ProPoints Sonias long road to slimvile

Glad you had a good day.
Hope your neighbours don't wake poppy so you get a good night's rest

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you had a good day.
Hope your neighbours don't wake poppy so you get a good night's rest

Thanks huni they've stopped crying now thankfully I've managed to get her back to sleep so off to sleep myself now for a few hours before her next feed! Sleep deprivation really does play havoc with your mind and body doesn't it!!! Xx

Oh god yea when im tired all I want is junk food. Its terrible. The gym also goes out the window.
Did you sleep well last night?

Oh god yea when im tired all I want is junk food. Its terrible. The gym also goes out the window.
Did you sleep well last night?

Hi Hun, I'm the same just constantly thinking about good I'm so tired out at the moment! Poppy has a growing spurt on so she is feeding loads throughout the night it's killing me! Can't wait to start wean her in a few weeks!! That should make a difference :) fortunately I'm off work today so I can rest it's taken me 5 hours to get her to sleep for abit which she is doing now but very reluctantly! It's a pain I need to do her bottles, clean etc ohh the joys! Diet wise I'm staying focused I have to my brother has lost 7 and half stone since January and he's aiming for his final 2 stone now he's doing the cambridge diet can't believe how well he's done :) I need some of that will power!!! Anyway thank you for checking in Im defo tired out but in good spirits lol ;-) x

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow I sooooooo need a good loss to help keep me going I've not cheated once so I feel I deserve a good loss! :) busy bee today working so that will occupy my mind from having naughty chocolate thoughts!!! I dreamt that I was swimming in willy wonkers chocolate stream haha!

These ww sweets are a god send! Going to try the liquorice ones this week! I've been soooo cold today drank a few cups of bouillon it's lovely and super low in points I needed something savoury as I'll be having my regular hot choc before bed :)

Best of luck with wi tomorrow hun you will do fab

Oooohhhh thats a good sign yay

Hi all just wanted to say thank you for the support s&s good luck with all your losses I have decided to start a vlcd!

Take care everyone
Thank you all again xx

Hi Sonia, The Wanderer has returned and just wondered how u are getting on? X

Back