Sonkies Diary....have decided to quit for now....!

Well dietwise doing ok....just having my breakfast shake now as feel awful....anyway....yesterday M started on C my middle one for a few sweet wrappers on his bedroom floor.....totaqlly over the top...so I pointed out to lead by example.....as he is a slob and his clothes are all over the bedroom floor and I refuse to pick them up......anyway he didnt take too kindly to this fact being pointed out.....he was fing and blinding at my 12 yr old son who has ADHD.......how dare he....anyway it calmed down and then Dan wanted one of us to take him to pick up his gf....so I said I would go ....C wanted to come to as he didnt want to be alone in house with M (well would you)......
Anyway he comes back from picking dans gf up and started on him again why is it you wont stay with me by yourself.......(now let me see ...maybe it was the mega rage earlier in the day)...but he couldnt see that and c would not admit to being scared of him.
So I told him we are done no-one shouts at my kids like that.......not even me......so told him we are finished and he has had too many chances now.....
He left the house last night and slept ....well I dont know where and dont care....He was hounding me with texts and calls but I turned my phone off at midnight as I was tired..

This morning text after text then calls....saying he wanted to see his daughter then he would go......so I said as soon as he raised his voice he was out......well.....he walked in ...ignored H and started about C again......I have had enough verbal abuse to last me a life time.....I put cbeebies on for H and as I did that he smashed the new lcd tv ........so I called the police, he grabbed H and was gonna leave with her......so told the police and he didnt in the end as think he realised this would go against him.....anyway he has been told to leave for a few hours....but I really dont want him back.....he is so angry ....and has threatened me but never touched me....hes not stupid...

Why did I give him so many chances.......even H didnt flinch at this row.....she must think its normal......!!!!

I have had enough .........he wants to come round to talk.....he wants to live in this house downstairs but not be in a relationship......for the kids......wtf....I dont want that....

Aw Sonks, so bloody sorry to read this hun but I can totally understand where you are coming from about the shouting and the arguments.

You are such a strong woman and brilliant Mum and I know you will get through this...whatever you decide.

Here for you anytime and keep strong with your LT xxxxx :hug99::hug99:

Women's Aid - Homepage

Sonks, you say you don't want him back in the house, that he is angry and that he has threatened you before.

You have choices hun, you don't have to take that and you don't have to be physically abused for it to be abuse. These guys above can help with anything and any questions you may have,

Much love...xxx :hug99:

Last edited:
Thanx hun.....he is staying in Hannahs room until he finds somewhere to live, we will be civil to one another (hopefully) for the kids sakes......he is hoping we can work things out.....but right now I want him gone so I can get my head straight and spend quality time with my kids, especially Callum.....poor bugger must feel awful.....gets blamed for everything..

:-( **hugs** I hope you get your head sorted soon hun :-D

me too hun. Thinking of you and the kids xxx

Just caught up with this thread. So sorry you're going through such a tough time at the moment Sonya.

Relationships can be such a pain, especially if they aren't right for you.

Stay strong and do what's best for you and your children, that's all that matters right now.

Sending you support and hugs when and however you need them!

Oh God Sonya, you poor, poor thing. What an awful thing to have to experience - someone breaking the tv - I can just imagine how scary that must have been.

For what its worth Im amazed by your strength, I think you done exactly the right thing to the letter. You sound like such a wonderful mum and your kids are lucky to have you. It sounds like you get your strength for them - that you protect them at any cause. That said, my heart breaks for you.

Its a difficult situation with your partner staying in Hannahs room for the time being - please be careful that you dont get sucked back in (I do understand that everyone deserves a second chance but this sounds like it happens alot - also am firm believer of "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..."), from my experience, men like this can be extremely manipulative, particulary if your feeling anyway vulnerable at all.

I hope your ok, make sure you come on here if you need to talk. Ill keep checking your thread.

All the best, my love xxx

Oh I will not get sucked back in.......not a chance....he has begged and pleaded but no....he has had enough chances and he has blown it.....must admit its hard to talk to him properly as I just dont want him here...but as the police say he needs to find somewhere to live etc....which I understand....but I think he is thinking that the longer he is here I will probably change my mind......it is not going to happen....no one shouts at my kids not like he did ....the look on his face ...you could see the anger and I dont want my kids round it any longer

Day 14 today.....weigh in tomo.....but I dont know why I have so many packs.....I know I went to chemist 3 days early because of the bank holiday .....lol....will have to see how many packs I have left as I wont need the full amount tomo....so save some money ...anyway still going ok.......but yes I pinched a few of Hannahs chips yesterday but I had only 1 of my packs as I was so wound up and stressed I couldnt face anything....I didnt have my breakfast shake until early afternoon......

Day 14 today.....weigh in tomo.....but I dont know why I have so many packs.....I know I went to chemist 3 days early because of the bank holiday .....lol....will have to see how many packs I have left as I wont need the full amount tomo....so save some money ...anyway still going ok.......but yes I pinched a few of Hannahs chips yesterday but I had only 1 of my packs as I was so wound up and stressed I couldnt face anything....I didnt have my breakfast shake until early afternoon......

Not surprised you pinched a few chips hun due to the situation but you are doing brilliantly at day 14!! Will drop in tomm to see how it all went...xxx :)

yea....

let us know how it goes
and sending you hugs and support too..

a bad situation to cope with as well as this diets not the best ..........

never underestimate the power of a woman ..........

just hug yer kids extra hard, before you kiss them to bed each night... you know your loved...

~nikki~

Well had my weigh in ....and lost 7lbs......making 1 stone 1lbs in 2 weeks ....yes im so pleased especially in my current situation....Sue at the chemist was thrilled she said I didnt think you would have lost that much......especially with the blips....so thats me back on straight and narrow ...no doubt it will catch up next week.....so 100% it is

LOL the bloke who signed me up at chemist originally couldnt work out my bmi.....so she is going to work it out ...even though I know on here....but I am in the "super super morbidly obese category.....pmsl..

Last edited:
Well done Sonkie, good weight loss for two weeks:happy096:

Whoop whoop nicely done babe - keep up the fantastic work xxx

Well had my weigh in ....and lost 7lbs......making 1 stone 1lbs in 2 weeks ....yes im so pleased especially in my current situation....Sue at the chemist was thrilled she said I didnt think you would have lost that much......especially with the blips....so thats me back on straight and narrow ...no doubt it will catch up next week.....so 100% it is

LOL the bloke who signed me up at chemist originally couldnt work out my bmi.....so she is going to work it out ...even though I know on here....but I am in the "super super morbidly obese category.....pmsl..

Absolutely brilliant girl!!!! What a loss!! :happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Sonya, I have been reading your diary but didnt get around to posting til now. lol
Firstly well done on your weight loss this week. Amazing honey!
Secondly I just want to say how much I admire you. With all that is going on with you, you are sticking with this diet. You are a true inspiration. Its reading posts by you and others who are going through bad times and still going strong that encourage the rest of us mere mortals to keep at it. I think you are amazing! Keep at it sweetie!
Niamh xxx

Completely agree with Niamh. Well done such a fabulous loss!!!

Back