watched district 9 on DVD laptnight.. if u havent seen u u should watch it! was great!! really well made alien movie! if ur in tot hat kinda thing!! So im on my 0800-1730 shift today! im gona be shatterd when i get home!! hope i have enough energy to do my exercise!!

good job my dinner is an easy salad!!

still loving my salads! but looking for idea's.. what else can i cooke with chicken?

i have a bag of frozen cauliflower
cream cheese
chese
double cream

what can i make?

lolz why didni think of that? im must be losing it!!
lol

ok so boil the cauli...
sauce?? heat some cream... add the cheese and cream cheese?
the grate cheese on top and bake ...right?

Back