Sonkies Diary....have decided to quit for now....!

Well done sonja, your well on your way now. Im sure you will get a nice surprise when you visit your Pharmasist for your weigh in. Thats the only thing that gets me through the week. It becomes second nature. Im on my third week and when you see the weight coming off its a great incentive.****Good Luck****

your gonna have a great 1st weigh in i know it :) being positive is
a huge part of doing this diet i reckon :) all mind over matter

h xx

a-ha! found ya! hope day 2 has been ok mate. xx

:wavey:......xxx

a-ha! found ya! hope day 2 has been ok mate. xx

Thanx Karen.....wondered if you were gonna come back on minis.....well you know how we both felt earlier....I could have stuffed my face with anything.....but didnt ...still feel a bit headachy :)

Well day 2 done, actually managed 2 litres of water today, not including tea ....cant remember how many.
Didnt manage 2 litres yesterday.......still feel a bit rough ....but hopefully it wont last too much longer

Day 3 is here......had a full nights sleep.....thanx Hannah lol....feel pretty good today, apart from TOTM.....I hate being on when its hot. I hate being out in it when its so hot......just wish the sun could melt all the fat away....(if only eh !)
Anyway I have got my 1 litre sports bottles so can keep refilling them and stick them in the fridge, I find it easier this way......so Im sat here with my water and a black tea....will have first shake when Hannah wakes up and has her breakfast. Must also add Karen and Nat have both started their diets too....so a bit more support.

Day 3 ......bring it on......

Ah Sonk, here you are, been looking for this, have subscribed now!

Well done honey, you are going brill, and fancy Karen coming out to play as well!!

Have a good day today, its a bit cooler down this way, so hopefully it will be up in Plymouth x x

Well done missus you are doing great. Another few days and it will be just normal to you and will be loads easier.

Much love xx

Best of luck to Karen and Nat.

Sonkie, am so delighted your feeling better!!. I have absolutley no doubt whatsoever that you will succeed with this. Poor thing with totm, with the heat and first week of LT - Jesus woman!! you put the rest of us to shame - how fantastic are you!!??. Glad you got a good nights sleep too - think thats half the battle.

Your almost half way through the dreaded first week - keep it up missus!doing great!

hi cheryl and thanks nikki :D At least you have a busy day today sonya with the kids clubs to keep you away from the fridge. ive just had my exante bar and am glugging away. i think i am well into ketosis now as my mouth tasted like a badgers bum this morning :) we'll have a gossip on msn later to keep our hands and brains too busy for food mate. xx

Hi Karen, you sound as though you are really in the zone with Exante, well done honey x x

Well after visiting Karen and watching Hannah eating her sandwich and then leaving some...(I would normally of scoffed it)...then a packet of buttons and mini cheddars.....well she left half a pack of the mini cheddars so put them in my bag.
We then went to baby group at nursery on the boys school campus and waited for Callum to finish school to come home together....he comes out with his fingers taped together....he slipped off a rock on Bovisand beach and bent his hand and fingers right back.....apparently it swelled immediately so the teacher got him to put his hand in a cold rock pool for a while and then found a W.C to cool it again.....once back to school he had an ice pack applied.
So we thought as we were passing Derriford on way home we would stop off. Had x-ray, saw dr who said he couldn`t see any fractures.....thinks its a sprain (so was surprised when he said a splint would be applied) as Derriford tell you to get on with it no bandage no nothing so I think he was not 100% sure......we are to go back in 4-5 days if no better....on the downside I had a few mini cheddars as I had missed my lunchtime drink and was feeling a bit dizzy.

trust callum to injure himself lol. i hope he is feeling a bit better.

why didnt you have your shake here, missus?? i am so so sorry. i didnt think to offer as i try to save all mine until later in the day but i woulda made your shake for you matey. dont worry about the mini cheddars, better to have a couple of them than faint on a bus!

how i didnt knock hannah to the floor and scoff all her biscuits and chocolate buttons, i'll never know! i made cookies with aiden this evening and resisted them as well. flipping amazing!

hope you are ok hun. give callum our love and rock on for day 4! xxxxxxxxxx

Well after visiting Karen and watching Hannah eating her sandwich and then leaving some...(I would normally of scoffed it)...then a packet of buttons and mini cheddars.....well she left half a pack of the mini cheddars so put them in my bag.
We then went to baby group at nursery on the boys school campus and waited for Callum to finish school to come home together....he comes out with his fingers taped together....he slipped off a rock on Bovisand beach and bent his hand and fingers right back.....apparently it swelled immediately so the teacher got him to put his hand in a cold rock pool for a while and then found a W.C to cool it again.....once back to school he had an ice pack applied.
So we thought as we were passing Derriford on way home we would stop off. Had x-ray, saw dr who said he couldn`t see any fractures.....thinks its a sprain (so was surprised when he said a splint would be applied) as Derriford tell you to get on with it no bandage no nothing so I think he was not 100% sure......we are to go back in 4-5 days if no better....on the downside I had a few mini cheddars as I had missed my lunchtime drink and was feeling a bit dizzy.

Hope Callum is okay hun and forget the few mini cheddars now, it's done. Tommorow will be another fab day for you so hang in there xxx

Thanx guys.......what mini cheddars ???? Came home and glugged the good old water......

Day 4 has arrived, and feel pretty good ...will be thinking of Sarah today im pink head to toe.......lol

aw yes, I forgot it was Thursday (I loose the run of the days when Im on maternity leave). Think the dressing in pink is such a sweet and unique way of honoring/ remembering Sarah today.

Not going to even mention cheddars - it never happened!!:whistle: you'll be fine!!!.

Hope Callum is ok. Roll on day 4!!

trust callum to injure himself lol. i hope he is feeling a bit better.

His hand and fingers are still still swollen, tried putting his arm in a sling but it was digging in his neck.....might ring derriford see if we can get a foam one ....oooo usually pink lol.

why didnt you have your shake here, missus?? i am so so sorry. i didnt think to offer as i try to save all mine until later in the day but i woulda made your shake for you matey. dont worry about the mini cheddars, better to have a couple of them than faint on a bus!

I was not hungry then, was planning on getting home straight from baby club and have it....but that didnt happen

how i didnt knock hannah to the floor and scoff all her biscuits and chocolate buttons, i'll never know! i made cookies with aiden this evening and resisted them as well. flipping amazing!

I was fine, though had to sniff them....strangely that helps...though it did first time round too.

hope you are ok hun. give callum our love and rock on for day 4! xxxxxxxxxx

Im fine this morning......in pink head to toe lol....so is Hannah.....hoping to get some ironing done today, my ironing basket is overflowing.....looks like mount everest, dont forget you can come round anytime.

poor callum. he'll definitely need to stay comfortable if hes strapped up so good idea about the foam. at least he should have a bit of a break from school in the half term to rest it.

we are half way through the first week now mate. im off to work today 11.30 - 3pm, then helping a college friend from 3 - 6pm with their project and then at college from 6.30 - 9.30 tonight. Should keep me distracted! will check in with you when i come home. have a good day. xxx

Oh Im so delighted someone else is as unusual as I am!!! am constantly sniffing dh and dds food before they eat it!!! find it really helps

Back