Sonia's diary

You look lovely on it Son - you look all nice and smiley x
I was holding my laugh in because you know when silly things make you laugh when your drunk. This old man came and sat in the middle of our reunion so I joked that I dont recognise him from school. Then My mate said it was santa as he had a big white beard but then we all agreed in our drunken babbling that he was captain birdseye. We found it funny but you probably had to be there to find it funny. lol

Hmmm - yup you had to be there! but I can see how it would have been funny when drunk! x

Sounds to me like you had a great night Son, You obviously had a laugh with ur old mates, just like you did when in school, ok ur a bit bigger now, but still the same son they loved way back then, I'm so glad you enjoyed ur night xxx

Im having a panic I know I am being stupid but I cant stop it. It will probably sound stupid but I have got 7 big itchy lumps on my back. My other half said they are bites but I have never seen bites that big before. I have always suffered with panic attacks usually when I get a pain or anything similar I have never had before and I always assume the worst case scenario. I hate feeling like this. I am going to the docs in a bit see if he can put my mind at rest but atm I just feel like crying.

You should have seen how I react to bites....... recently on hol I had bout 12 ish or so, the bites themselves were about the size of a 50p piece - maybe a bit bigger the swelling around mine made them a good 10/12 cm in length and about 7/8cms wide no to mention how much they protruded out of my leg! they're still angry now a few days on!! But as you say get them checked out and put your mind at ease. how big are they Son? xxx

You should have seen how I react to bites....... recently on hol I had bout 12 ish or so, the bites themselves were about the size of a 50p piece - maybe a bit bigger the swelling around mine made them a good 10/12 cm in length and about 7/8cms wide no to mention how much they protruded out of my leg! they're still angry now a few days on!! But as you say get them checked out and put your mind at ease. how big are they Son? xxx

they are all like lumps not stuck our really far but enough. One of them is about the size of a 50p thats all the red round it too and the others are about the size of 5p's

Hmmm - cos I know how I react I wouldn't bat an eye lid if I had them, but everyones different and get them checked out especially if you're not sure they're bites. Have you taken an antihistamine tablet? xxx

Hmmm - cos I know how I react I wouldn't bat an eye lid if I had them, but everyones different and get them checked out especially if you're not sure they're bites. Have you taken an antihistamine tablet? xxx

No I have'nt got any left. They are probably are bites but me with my panic attacks am probably blowing it all out of proportion.

I make sure I always have some on me, in the car, handbag, OHs car etc I come out in yakky hives sometimes too as a result of a bite - put pah enough bout me! xxx

I make sure I always have some on me, in the car, handbag, OHs car etc I come out in yakky hives sometimes too as a result of a bite - put pah enough bout me! xxx

No you have been a great help thankyou for listening to me waffle. I am just glad I am going to the docs soon because I always get more panicky at night but luckly I already had an appt cos the kids other test results came in about the coeliac disease so I can ask about them too. Will post later let you know how it goes.

Well been to the doctors she said something has had a good feast on my back but its not infected or anything she said they should go down in a few days. Also I got Ethans blood results in about the coeliac disease and he is clear, but he is lacking in (cant remember what its called at the moment) that is meant to help your bowls fight off any nasty bugs etc. So he is now being referred to a paediatrician.

It's good to put your mind at rest about your back. I hope Ethan's problem isn't serious
Yeah I am relieved about my back I am so stupid I hate panic attacks so much.

I hope they dont ask for another blood test of Ethan he has got to be the worlds worst with needles. It took five of us to pin him down to get a little drip of blood of him last time. In the end they had to give him a little cut and let the blood drip into the pot.

On a good note two of my kids were back at school today megan and Ellie. Ellie started in reception class she looked so tiny and cute in her little school uniform.

Here is a piccy of my kids Megan 9, Ethan 6, Ellie 4 and Keira 3.

http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2614&stc=1&d=1220356800

Excuse the state of the livingroom there we are in the middle of decorating so it is a pigsty.

Attachments

• 02092008802.jpg
    02092008802.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 60
Aw, well cute, bless em, look like little angels in that pic! x

I decided to bring my old diary out of the closet. I keeo opening new ones but this one is the one where i lost my four and a half stone so has more of how I felt then.

hey - welcome back to your old diary sweets, why dont you put a link to some of your other ones in here, then if you ever wanna read through ALL of it or look back, then its all in one place! x

Back