Sonia...My road to slimville

Well done for your first day doll. Try and take each day as it comes (says the great expert!)! That's what I do and it works for me.
The support on here is amazing. I don't write much but I read loads!

Tomorrow is the next day of the rest of your life x

Great first day Sonia, I started today after a disastrous few months off, i must try the I cookie .

LadyAngelina said:
Well done for your first day doll. Try and take each day as it comes (says the great expert!)! That's what I do and it works for me.
The support on here is amazing. I don't write much but I read loads!

Tomorrow is the next day of the rest of your life x

Thank you L.Angelina. Such a lovely comment x Hope you're doing ok on your diet. Yes, the support is amazing. It's a great site x

cable said:
Great first day Sonia, I started today after a disastrous few months off, i must try the I cookie .

Thank you Cable. Is that a pic of you on your logo! You look teeny! Cookie was okish but I'm sure I'll love it more once I really get into this diet. Good luck to you lovey. I'm sure you'll do great x

That is me thankyou, everyone says that but I am still a 16 on the bottom 18 on top, am sure we will both do fine I just need constant support which his site is great for.

cable said:
That is me thankyou, everyone says that but I am still a 16 on the bottom 18 on top, am sure we will both do fine I just need constant support which his site is great for.

Wow, you look stunning. I'm a size 16 all over. Yes we will do this. I think I need constant support too but I feel good about this diet. I am looking forward to ketosis though as I'm feeling a bit peckish right now :) x

Glad your first day went well hunny :) you will be amazed at the changes and how fast they are

Well done Xx

Same here I love ketosis, the only thing I hate about it is I dont sleep well when I am in it, at the moment I sleep about 8 -9 hrs a night in ketosis I'm lucky to get 6 it just keeps me awake and makes me wake early, I just love my sleep lol.

Good luck for your 1st week.You'll be delighted with the results.
I love being in ketosis as I can leap out of bed instead of hiding under the duvet.
I had 3 early mornings last week and made sure I shifted my butt and made the most of it. All exercise helps with the fat burning x x

Well done on you first day hun, and great recipe, I came across the cauli rice somewhere too. I'll give it a go sometime.. pretend im having chicken and rice curry lol..(I wish)

And great analysis there. It's deffinatly true if your in a positive mindset you do indeed attract positive things ppl/men in general.

You'll get there, just perservere and you'll get there :) xx

Morning hun :) x

Morning lovelys :) hope your all well! Well it seems that my scales are being very kind to me I've had a whoosh big time bit not recording it till tomorrow let's just say if what I saw on the scales this am will be the same or less tomorrow I will be chuffed to ******* :))))(((

Hahaha sorry son I posted on yours instead of my diary hahaha it's been a long morning already haha so fricken blonde haha

What have you had so far hunny ??

I do the following if hunger strikes and I'm not due a pack yet

Drink water -500ml

Wait an hour

If still hungry fix a warm drink- tea, chai, make a latte

Wait half hour - if still hungry do a big bowl of veg

You can do it hunny xxx

Ahhhh hun stay strong!! U can do this!!! Do u have any coke zero or diet cream soda to hand?? That always does the trick for me xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I ended up eating. Feel bad. I'm not keen on restarts and I'm not going to end up eating ore crap today. I'll have a pack later on. Only thing I'll do different is weigh in next Wednesday instead of Monday. I wish I hadn't been so weak but I've written down how I feel after I ate and it's not good so at least I know for next time. Sorry, I feel I've let not only myself but the rest of you down. My little sister "kindly" reminded me of this phrase "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips". Still love her but ouch the truth hurts.

Back