Sonia's diary

Yeah Per una is generous, i find asda quite generous too. But Primark i certainly wouldnt, skin tight! Im a size 15 at the moment, edging more to a 14, im aiming for a 12, what about you? im on ebay too looking for a purple clutch bag theres bloody loads i like.ha

Well done you thats bril!! cant wait to see the pics :D XXX

woop woop i will be sticking some on probably sunday when im nursing my hangover.ha

Thanks. I'm a 16 heading towards a 14 at the moment. Want to be 14 in everything when I get to goal and heading towards a 12 in some makes. Although I've set my goal I don't really know whether it'll be right for me until I get there, if that makes sense.

A couple of things I am wearing are size 14 that keeps my motivation going. :) In Monsoon (also quite generous generally) I can get in a 14. They call it vanity sizing apparently. I've got tops from Primark that are size 18 that I don't fit into yet. Damn clothes vary so much.

Good luck with the purple clutch :)

Yes they do vary so much and it can be frustrating at times! I know what you mean about your goal i have set one but not sure if i will stay at that or go on to lose more will see how i feel when im near it :) good luck with your ebay shopping :)

Really feeling all out of sorts today! ive had a stinking headache all day, i feel hungry and warm which is odd! I think ive taken myself out of ketosis by eating too much veg and not writing it down so i reckon ive gone well over, ive developed an obsesson with gerkins! so im feeling day 1 all over again today!

Why is it that i always seem to feel like crap leading upto weigh-in! i find i feel crap on a Monday and Tuesday then on a Wednesday generally after WI i feel amazing and it sets me up for the next few days!

The thing that is keeping me going is the fact that my hen party dress fits me and its a 14! Im still a 16-14 depending on where i buy my clothes but this is such an amazing feeling! im soooooo happy with that but just feel like rubbish today!

Awww sorry to hear ur feeling under the weather again, the things we have to put up with eh!! Hopfully ull be feeling better 2morro maybe?

Woooo brill news about the dress! bet u'll look stunning! xxx

Thanks Steph! I'll be ok, im just having a feel sorry for myself moment! i dont want to over eat or do anything silly like totally pig out! i am focussed but this head ache will not bloody move, im going to take another couple of paracetamols and see if that shifts it :) i'll probably be happy as hell once this headache shifts

Headaches just ruin ur day dont they! I dread them as paracetaol doesnt seem to shift them i have to sleep them off! Did u decide to take a day off sat for the hen do? xx

Yeah thats true im still waiting for my 9am paracetamols to kick in! i was contimplating going for a nap but then i will wake up feeling worse and wont be able to sleep tonight and im up at stupid oclock for work so best stay up till at least 8pm.lol!

I did book the day off, however, ive now got a few clients booked in so there goes the plan of pampering and relaxing all day! Plus i have the job of trashing the bride to be's flat with banners and tack, and also preparing some nibbles so god knows how im going to fit it all in and get her fiance out of the way for the day! It will be a fun night, im looking forward to it! im wondering how much pasta i will need to eat to take me out of ketosis? i dont want to go mad as i really dont want a bloated belly, ive got my spanx ready to pull me in but im wondering if just a few mouthfulls would be enough to allow me to enjoy the night and not get too ill the next day, i really hope i can get myself back on track the next day!!

Hmm im not sure, i would rather have abit too much than not enough though?? If your gonna go out of ketosis i would make sure im not ill the next day and just get straight back on it :) xxx

yeah thats what im going to do! i was looking at starlights diary before, she had a blip and then went on to lose 10ibs, the 6ibs she had gained through water etc and an additional 4ibs so fingers crossed! i'll be happy with 1ib next week though, due to my night out im not expecting a loss next week but we'll see!

Dont worry ull be fine :D Im not expecting anything huge 2morro, im still on totm and due to all the diet pepsi i had saturday, but its just 1 week :) xxx

Thanks Dee and Steph, im kindof on the mend, think im just hormonal! cant wait for this period to do one!!!! I cant wait till WI tomorrow but i really dont feel i will see much difference, due to it being totm and im getting back into ketosis! god knows what next week will bring with my saturday out drinking and eating pasta all day to take me out of ketosis! ive got to be so strong on Sunday and resist a fry up and get back on packs straight away!

Im sure you'll be fine hun! Ill be abit gutted when i have a week where it isnt a great loss but the next week it could be like 6lb or somethin!! xx

Yeah very true thats what im hoping for, Starlight has inspired me! she came out of ketosis and went on to lose loads the following week :) good luck for WI tomorrow huni i'll cross my fingers for a great loss for you :) i just want 2lbs thats it im not asking the world 2lbs will get me to 11.13 :) wooooohooooo but if its not to be then it will be in the next couple of weeks :)

Yeah 2lb's good for me too! Thankyou, i actually forgot it was 2morro lol duno where my heads been past few days!!! Ahhh i cant wait be in the 11 stones!!! xx

Back