Sonia's diary

Hi all, I have been doing SW now for 3 weeks and am finding it fairly easy. I have lost 15 Lbs so far.:party0019: So I just thought I would use this thread weekly to bore :blahblah: my fellow Slimming Worlders with my weight loss.:D

Hey Sonia thats amazing, Well done!!!:party0019:

You are an inspiration for me because as you know I'll be joining SW next week and it's good to know that such amazing results can be achieved in only 3 weeks. I can't wait now:D

How you doing gorgeous!?! :hug99:
Hiya I am doing fine thanks I am being very strict with my eating this week and I weighed myself this morning and I have definitely lost this week but I will let you know how much on Thursday night if my scales are right I will be a very happy bunny. I am going on holiday on 31 of May and I want to lose at least 2 stone by then starting from now so any more after that will be a bonus. Away from the eating bit I am feeling good Ethan now has his appt at the hospital for his ears so thats good, Ellie has got to wear glasses as over the last few months she has developed a really bad squint in her eye if its not one thing its another but hey you got to plod along haven't you...:D How are you doing hope you are feeling a lot better...:)

Hey Sonban

My daughter developed a squint when she was 2!
She had to have her eye patched for ages, off and on. She still has to wear glasses but recently had progressed to contacts. I had a really bad time accepting that my `perfect` baby needed glasses, but i got over it. You need any advice or just info, contact me ok girl.

Catch
x

Hey Sonban

My daughter developed a squint when she was 2!
She had to have her eye patched for ages, off and on. She still has to wear glasses but recently had progressed to contacts. I had a really bad time accepting that my `perfect` baby needed glasses, but i got over it. You need any advice or just info, contact me ok girl.

Catch
x

Ahhh thanks babs :hug99:

I'm doing ok thanks honey. Lost 2 lbs this week, and feeling much better in myself so all good. You sound really positive - good on ya! :cool:

Hiya all well I had weigh in last night and lost half a pound. It would have been more but I am due on and got the stupid munches and I went and did the most stupid thing ever and ordered Chinese the night before weigh in :silly::doh:. Oh well that's done and dusted with now here is to a new week...:)

A loss is a loss! Well done! Vx

Oh hun i always get ubearable munchies when i'm due on - plus as its nearing TOTM you may be holding onto extra water. Stick with it, i'm sure you'll have a big loss next week. *hugs*

Back