Songs we love to hate

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
Just thought I'd see if anyone would like to name the songs that annoy them most. I know we've had loads of threads about favourite songs etc, but I've got one particular pet hate song and I've had the misfortune to hear it 6 times today! So now I hate it even more lol!

This will no doubt anger some people as I know this singer has become very popular in recent months BUT I will be completely honest and say that I absolutely hate this style of singing/music, always have and always will. Nothing against her, I think she's a lovely person. So, sorry to those who are offended but it just makes me want to scratch my eyes out.............................

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love :mad::mad:

:D Anything by Take That, i didnt like them in the 90s they are even worse now, Take That and shove it :p

Yes the one from the cheeky girls , have i spelt that right ? well how did they get that into the charts ? years ago .

Leona Lewis , crist yes I really don't like the song . And the vid well thats rubbish too

Leona also drives me mad
also the new spice girls song irritates me but i try to tolerate it as its for children in need

I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one who hates that Leona song! You have no idea how scared I was about starting this thread - I thought I'd be lynched lol! :eek::D

"Valereyyyyyy!" Amy Winehouse style? Sorry Mags but Mimi and I both like her version as well as the original. :D:D

*Mrs D ducks down low just in case Maggie decides to chuck something at her*

Oh I absolutely can't stand her as a person - she's ruining her life with all the drink and drugs etc; but I LOVE her voice and her music! :confused::confused::eek:

:D Her and Pete Doherty, Have got some talent but are throwing it away with drugs, not good role models for the youngsters :mad:

Good thread, now I can let it all out :

Can't stand anything by Cyndy Lauper - especially that caterwauling 'Girls just wanna have fun' also Candi Staton - 'You got the love' - why on earth do they keep on releasing the drivel in different 'remixes'??

.....and, breathe..:D

Back