Sonia Diary

oh and if its any consolation no ones written in my diary for the last two days and the last person was me!!!!

Sonia - I remember reading your posts when I used to see you on here a lot before Christmas when I was first doing SW, I found your posts enjoyable to read and supportive - I always looked out for them.

I know I've come close to giving up recently, I worked out I've only lost half a stone since the beginning of January, I really need to get my head back in it.

Don't give up, focus on losing the weight for yourself and not just for the wedding, best of luck my love, and whatever you do, DON'T give up!

aw its a shame but I know exactly how you are feeling I felt the same there is 3 people who support me maybe 4 now and then but very rarely I get a reply so dont come on much now and even changed plans burt came back again lol .I think it is hard for people to reply to every one but the support seems to have fizzled out .I am sure a lot off people feel the same but with so many members its hard good luck with whatever plan you follow xx

Hiya Son, sorry to hear you're not coming on here anymore, I agree with what Karen said: SW mm's has really changed since the diaries got moved, the hardly seems to be anyone on here. It use to be fantastic....

Anyway, at the end of the day WE make the forum what it is, so how about WE all get behind each other and get chatting more.. I also feel like rainbow, I'm not really losing much so feel a hypocrite (sp?) giving advice to people.

xxx

Thanks for the replies Ok i am sorry I was being a bit harsh I had a few bad weeks not diet wise just in general and felt like the world was against me. I am feeling much better now and even if nobody reads this its ok I am doing it for me now.

I rejoined a new group 3 weeks ago and lost 2.5lbs in the first week and lost 2.5lbs in the second week and got slimmer of the week and lost 4.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month.

I wanted to try and lose 2 stone by beginning of july as I am getting married on the 10th of july. I am 9.5lbs down already so well and truly back on track dietwise.

well done thats brill nice to see you back myou seem really positive x

Good to see ya back love!

Well done on the weight loss over past few week! x

Just been reading thru your diary Son - well done on your weight loss so far and good luck with your goal ~ you can do it!!! xx

i knew you wouldnt be able to resist coming back! x

Back