Sonia's diary

:party0019::wow:

Hi Sonia,

Just reading through this thread and can't believe the amount of weight that you are loosing! Well done!!!

What days are you doing? Do you have a diary of what you eat somewhere, so that we can see what your secret is?
The exercise definitely works for you, but then I jive twice a week and this week, I only lost 2lbs - ok its TOTM, so I am lucky to get away with a loss, but even so you rock!!!! Lol!

:party0019::wow:

Hi Sonia,

Just reading through this thread and can't believe the amount of weight that you are loosing! Well done!!!

What days are you doing? Do you have a diary of what you eat somewhere, so that we can see what your secret is?
The exercise definitely works for you, but then I jive twice a week and this week, I only lost 2lbs - ok its TOTM, so I am lucky to get away with a loss, but even so you rock!!!! Lol!

Thanks Mrs V, I have not done any food diary I eat things like 98%fat free super noodles and batchelors pasta and sauces and jacket potatoes on green and loads of bacon or chicken stir fries on red. I do eat a lot of salad and fruit and veg aswell just the quick and easy stuff which is a blessing with four kids.:D

Hiya I lost 1.5Lbs this week really chuffed with that as it is totm and I really honestly thought I had put on but there you go.:D

Back