Sonia's diary

Thanks everyone yes i certainly am :) very proud of myself, im so chuffed wooooohooooo :)

Week 8 day 1
Nether thought in a million years i would get this far :) so chuffed that i have! Today was a very hard test, a student at uni brought in delux choc fudge cake for everyone! i had to pretend that id gone off chocolate and refused but at the same time made sure i was polite and didnt hurt his feelings. As everyone sat there scoffing it down, i was high fiving myself in my mind of course not displaying it! But im not going to lie i really wanted a piece but had to remind myself that ive only got 21lbs to go or near there id be happy at 10.5lbs so say another 16lbs which im hoping will only take me till May as im on holiday 6th May, i am however going to do a week or two on SnS when i get back off my holidays just to get me back on track as i do intend to enjoy my holiday :) cant wait! you shouldnt wish your life away but already i find myself wishing it was my next WI! daft isnt it, but its little things like them numbers coming down on them scales that keeps us going :)

Well done you on the cake!
Ahhh week 8 well done hun!!
My 6 weeks has gone soooo quick!!
Im just wishing life away till I'm thin lol
Still need get that cream soda keep forgetting xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great will power hun well done. You've jus proved you dont need and you can say no (cant wait til i learn that one lol)

no1mum you will be there in no time, i cant believe how strong i am also! I just think to myself ive worked soooo damn hard there is no way im going to ruin it now when im so close to goal, only another 20lbs or so to go :) good luck no1mum, its easy when you put your mind to it :)

Week 8 Day 3
Thought it was saturday for a mo there!lol been such a long week, but hey ho weekend is nearly here! So today im on 4 packs and loads of water, im sick of plain water so ive started putting a little no sugar vimto in my bottles and im still in ketosis but theres no citric acid in the vimto there is in others though it took me half our at asda toi find one with none in it and low carbs! Anyway the water isnt an issure anymore woop woop anyway off to earn some pennies now will update later on! :) positive willpower all the way from now till goal, nothing is getting in my way except for maybe switching to Atkins when i get close to 10stone becuase i need to get back in the habbit of eating before my holiday, as its all inclusive and i'll end up going crazy with all the good grub! haha

Ull be fine with the vimto, I used to drink that when i was younger, wouldnt drink anything else now i cant stand the thing lol think im gonna start adding abit of sugar free robinsons to my water cos ive been buying bottled water and its costing me an extra £8 per week :O aswell as the coke zero!! Was horrified when i added it up!
So jel of ur all inclusive holiday lol where u going again?

Well done on the 3 stone Sonia! Getting really near goal now. You must feel fantastic xx

Thanks Dee, i must say ive definitely been much more positive than i ever was on LT! :)

Steph, im off to Turkey 6 weeks on Sunday, cant blood wait! im currently a size 14 comfortable 14 now thankfully. id like to be in a 12 or a tight 12 in 6 weeks, but i do have the easter weekend coming up which is the wedding, a birthday party and a suprise do! all include food and some alcohol, however i am going to make wise choices i want that size 12!!!
Thanks BG yes i definitely do, i feel like another person its lovely when people you havent seen for ages notice too :)

Ive just had stir fried bean sprouts, mushrooms and some green lettuce looking stuff in a little light soya sauce with 100g chicken for tea yum bloody yum! So much for 4 packs, haha! ive only had 2 all day so i'll have a choc shake later on and that will work out around 550cals and 52 carbs! Im getting very anal working every gram out haha! Im hoping for 3lbs Weds but i have just lost 5lbs so will see i supose 2lbs would be ok! Just bought a Holly Willoughby cream and peach dress for one of my do's in a size 14 and its arrived it fits perfectly if anything its a little big on my tum but a wee bit snug on my boobs, i need a good bra! ha

Ahhh turkey great place! Yummy stir fry sounds good! And love the sound of the dress!! I somehow managed to fit into size 14 jeggings today wot the!? Yep keep that size 12 in mind you'll be there in no time xx

Ha Sonia I know what you mean about being anal about the carbs. I've been like that since I started using MFP. It's made me make better choices though and keep under 60g.

Pinklady1911 said:
no1mum you will be there in no time, i cant believe how strong i am also! I just think to myself ive worked soooo damn hard there is no way im going to ruin it now when im so close to goal, only another 20lbs or so to go :) good luck no1mum, its easy when you put your mind to it :)

Thanks hunny xx

Week 8 day 4
So this morning i felt slim so i tried on my dress for friends wedding, it fits but its a little tight on my backside! and when i sit down it kind of makes a pull noise! so the last thing i want is to go to this wedding and rip my dress right around the crack of my tush! haha! so i desparately need to get some weight off tops of my thighs and ass! otherweise i may have to buy a back up dress which i really dont want to do! so im on a two week challenge of going to the gym 4 times a week, not killing myself just light cardio and walking every day even if its just a 30 minute brisk walk and then only have 4 packs rather than the protein and veg and drink LOADS AND LOADS of water! that ought to shift a few pounds! Things we do just to look good, i do feel ive put a bit of pressure of myself as if told people that my dress fits and im wearing it but im funny about wearing short dresses its not upto my ladies bits or anything its about 6 inches above my knee! so i think i may get a pair of those really natural shiny tights to hold everything in place. haha! well anyway off to earn some dosh now then gym(ing) it tonight! hardcore all the way now, who'd of ever thought that id pick the gym on a saturday over a night out hahaha! the sun is shining what a lovely day ;)

Ohhh good luck hun, i know u can do it!!
Gym on a saturday night eh, that is determination!! xxx

well ive just got in from work and im shattered so perhaps no gym tonight, i havent got the energy plus Britains got talent is back on and the voice so i think i'll go first thing instead! I do need to get back into the gym i just cant be bothered at the moment! having a chicken stir fry now, been so busy since 11.30 this is the first thing ive eaten since then tut tut! so ive got that tension headache, i manage to drink 2litres of water mind just didnt eat! Spent the afternoon carrying out a pamper afternoon for 6 clients and there was cakes, toasted tea cakes, sausage rolls and all sorts, i just pretended id eaten a large lunch and was stuffed! things we have to do eh! Ohwell im glad i said no but to be honest im getting a bit sick and bored of saying no! If this weather stays as good i may start atkins abit sooner then at least i can eat shed loads of bbq meat :)

Bgt is back on!!!??? Can't wait lol
What's the voice?
I know it's hard we had a big picnic today I sat with nothin and they had ice creams booooo!!
Atkins sounds a great diet to be on,
Have a look into what the losses are like xx

The voice is kind of like xfactor execpt the judges dont see the singers they just hear the voice, and choose them! I put a thread on the atkins ages ago asking if anyone had come over from SnS and i had no replies anyway just spoek to Rob, as my order was 3 packs short anyway hes sending them out and asked how im foing so i said ive lost 3 stone, so he said once im at goal if id like to send some pics in before and after he'll put them on the new wesbite and i could get back all the money i have spent on the plan. Anyway will see, ive just had a choc mush after my stir fry as im bloody starving now that i havent eaten all bloody day! I havent found the Atkins forum very helpful or friendly every time ive posted even when on LT i never heard anything back! i'll have a look at their losses, my aunt did it and lost 5 stone in 4 months!

How longs the voice been on have a missed loads? Omg really!?? Dya think u wud do it?

Ema who writes on my diary moved from s&s to Atkins only recently tho so she can't give her loses yet but I know she would answer ur questions or better still have a read of her diary.if u go off ur antis loss that's bloody brill xx

Back