Sonia Diary

brilliant ! good to see you are back xxx

Right I have had enough of messin around. I am rejoining the first thurs of the new year. I have got me a new focus and I am more determined than ever. I may give the new plan a go for something different. Wish me luck guys. xx

good luck son, so whats your new focus then? x

good luck son, so whats your new focus then? x

Call me greedy as I already have four but I am so broody I am desperate for another baby. It is on my mind all the time. Stu said he will go and get the reversal op if I can lose 6 stone in a year (mainly for safety reasons). I know the reversal op is not always successful but if there is a chance I can have another one then I am on the ball and I am going to lose the weight.

How can you afford another one?!!? one of the main things thats putting us off is the amount it will cost in child care! Cant imagine being able to afford 5 of the little darlings! hehe, go for it hun if its what you want. how much did you weigh when you had the others (if you dont mind me asking) x

Well that sounds like the best insentive to loss the weight you want!! But I think your nuts want another lol!!! 2 drive me up the bloody wall!

How can you afford another one?!!? one of the main things thats putting us off is the amount it will cost in child care! Cant imagine being able to afford 5 of the little darlings! hehe, go for it hun if its what you want. how much did you weigh when you had the others (if you dont mind me asking) x

I was 13 stone when i had the others. We dont have loads of money but stu works and we plod along on that.

Well I woke up feeling really positive today cant wait to rejoin on Thursday. I have lost 4 and a half stone in the past I can do it again. Wish me luck xx

Fab news Son - you go girl... split it down into little targets, 6 stone in a year is a great target.... 7lbs a month, you know you can do it xxx Aww and good on Stu for having the op...

Fab news Son - you go girl... split it down into little targets, 6 stone in a year is a great target.... 7lbs a month, you know you can do it xxx Aww and good on Stu for having the op...

Aww thanks Lou. I really cant wait to get started I feel so unhealthy now my body is screaming out for healthy foods. Yeah 7Lbs a month sounds good to me I will aim for that. :)

Start today then hun, capture the positive vibes and seize the day........ xxx

hey sonia hun, am so so sorry i have completly neglected ya lately :( my internet aint been working!

Am back on plan on wednesday and starting classes again too!
wat a fab incentive u have!!! I am aiming for 7lb a month too and as is lorraine i believe!

I promise promise promise I am back and we can all support each other again :)

p.s hope your family all had a fab crimbo and i wish u all happiness and healthiness for 2009 :)

lots of love xxx

Start today then hun, capture the positive vibes and seize the day........ xxx
I would but we have no money till tuesday so we just gotta make do with whats in the freezer and none of it is of the healthy variety. But dont worry as soon as Tues arrives I will stock up on the healthies. x

hey sonia hun, am so so sorry i have completly neglected ya lately :( my internet aint been working!

Am back on plan on wednesday and starting classes again too!
wat a fab incentive u have!!! I am aiming for 7lb a month too and as is lorraine i believe!

I promise promise promise I am back and we can all support each other again :)

p.s hope your family all had a fab crimbo and i wish u all happiness and healthiness for 2009 :)

lots of love xxx

Hi hun glad to see you back hope you had a fab xmas and new year too. I had a fab xmas and new year probably drank far too much but I hardly ever drink so Im not too bothered, hehe.

Back