Sonia's diary

BOOOOOOO the scales arnt being very kind today but its to be expected and just as i thought! Ive gained exactly 1 stone! now im 12.5, im not too worried as i know a good 7lbs of that will be gone in this first week! Im going for it big time now, no messing! Ive messed about for a month or so now! Today will go like this:
Oatmeal Cookie
Vanilla crispy shake
Chilli in lettuce parcels
Choc mush
Loads of water at least 3 litres and 1 hour in the gym!

Holiday sounded fab :) you'll soon shift those lb's, hope getting back into ketosis isn't too painful.
I'm going to Florida in just over 2 weeks, it falls inline with my 12 week break too ;) going to enjoy myself, not worry about food etc and then focus on goal when I return. This plan has changed the way I feel about dieting and boy have I been on many diets.....just hope I get my mojo back after my hols.

Hope you have a fab day Xx

Hi Lou
You will bounce back, i have and to be honest Im sick of the site of food, im dreading day 2 and 3, day 1 is always ok, i just get a little headachy but nothing major but usually day 2/3 i feel dreadful and cold but then day 4 and im beeming so its all good! Plus i can take it fairly easy this week as im not majorly busy with work so all is good. Id love to go to Florida, im not the best flyer though! I dont know if i could stay sain for the lenth of the flight.lol! Enjoy it you've worked hard you have to let go and have fun! I went crazy and my stomach was very bloated before i even got on the plane to go out there! I would recommend re-feeding a few days leading up to you going? I thought i had re-fed but i was still only having about 50g of carbs a day which is still nothing, considering 1 potion of rice noodles is 45g! I was extremely bloated and very conscious of my stomach the whole week, i wore tankini's instead of a bikini because of this! But if anything it has made me realise that i need more weight off to make me feel more comfortable and get my stomach down, i know a good half of what i have gained will be gone this week so its all good! Its just crap getting back and back to the norm! i still feel like im in Turkey.lol

OMG!! Yesterday was quite a tough day in the end! i had to force myself to bed before rading the cupbards! Today has been even harder but im still having less than 800cals and 60g carbs! i cant quite get my head around the net carbs on the atkins bars! but i have to say they are gorgeous, so tasty! i was dashing about today and forgot my pack so i had to buy one or it would have been something naughtier! Anyway all in all, the past two days have been tough! once i get through tomorrow i should be ok, i havent been to the gym today! ive decided to go every other day instead of daily! im only doing cardio until i lose abit more then will concentrate on toning up! I just found yesterday it made me more hungry so i fingured leave it today! I need to drink more today too, i drank loads yesterday but today i need more!!! water here i come! ohhh the joys!!!

1st Picture was taken last November before i briefly died my hair brown! 2nd Picture was taken Saturday 5th May on my friends 30th before jetting of to Turkey on the Sunday!

393393_10150479619054493_604784492_10378440_817223330_n.jpg559367_10151693730600302_666435301_24120922_498522375_n.jpg

Even now i cant believe how well ive done, until I look at photos of what i used to look like! i think sometimes i just get so caught up on the weekly losses and gains i forget how different i look to what i did earlier this year and how far ive come! Pictures like the above really keep you going! I will be putting some holiday snaps on as soon as i find my bloody camera not happy! ive rooted everywhere :cry:anyway im sure it will turn up somewhere! Earlier on I was feeling a little depressed and ready to quite only 2 days in, until i thought id check some photos out on facebook and im so glad i did as its geared me on again!!! I will be a size 12 and toned i bloody will!!!!! Period is due though so i dare say my motivation may slide when that arrives!

Thanks Babe right back at you! your pictures are awesome, what a difference! Ive got a consultation for I lipo tomorrow, do you think it definietly helped? my stomach, bum and legs are my problem areas so i thought this may help plus the salopn near me is offering it at 75% off, think you have to have two a week for 4 weeks! i'll try anything!

U look great hun well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Ladies, I do feel loads better for losing the weight! But i must say im soooooo finding it difficult getting back on plan! its almost TOTM and ive cheated a little, im abit mift with myself, i just need to my period to come and then i can have a bloody sturn word with myself! but im too hormonal to live on three packs and 1 small meal, im starving! so today im just going to have to eat more! Ive lost 4lbs already according to the scales, so almost back in teh 11s thank god! Seriously feeling crappy today boooooooo

Pinklady1911 said:
Thanks Ladies, I do feel loads better for losing the weight! But i must say im soooooo finding it difficult getting back on plan! its almost TOTM and ive cheated a little, im abit mift with myself, i just need to my period to come and then i can have a bloody sturn word with myself! but im too hormonal to live on three packs and 1 small meal, im starving! so today im just going to have to eat more! Ive lost 4lbs already according to the scales, so almost back in teh 11s thank god! Seriously feeling crappy today boooooooo

Great photos! Looking good!

Try have things that won't know you out of ketosis? I hate TOTM and I try have protein, meats eggs and mini baby bells if I fancy to try stay on track.. Saves the heartache later?

Good luck Hun and keep going!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aww thanks ladies, im really trying to stay focussed, i know once my period has arrived if ever friggin does! i'll be fine but right now im struggling to live on the packs but im plodding on! I can honestly say i never found it this difficult when ive had breaks in the past so god knows whats going on! I'll be fine, the photos of befores and afters really spears me on! The dress is from Holly willoughbys range, gorgeous isnt it! hides a mulititued of sins :)

Well day 4 back on slim and save, well kind of! im not doing it 100% ice lost 4lbs so far so thats good! i just need this period to come otherwise im going to kill someone my mood is shocking! one minute im happy, next i want to scream and cry! bloody hormones!!!! arghhh, anyway enough winging! went to see about laser lipo today, its £200 for 8 sessions, 2 a week and you can lose upto 10 inches off your stomach in 1 month. Sounds too good to be true, but evidence shows it works i know some on here have done it! its just the initial outlay that puts me off, surely if your following a low carb diet you arnt going to bloat and if you excerise you will get the same results! ive lost god knows how many inches off my bod since starting this! I think its a good thing for people who just cant seem to shift that last bit off their stomachs but for me who still has around 2 stone to shift, i dont think its for me! the cost is too great!

Hey pinklady! please could you tell me where you saw the 8 sessions of laser lipo for £200? x

JodiLeanne, it was at salon in Lancaster called Beauty 154!

Well since thursday ive tottaly blown it! Im not going to go into detail, i know if messed up big time! so im over it now and have decided to give it 100% starting today, if i cant get through 1 week 100% then thats it for me i have no choice but to move onto a low cal diet with slower results but easier to sustain. Its TOTM and ive just gone crazy! however ive bought myself a new diary to record everything that i eat and drink and how i feel day to day, this helped me last time! Im way too scarred to go anywhere near the scales so i will jusy wait and weigh myself on Friday! Ive recently come off the pill so my body is all over the place, my bf and i are looking to start a family towards the end of year or next year, so im going to see about having something with less hormones in, like the coil or something else! I know i'll lose quite abit once its out of my system as i put loads on when i first went on it!

Back