Sonia...My road to slimville

Blinking wide awake too most of the night , hopefully that ketosis kicking in sooner than I thought. :)

We are always here for support hun :)
By the way i wouldnt be able to do this diet without my beloved cream soda haha i should have shares in it! Ive been drinking it now since feb this year yum yum :D

Have a lovely day hun xx

Your doing ace hunny

I cab drink coffee on bed and then sleep fine LOL

Keep up the fluids really does help xxx

cable said:
Blinking wide awake too most of the night , hopefully that ketosis kicking in sooner than I thought. :)

I hope it's ketosis for you too. I'm not cheating anymore on this as I need to be in ketosis quickly otherwise this diet will kill me! Lol Hope you feel ok? X

stef2009 said:
We are always here for support hun :)
By the way i wouldnt be able to do this diet without my beloved cream soda haha i should have shares in it! Ive been drinking it now since feb this year yum yum :D

Have a lovely day hun xx

Haha! Maybe you should get shares in it Stef. I'm popping to the shops later on. I may walk there actually. X

RebekahR said:
Your doing ace hunny

I cab drink coffee on bed and then sleep fine LOL

Keep up the fluids really does help xxx

Thank you Rebekah. I've re-read your tips you sent me yesterday. I've filled 3 bottles up with water. Have my elliptical trainer ready to jump on when those crazy hunger pangs arrive! You are lucky with your coffee! Think I may switch to tea for this diet. Not a big fan of it but think it'll be better for me x x

That's awesome we can have cream soda? haha Tescos is the only place nearest to me too. They have the no added sugar cream soda bottle is that the one we can have? It has lactose acid in it. I know we can't have citric acid as it knocks you out of ketosis?

Really happy youv'e gotten straight back on hun, I think your gonna do great this week. xxx

Hey yep it's the diet cream soda :)

Roll on ketosis in starving today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How's today going? Are you going to put some pics on? Hope its been a good day x

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
That's awesome we can have cream soda? haha Tescos is the only place nearest to me too. They have the no added sugar cream soda bottle is that the one we can have? It has lactose acid in it. I know we can't have citric acid as it knocks you out of ketosis?

Really happy youv'e gotten straight back on hun, I think your gonna do great this week. xxx

Thank you Sadia. I'm glad I'm back on again too. Yesterday was hard emotionally. I bought my cream soda today! Whooooo, lol x

Chocolate_Monster said:
Hey Sonia, hope your'e going well on the plan, read that you had a cheaty day... don't worry about it, i've had a few this week, naughty I know, but it happens, you can't dwell on it though, you can only do your best. Even though i've been a greedy pig this week and been sooooo naughty, i've still had a loss, so woooo hoooo to that !!! :D xx

Well done on your loss Choc! Thanks for the support hunny x x

cable said:
How's today going? Are you going to put some pics on? Hope its been a good day x

Hiya, today's been good thanks lovey. Still hard but I'm sure once the ketosis fairy has paid me a visit, I'll be fine. Oh yes, I will be putting some pics up. You won't believe but I don't have many pics that display my body shape except for the one I posted at the start of my diary. Think I learned the art of blending into the background or avoiding the photographer. I will however be posting pics of my loss every month. I'll wear the same top every time so people can see (hopefully see!) the losses!

Day 1

Yes I know it's technically day 3 (please don't hate me Rebekah!) but I needed to scrap the last 2 days in order to do this. If I have a blip again I'll continue on as normal I promise.

Today was so so hard regarding my hunger levels but I made it through! Emotionally it was lots better than yesterday. I still have a bar left that I'll have with my coffee later on.

I had 4 really bad hunger pangs. The types where you'll eat whatever you can find just to make them go away. I remember reading a book by Brandon bays where you kind of go into your pain instead of resisting it. If you've read her book it may make sense. I did that with my hunger pangs. I kind of started taking long deep breaths and exhaling through my mouth when the pangs occurred. I kept looking for reasons why I wanted to eat apart from the fact that I was bloomin hungry. I felt it was self sabotage and a lack of self respect. It wasn't as profound as it sounds but it did the job and I didn't eat. I also jumped on my exercise machine during one hunger pang and that helped too. I'm glad I now have ways to deal with the hunger so don't feel I'll be giving in again. If I can do this on slim and save, I can do almost anything so I need to give it a a good go.

Right, spiritual talk done with! Over to food:

Breakfast was porridge which I really enjoyed. I didn't think I would as my friends hate porridge and advised me against buying it but happy I did.

Lunch was Chili with half of my cauli rice. Scrumptious! Chili was so good.

Dinner was macaroni cheese with the other half of my cauli rice. Best pack so far. I love mac n cheese. Love Love Love!

Snack: coconut bar. Haven't had it yet but will do with a coffee.

Drinks were 1 cup of tea with milk, 1 cup of coffee with milk which I'll have tonight, just under 3 litres of water so far, fresh mint tea, 1 coke zero. And.... 1 cream soda!!!!! I ended up going to Asda. I'm slurping one now as I type. Lush!

So glad you had such a successful day hunny, well done xxx

You're doing well today Sonia glad to hear you jumped back on. Stick with it and have an early night or a long bubble bath and you'll be fine.
I also ran up to Asda after reading all the comments about the cream soda. Got a can chilling in the freezer for later.
Good luck getting into ketosis then it's all downwards x x

Thank you both x x

I'm loving the cream soda glad I made the effort to pop out to buy some today. Bubble bath sounds perfect I have some lovely bath products that are just sitting there like ornaments so think I'll use them up. I painted my nails just how when I felt hungry. Can't do much eating with wet nails. I've got some face masks I want to try later on this week. Pamper sessions ahoy.

Have a great evening everyone

Sonia x x

thats a great idea wearing the same top, may copy you.
god i wish i liked cream soda need a sweet fix, heres to another day out of the way, x

cable said:
thats a great idea wearing the same top, may copy you.
god i wish i liked cream soda need a sweet fix, heres to another day out of the way, x

I think it's easier to see the losses if you wear the same clothes and try to strike the same pose!! :D

I love dr pepper zero which I suppose makes a change from normal coke but I have to say cream soda is heaven for me right now. I've been looking into a diet called JUDDD today after watching a programme Weasey mentioned in one of her posts. I'm tempted to do that along with slim and save as I'm going crazy. But I will give myself 1 week to get into ketosis and then see.

Spoke to my mum about it and she was shocked that I'm reconsidering the diet as I am what she calls strong minded but think you ladies are a lot more stronger minded than I am. She thinks I can do it. I think I can do it too. This is just me typing up my thoughts. I'll probably be fine in a weeks time. Think I'm just really hungry at this moment and I've run out of distractions!!!!

Back