ProPoints Sonias long road to slimvile

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all Im new to ww but not minimins! Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a new mum of my 8 week old daughter and have a good 5-6 stone to shift! Im currently around 16 stone and wearing 18-20s! ive chosen ww as i want to do it sensibly eating plan and have never followed ww before, I've tried every other diet you can think of but I really need to learn potion control so I'm hopping this is the one for me! I'm joining class tomorrow morning I've bought my online 1st month pass to class!

I'm really looking forward to getting started, something new to get my teeth into! I get married in 9 months so no pressure or anything but seriously need a good few stone off before then :) I will not be buying a size 20 wedding dress!!!! Looking forward to chatting to you all, Ive started a new diary called Sonia's long road to slimville find me :)

I will start putting my food diary together from tomorrow as soon as I know what I can eat etc!!

Here to Subscribe :) Good Luck on your journey! X

here to subscribe.
im getting married in 4 weeks and 6 days (not that im counting or anything) theres nothing like a wedding to keep you focused. Enjoy the build up as its such a special time in yout lives

here to subscribe.
im getting married in 4 weeks and 6 days (not that im counting or anything) theres nothing like a wedding to keep you focused. Enjoy the build up as its such a special time in yout lives

Eeeek how exciting :) gosh I'd be a nervous wreck! I've got 9 months to go!!!! Are you all set for your big day? Did you lose the amount if weight you wanted? ?

Thank you and you too? What's the name of your diary? Xx

My Diary is 'If you fail to prepare, u prepare to fail' All the cool kids hang out there ;-) x

Okie so first day on ww, been and joined class those thing! I'm on 34 points a day! Which seems bloody loads but I intend to scoff them down I doubt I'll be leaning on the extra 49 over the week but who knows!!
I've got the app to track my point etc!

So far today I've had
2 slices of ww bread 4p
Ww jam 2p. No butter
1 small banana 0p
1 apple 0p

Just debating what to have for lunch I have beef goulash for tea, with small potion of either rice or pasta and loads of point free veg!!

Hi Sonia. Good luck on your WW journey. Here to subscribe. About your weeklies - you will probably need to find out what suits you best re using your weeklies. Some don't use them at all and still lose weight, some don't lose so well unless they do use them. You can spread them out through the week, keep them for one or two treat meals/choc fest/takeaways - whatever you want. Serena has a saying 'more is more' because she loses better when she uses her weeklies. Personally I always use mine too, or most of then, as I still have a lot of weight to lose, and I feel if I don't use them, then I don't have any leeway when I need to maybe cut down the nearer I get to goal.

It's a personal thing - definitely not a 'one size fits all.' You'll soon discover what suits you best.

Good luck. The support on here is great so you have come to the right place.

Hi Sonia. Good luck on your WW journey. Here to subscribe. About your weeklies - you will probably need to find out what suits you best re using your weeklies. Some don't use them at all and still lose weight, some don't lose so well unless they do use them. You can spread them out through the week, keep them for one or two treat meals/choc fest/takeaways - whatever you want. Serena has a saying 'more is more' because she loses better when she uses her weeklies. Personally I always use mine too, or most of then, as I still have a lot of weight to lose, and I feel if I don't use them, then I don't have any leeway when I need to maybe cut down the nearer I get to goal.

It's a personal thing - definitely not a 'one size fits all.' You'll soon discover what suits you best.

Good luck. The support on here is great so you have come to the right place.

Yeah very true!! I will see how I get on they are they to be had so if I want them I will have them! It's good that ww had more leeway these days I remember back in the day when it was just the strict 18 points but to be fair I've never actually done the diet properly till now so will play about and see what suits :) I just need to remember to drink plenty too as that always helps me lose more :)

Yey I got mentioned! Lol!

More IS More! I can honestly say in 13Wks I have not cheated, it's not necessary with the Weeklies, you can 'cheat' but you're just using those! Week 2 & 3 I stuck to a rigid 26 Dailies with 0 Weeklies and both weeks I lost 0.5lb, Week 4 I dabbled with Weeklies and I've never looked back! X

Yey I got mentioned! Lol!

More IS More! I can honestly say in 13Wks I have not cheated, it's not necessary with the Weeklies, you can 'cheat' but you're just using those! Week 2 & 3 I stuck to a rigid 26 Dailies with 0 Weeklies and both weeks I lost 0.5lb, Week 4 I dabbled with Weeklies and I've never looked back! X

Ummmm well that's good to know! I don't I tend to starve I've done diets in the past where you starve and don't lose squat!! My daily point allowance is 34! Going to have a sat night as my great night and treat myself to a couple if vodka and diet cokes just need to find the point value, think I have 20 points left for today so maybe dabbling into the weeklies on my first day lol! X

Ummmm well that's good to know! I don't I tend to starve I've done diets in the past where you starve and don't lose squat!! My daily point allowance is 34! Going to have a sat night as my great night and treat myself to a couple if vodka and diet cokes just need to find the point value, think I have 20 points left for today so maybe dabbling into the weeklies on my first day lol! X

Vodka is 2pp for a 25ml Serving :) Diet Come is obviously 0pp! Are u going out this evening or just having a cheeky drink indoors? X

Vodka is 2pp for a 25ml Serving :) Diet Come is obviously 0pp! Are u going out this evening or just having a cheeky drink indoors? X

Hey hey we just had a cheeky few at home all within daily point allowance! It's taken me 24 hours to work out the ww app ha! I didn't realise you could just type in the word of what your looking for, I was using the calculator to work everything out ha! Ohwell I know now :) just feeding the little lady whilst having a nosey on here :)

Well I survived day 1! Had all my 34 points thoroughly enjoyed the day and did not feel deprived at all!! So today is another day hopefully if the rain stays away I can get out for a walk!! Having a grill up this morning I'm actually sat here drooling just thinking about it ha!! Xx

Hey hey we just had a cheeky few at home all within daily point allowance! It's taken me 24 hours to work out the ww app ha! I didn't realise you could just type in the word of what your looking for, I was using the calculator to work everything out ha! Ohwell I know now :) just feeding the little lady whilst having a nosey on here :)

Live n Learn, I have to say 13 Weeks in and there's still stuff I learn lol x

Well I survived day 1! Had all my 34 points thoroughly enjoyed the day and did not feel deprived at all!! So today is another day hopefully if the rain stays away I can get out for a walk!! Having a grill up this morning I'm actually sat here drooling just thinking about it ha!! Xx

Glad u got on ok Sweetie, Day 1 is done and before u know it Week 1 will be done! Hope u enjoy your Grill Up, make sure u upload a pic for us all to dribble over ;-) x

Back