Sonia's diary

Ohhh right think i may look into that!!
Omg cream soda!?!?! where from?? Loveee cream soda!!
Im dreading eater too grrr saw loads of eggs at my mums before!
Keep drinkin that water and keep that high spirit up :) xxx

I know how you feel about literally living from one wi to the next xx You must feel incredible with nearly 3 st off. Can't wait till i get there xx

You will be there in no time no1mum! its unbelieveable how quick its gone! :)

Week 7 day 5
Busy busy day today, however im up on the water intake woop woop, the flavourings really do help :) Well 2 more sleeps till weight in! cant wait im dying to get on the scales, its taking all my willpower not to as i really want anice suprise on Wednesday :) Well fortunately my busy schedule of having two jobs, and completing 3 courses all at the same time aswell as teaching twice a week is now slowing down :D i cant begin to express my delight! I know that i will find this diet easier from now on, as i wont be rushing from one thing to another. The water intake has always been a problem for me since starting, due to my job roles, but im working around it :)

Think im going to have 4 packs today and tomorrow rather than the protein and veg just because of the easiness of it. Im sick to death of quorn fillets, chicken and fish now! Going to buy some tofu and turkey to try next week for a change, i soooo need a change i just have the same stuff day in and day out!!! i do love my choc crsip mush though, give it time, i'll hate it soon.ha Anyway off for a walk now to get things moving really need a good loss this week to keep my motivation up high :)

Wow, u r doing so well considering everything u got going!
Fingers crossed for Wednesday.
Xx

Thank V, im not totally sure how ive managed and continue to manage! Some days im doing 4-5 different things like tomorrow for example, my day consists of 7am start at my gym job, finish at 11, 1 beauty client on my way to uni at 12pm till 4pm to do my teaching qualification then teaching at college 5.30pm-9pm so you can see from that and thats just one day busy bee, hence the problems with the water intake as imk so busy i dont have time to go to the loo all day long! Im usually so exhausted by Sunday i dont even get dressed.ha! But hey ho such as life im just glad that i have succeeded and im so determined to get to 10stone im doing everything in my power not have a nervous break down.ha :)

Well no rest for the wicked back off to work then college to do my nail course, ohh the joys getting up at 5.45am is really taking its toll now i need caffeine! roll on Easter, not only will i be at least 10lbs lighter but i'll have a decent two weeks break off all the razzle and dazzle thankfully, getting tired of it all now!!

Have a good day hun, hope its not too stressfull and tiring lol xx

yayyyyyyy! home sweet home :) what abloody long long long day!!!!! so glad to be home! im really peckish so just going to down some water and head to bed for i raid the cupbards ;) no i wont i'll be good, two more sleeps till weigh in! I better have a good, i know i keep saying it but im just telling myself really that i deserve a good loss and need a good loss!

Week 7 Day 6 WI tomorrow :cross::fingerscrossed:
Ive got everything crossed for a good WI i hope theres no carbs in finger nails because im going to have none left my the morning and im so not a nail bitter but my my the antisipation is unreal

Exercise done for the day :character00115: 2 litres of water down already woop woop! Well today is a nice relaxing one, well until 4pm then im off to teaching 4.30pm-9pm the joys!!!! nah, i love it really just bloody tired now, roll on Easter for the two week break factor not the eggs oh god Im dreading it as this is me, well the old me! we have eggs all over the house! :17729:
I must remain strong :character00116: i can do this

good luck for tomorrow hun, you will do brilliant.
x

ahhhh i so hope so eeek!!!

woohhoooooo

:banana dancer:Victory dance!! 3 stone off in 2 months woop woop 5lbs down this morning, gone from 14.8lbs to 11.8lbs in only 8 weeks! OMG soooooooooo happy :)

Pinklady1911 said:
:banana dancer:Victory dance!! 3 stone off in 2 months woop woop 5lbs down this morning, gone from 14.8lbs to 11.8lbs in only 8 weeks! OMG soooooooooo happy :)

Omg what a fantastic loss well done xx

Well done my lovely thats a brill loss, just what u needed :) xxx

Back