Sonkies Diary....have decided to quit for now....!

Well day 4 been ok....though had lunch shake late but was ok.
Had a call from school Callum was in pain and fingers were numb.....so picked him up and went back to the hospital......was really busy but thought we had better get it checked out.....top ortho looked at xrays and said no fractures, so has soft tissue damage and will be a while before he will be comfortable enough to write....thankfully its half term tomo.

Had a good day......been feeling chilly today, I know the temperature has gone down, but everyone is hot.....so maybe ketosis is on its way.

Well day 4 been ok....though had lunch shake late but was ok.
Had a call from school Callum was in pain and fingers were numb.....so picked him up and went back to the hospital......was really busy but thought we had better get it checked out.....top ortho looked at xrays and said no fractures, so has soft tissue damage and will be a while before he will be comfortable enough to write....thankfully its half term tomo.

Had a good day......been feeling chilly today, I know the temperature has gone down, but everyone is hot.....so maybe ketosis is on its way.

Good news about Callum having no fractures and brilliant for you about feeling chilly :gen125:....the K fairy is almost here!!!! :D:D:D.

So proud of you girl, blinkers on, head down and keep focused xxx:D

Day 5 is here......feel chilly still so maybe ????
Anyway, I really dont feel like I have lost any weight,.......strange really, last time I did, but then that was 4 yrs ago. Well not got too much on today, have to pick Callums medication up from the chemist, then do the biggest pile of ironing ever whilst waiting for postman pat to bring back parcels they tried to deliver while we were out.

Just having my strawberry shake, then carry on with the water.

Oooh definately sounds like ketosis is here (or just about). Am really happy - smooth sailing from here hopefully!!!. Cant believe its day 5 already - where did the time go???? lets hope that pace keeps up...

Yesterday did loads of ironing, but it doesn`t seem to have made much of a dent on the basket ..then it was piled high....so gonna try to get more done today, if Hannah lets me. Callums hands seems a little better, thankfully. Have just realised chemist wont be open on monday .....being bank holiday.....lol....what a plonker eh !!!

Anyway Day 6 is here, just had black tea, drank some water, gave Hannah her breakfast.....chocco moons.....mmmm the smell of the choc was lovely. Why when I cant smell any food do I feel hungry, yet when im sat sniffing food it seems to stave off the hunger ???? Maybe im just strange...lol. Am about to get my first shake of the day.......then gotta get the boys bus passes renewed, then home to the ironing.....

Well I thought I would weigh in today......so after 5 days I have lost 8lbs.......im so pleased after the blip on weds while at the hospital.........

8lbs in 5 days??? oh my God that is bloody brilliant!!am so pleased for you

Well I thought I would weigh in today......so after 5 days I have lost 8lbs.......im so pleased after the blip on weds while at the hospital.........

That's absolutely brilliant Sonks :D.....WELL DONE!!!! Great motivation to keep going :D:D:D:D:D:D xx

Hey Sonkie, well done on your 8lbs! I cant wait to hear your official WI!!!!! Well done for coming through what sounds a difficult 1st week, you've done really great.

Hey Sonkie, well done on your 8lbs! I cant wait to hear your official WI!!!!! Well done for coming through what sounds a difficult 1st week, you've done really great.

That was my official weigh in as the chemist is shut monday ....my weigh day, so could have left it until tuesday or go in on saturday which is what I did......:)

That was my official weigh in as the chemist is shut monday ....my weigh day, so could have left it until tuesday or go in on saturday which is what I did......:)

OOoooh, silly me! LOL. Well, even so 8lbs is outstanding so well done. Hopefully the extra days added on to your WI next week will add up to extra pounds lost!

How's it going today Sonks? :D xxx

OOoooh, silly me! LOL. Well, even so 8lbs is outstanding so well done. Hopefully the extra days added on to your WI next week will add up to extra pounds lost!

I sure hope so....lol... thanx for stopping by x :D

Today been fab.....yet to have my last shake but not feeling hungryish yet.....so will wait a while yet.....how are you hun ? :D

I sure hope so....lol... thanx for stopping by x :D

Today been fab.....yet to have my last shake but not feeling hungryish yet.....so will wait a while yet.....how are you hun ? :D

Well day 7 is here...........feel pretty good though looking at this ironing is disheartening ....lol. Was hoping the ironing fairy was gonna come in the night but no such luck.....not long had my shake......

Back