Sonia Diary

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Well why not I know I am off SW for a bit but I still need my daily natters...:)

Well to take off where I left I have started Anti Depressants. I have been on them for 2 weeks now and they are starting to kick in. I still dont feel great but hopefully I will feel my old self soon then I will go back to SW.

One of my main reasons for going on Anti Depressants is my periods have been up the wall. I have been to the docs and they gave me a smear and some swabs so I have to wait a few weeks for the results now. I have also got a scan in January to check that there is not anything there that shouldnt be. I was really badly panicing about it but with the Anti Depressants I dont seem as panicy the last few days.

Well thats my waffling for today:)

Hope everyone has had a good day...xx

good to see you on here, glad you're feeling better x

Hiya chicken! Glad you are ok! xxx

Nice to have you back Son. We have missed your posts!

nice to see you back on the boards hun x anti d's are great when needed i know they did me the world of good year back x

Hiya I dont have much to report on today. I am getting very giddy about christmas though I really really really cant wait. 10 days to go and counting. I just cant wait to see the kids faces when they open their pressys.:D I am such a big kid, lol.

im the same at xmas... Innit great!!
xxx

what ya got your lot prezzy wise son? xxx

I got them an age appropriate laptop each. Ethan got loads of pokemon and spiderman stuff. Megan got loads of music cd's and a sterio and little makeup sets etc and Ellie and Keira loads of dolls, disney princess stuff jigsaws and stationery stuff.

i loved getting loads of little bits and bobs when i was little as well as the main stuff hehe x

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi :) Glad you're getting excited about Christmas and that the pills are kicking in. Hmmm, I wonder if you hadn't started them, if you'd be feeling the same way right now or if you'd be in a complete state of panic and worry?

Good to see you posting still.. you're missed when you don't post!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi :) Glad you're getting excited about Christmas and that the pills are kicking in. Hmmm, I wonder if you hadn't started them, if you'd be feeling the same way right now or if you'd be in a complete state of panic and worry?

Good to see you posting still.. you're missed when you don't post!

Hi hun thanks for popping in. I am always a big kid at xmas. I feel like the tablets are starting to take affect now. I still dont feel great but a lot better than I have been feeling lately. And funny now you mention it I just noticed I have not been panicing about my pains down there half as much. I think once I have had my results from my smear and swabs and my scan I will feel better as long as all is ok.

Hi ladies well I have been so busy getting things sorted for xmas. Still not even started on the wrapping yet and there is a mountain to wrap. Little bro is taking me food shopping on Tuesday with his discount card perks of working in a supermarket :D.

The kids are mega excited and starting to be a bit naughty. Stu is off work now till 7th of jan and they are a lot calmer when he is home thank god, they always play up for me when I am on my own with them I think Im too soft. Roll on christmas day, yippee.

Hope your all well xx

Hi hun, glad your OH is home now, I seriously don't know how you can look after 4 kids, I can barely look after myself. Hehe.

Ohh, lucky you having a discount card - I'm going to do one small food shop today and then that is it. I'm a proper sucker for buying stuff I don't need just because it's Christmas, hehe. xxx

Back