Sonkies Diary....have decided to quit for now....!

Well day 7 is here...........feel pretty good though looking at this ironing is disheartening ....lol. Was hoping the ironing fairy was gonna come in the night but no such luck.....not long had my shake......

Wow!! Day 7 already girl :D. Seems like only a day ago that you were saying you were about to start LT. Well, it does to me here but prob not for you:rolleyes::p

I think you've brilliantly as i know myself how tough it can be. All credit to you girlie and head down into week 2 eh? :D:D:D xxx

Last edited:
Thanx hun....its actually day 8 .....im thinking its sunday lol.....it has gone quick.

lol...day 8 then it is!! :girlpower:

day 8 already? - My, that went quick!!!. Your doing great!. Your so good to iron.. I NEVER iron...

Day 9 here.......brrrr its cold....lol. Whats happened to the lovely weather..?
Feel ok......but come on here now to keep me occupied.......or as often as Hannah and the housework will let me.

Day 9! Wow, well done honey.

We've got lovely sunshine down here, so it could be on its way up to you x x

Woohoo...day 9 is near enough over...time for bed I think .....night xxx

Last edited:
Well here is day 10.....and I am feeling blooming great.......didnt feel ready for my breakfast ....well actually Im drinking it now.....lol...hung some washing out, done some introductions on here and about to do my dishes that noone seems to be able to do but me......!!!!
Then back on here to see whats happening.....xx

Well done honey, so today is day 11 ! Doesn't time fly when you're having fun (losing weight lol). Today is day 14 for me, only one more week SS, then I will be adding a meal to 2 packs for my hols x x

Hi Cheryl thanx for dropping by.,.....your support is brilliant thanx xx

Today is day 11 and feel pretty darn good.....love this feeling, had a sneaky measure of my waist as its the easiest and 2 inches down.....
Took Hannah for a haircut as she cant see where she is going...lol. As it was lunch time I thought I had better get her something to eat as we were then off to get the cats epilepsy meds from the vets....so into the chippy I went .....Oooooo it smelt lovely.....got Hannah a cone of chips and off we went for the bus.......she didnt eat much as she off colour at the moment....not sure if its her hayfever !!!!!! Anyway she left half the cone of chips and I put them into the basket under her pushchair to put in the first bin I see when off the bus......WOW usually I would have polished them off, Im so proud of myself.......

Brilliant honey, you are surely in the zone - well done on resisting those chips x x

Feel good still.... had a crap day yesterday though....I said Hannah been off colour for a few days...she has had a temperature for 2 days....well yesterday afternoon, she was not responding as usual and her limbs went a grey mottled colour !!!!! and she was shivering. Rang drs and got her in ......as dr could not find any signs for why she had high temp he wanted a dr at the hospital to check her over.......so off we went.
Was eventually let home still not sure why she has temp....but if she gets worse go back.....

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you poor baby is not feeling well hope she will be okay soon.

Despite all your ups and downs you are doing good on the diet ...you did well resisting those chips yesterday.

Sorry to hear you poor baby is not feeling well hope she will be okay soon.

Temp still up and down..... :confused:

Despite all your ups and downs you are doing good on the diet ...you did well resisting those chips yesterday.

Thanx hun......how are you ???

Hi Cheryl thanx for dropping by.,.....your support is brilliant thanx xx

Today is day 11 and feel pretty darn good.....love this feeling, had a sneaky measure of my waist as its the easiest and 2 inches down.....
Took Hannah for a haircut as she cant see where she is going...lol. As it was lunch time I thought I had better get her something to eat as we were then off to get the cats epilepsy meds from the vets....so into the chippy I went .....Oooooo it smelt lovely.....got Hannah a cone of chips and off we went for the bus.......she didnt eat much as she off colour at the moment....not sure if its her hayfever !!!!!! Anyway she left half the cone of chips and I put them into the basket under her pushchair to put in the first bin I see when off the bus......WOW usually I would have polished them off, Im so proud of myself.......

:girlpower::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Feel good still.... had a crap day yesterday though....I said Hannah been off colour for a few days...she has had a temperature for 2 days....well yesterday afternoon, she was not responding as usual and her limbs went a grey mottled colour !!!!! and she was shivering. Rang drs and got her in ......as dr could not find any signs for why she had high temp he wanted a dr at the hospital to check her over.......so off we went.
Was eventually let home still not sure why she has temp....but if she gets worse go back.....

Sorry to read this Sonks, just catching up with you:(. Hope things are better when I read further on in a min xxx

Sorry to hear your little one isn't well. How's she doing today? Better I hope.

Just read the last few posts in your diary, well done for resisting those chips. It's those little hurdles that mean so much I think. You're doing really well.

Didn't realise you were a westcountry girl too, there's a few of us on here isn't there? All that clotted cream and pasties I suspect!

Well dietwise doing ok....just having my breakfast shake now as feel awful....anyway....yesterday M started on C my middle one for a few sweet wrappers on his bedroom floor.....totaqlly over the top...so I pointed out to lead by example.....as he is a slob and his clothes are all over the bedroom floor and I refuse to pick them up......anyway he didnt take too kindly to this fact being pointed out.....he was fing and blinding at my 12 yr old son who has ADHD.......how dare he....anyway it calmed down and then Dan wanted one of us to take him to pick up his gf....so I said I would go ....C wanted to come to as he didnt want to be alone in house with M (well would you)......
Anyway he comes back from picking dans gf up and started on him again why is it you wont stay with me by yourself.......(now let me see ...maybe it was the mega rage earlier in the day)...but he couldnt see that and c would not admit to being scared of him.
So I told him we are done no-one shouts at my kids like that.......not even me......so told him we are finished and he has had too many chances now.....
He left the house last night and slept ....well I dont know where and dont care....He was hounding me with texts and calls but I turned my phone off at midnight as I was tired..

This morning text after text then calls....saying he wanted to see his daughter then he would go......so I said as soon as he raised his voice he was out......well.....he walked in ...ignored H and started about C again......I have had enough verbal abuse to last me a life time.....I put cbeebies on for H and as I did that he smashed the new lcd tv ........so I called the police, he grabbed H and was gonna leave with her......so told the police and he didnt in the end as think he realised this would go against him.....anyway he has been told to leave for a few hours....but I really dont want him back.....he is so angry ....and has threatened me but never touched me....hes not stupid...

Why did I give him so many chances.......even H didnt flinch at this row.....she must think its normal......!!!!

I have had enough .........he wants to come round to talk.....he wants to live in this house downstairs but not be in a relationship......for the kids......wtf....I dont want that....

Back