Sonia's diary

Arghh thansk everyone, it is taking every ounce of willpower to keep off the scales im dying to see if im in the 11s! so instead ive decided to go for an early night haha! will let you all know how i get on arghhh fingers crossed :)

Seriously peeved right off with a loss of a pathetic 1lb!!! its really does make you question if your doing the right thing sometimes!!! Had i have lost that 1lb extra that i really feel i deserve id be writing a completly different happy diary! But seriously 1lb, its rubbish!!! not a happy bunney at all!!!!!!!:(

Awww hun :( Have u drank enough this week? Cos that can affect loss's..
Dont get to down 1lb off is 1lb off!! In these diets yours always gonna eventually get a slow down then it picks right back up.. xxx

Thats one of these....

1lb-fat.jpg

Still feel bad??? Lol....

Your doing great..... A pound is a pound hun!!!!

Keep your chin up!!!!

Love to you!!! X

I can sympathize with you as mine not looking to go for this week even tho ive bn very good and im only on week 2 so was expecting a good but your friends are right you lost which is gr8 and the picture of the fat is a great visual for what youve achieved. Sending big hugs & hope it doesnt derail you & hopefully nxt weeks will be great xx

Hey hun everything ok how u feelin today? xx

Thanks Dee seeing that has cheered me up a lottle! I know i should be happy but i cant shift this feeling, i really wanted to get to 11.13lb and im 12! this saturday im out on a hen do so doubt it will happen next week either! Ive decided to weigh myself tomorrow, im not going to record it but i feel really slim today and not bloated like i did on weds, i reallt think i could be 11.13 or even 11.13 3 quaters of a pound! i dont care, i just need to see it for motivation, then i will shut up and hope to hell that i dont go mad on saturday night and put laods on next week! but just to see it once will be enough to motivate me to stay on track!

Today has been a very hard day ive wanted to eat comfort food, but im stronget than that and wont do it as that will just delay me getting to goal even longer! so anyway, enough of the negative 2stone 8lbs in 6 weeks is bloody brilliant i should be screaming from the roof tops not wolling in self pitty!!! No more rants thats it, honestly my haed is out of my arse!!! :)

Pinklady1911 said:
Thanks Dee seeing that has cheered me up a lottle! I know i should be happy but i cant shift this feeling, i really wanted to get to 11.13lb and im 12! this saturday im out on a hen do so doubt it will happen next week either! Ive decided to weigh myself tomorrow, im not going to record it but i feel really slim today and not bloated like i did on weds, i reallt think i could be 11.13 or even 11.13 3 quaters of a pound! i dont care, i just need to see it for motivation, then i will shut up and hope to hell that i dont go mad on saturday night and put laods on next week! but just to see it once will be enough to motivate me to stay on track!

Today has been a very hard day ive wanted to eat comfort food, but im stronget than that and wont do it as that will just delay me getting to goal even longer! so anyway, enough of the negative 2stone 8lbs in 6 weeks is bloody brilliant i should be screaming from the roof tops not wolling in self pitty!!! No more rants thats it, honestly my haed is out of my arse!!! :)

Hun if you feel like that then rant rant rant better that then turn to rubbish food that would ruin all your hard work. I hope you have a great hen weekend xxxx hugs xxxxx

Well done today, hope the wi today gives u the results u want.
Dont worry about the hen do, enjoy urself and jump back on :)
xxxxx

Sometimes you have to take the rough with the smooth Sonia. I've certainly had :) weeks and :( weeks. Do look back and see if you did anything different this week tho, ie added in extra protein or veggies on top of the allowed amounts, or chose veggies from the allowed list that were higher in carbs and might have messed with ketosis.

I did have a couple of days were i over ate a few bits of brocoli and had 2 extra gerkins but i recorded it and went to the gym 3 times, fair enough i didnt go all out but i still burnt around 300cals each visit. I just think my losses have slowed this week and perhaps next week i will have a big loss!

I am out tomorrow night on a hen night which im partly planning so i will have to take myself out of ketosis so i can drink my vodka and coke zero and enjoy the night without passing out! so im kinda hoping that it will kick start my metabolism! Im dreading the 3 days of getting back into ketosis but needs must! i know i will gain a few pounds of water but i'll lose that quick enough, i looked at Starlights diary and she did the same and managed to lose 10ibs that particular week. I'll seriously would be happy with a sts or 1lb loss next week as ive never taken myself out of ketosis intensionally before!

Hey Steph unfortunately the scales are still stuck on 12stone exactly! but without being grude i only realised before that i havent been to the loo properly since Tuesday so i reckon thats not helping! plus i havent drank enough plain water! Im working on that this week and been having 4 packs instead of the protein and veg meal. will see what next week brings :)

Well going the gym can make u weigh heavier u know, so with that and the toilet thingy it sorta makes sence!
Hope u have a lovely night 2morro, forget the diet and have a bloody good time! You'll have sunday to deal with going back into ketosis and a hangover!! Hmmm lol xxx

Yeah make sure you up your water if your exercising babe... as if your dehydrated your body will hold onto the water it does have!!!

x

I would really like to run the 5k rafe for life this year. I was going to complete the couch to 5k programme b4 i started this diet. Do you think it would be ok to start now? Ive bn on vlcd for 2wks now.

No1mum, me and my mum are running that this year! Its such a good cause! we walked it last year in fancy dress but this year we may jog it! you can start training for it, just take it easy! if you feel faint then just go for brisk walks rather than running to build up your fitness with being on a vlcd! :)

Steph and Dee, that is exactly correct! I didnt drink nowhere near enough water last week and with the gym and all, i do think that was a factor towards the crap loss!

So week 6 day 4
And i feel absolutely fine, i had allsorts to drink last night, even though i promised myself id stay on vodka and diet coke! that didnt happen, we all mixed the drinks, peer pressure was on top down shots! Anyway end result, i dont feel hungover at all :) and i wasnt that drunk i thought id be off my face after 1 drink! I had a tuna wholemeal sandwich for lunch and a little pasta for dinner, plus treats at the party but nothing major! This morning, i thought id best weigh myself to see what i need to get rid of by Wednesday and was soooooo shocked to see, that i have only gained 2lbs! However, i dont think i was in ketosis anyway towards the end of last week as mentioned in previous threads, i think i over did it a couple of days with eating too many carbs! as in having a bl bar on top of two packs, too much veg, dressing and protein! But today i did expect at least a gain of 5lbs of water or something! Unless it hasnt quite registered yet, who knows!

Well today is a new day, i managed to wear my dress that id bought especially for the night, everyone commented on it and how i looked ;) which was amazing! It was lovely going out knowing that people werent looking at my fat rolls, people just didnt look i managed to fit in nicely with the crowds :)
Ive had my up days and my down days on this diet! Today is a new day, a fresh start and fresh outlook! I am so focussed and deteremined to get back into ketosis which im dreading in a way! damn headaches im coming for you!!!! But hey ho, i now have dress number two for the actual wedding to get into! which is 4 weeks friday just gone ;) good friday! So thats it im back on 100% no more BL bars, no more Tesco bars, 100% SnS and this week im pulling back and just doing 3 packs a day with the 100g of chicken and thats i, shed loads of water, and just go for walks rather than cardio at the gym!

Feeling very positive ;)

Back