Sonz38 Newbie Diary Where am I going wrong!!

Sonz38

Hi there everyone
Started SW from home on the 29th Oct everything was ok first week, went on scales the following Monday 5th Nov and had lost 5lb:) which took me from 15st 10lb to 15st5lb.
I carried on eating much and such the same the next week and went and weighed myself yesterday as I like to weigh myself on a Mon and couldnt believe I am up to 15st 9lb:( cant understand what I am doing wrong I thought I was been really good. I have put a list of an average day to see if anyone can see where I might be going wrong:confused: I really dont want to give up as I still have a long way to go!!

Following EE plan
Breakfast - Bannana, apple, mullerlight and cup of tea.
Snack - 2 slices toast with dairylea light triangle (hea and heb)
Lunch - Homemade soup and fat free jelly
Dinner - Usually recipie from Sw magazines like Cowboy pie or chilli with loads of veg
Snack - fruit and mullerlight yoghurt and sometimes velvet crunch crisps or curly wurly if im hungry or craving chocolate

Your food looks ok.

Are you weighing your HEXs and keeping a close eye on your SYNS?

Is it the week before or the week of your period?

Are you keeping a food diary?

Weight loss is a funny thing, My first week I only lost half a pound and was gutted! The following week I lost 6, so your body really can fluctuate from week to week (this can be caused by water retention or constipation).

Try not to worry and don't give up! next week you may have a big loss.

Make sure you write absoutley everything down; and post on here every day, dont skip anything, even a dash milk in your hot drinks are 0.5 Syns once you have used your HEX a and B.

Go back to basics and do some some homework on here also. look at other peoples diarys, it suprising what you think is free is syned.

Good Luck, wishing you well on your journey.

Thanks SallyVater and muzzer
I feel better now knowing that my food looks ok, I am defo going to keep a note of everything I eat and start a proper food diary.

Back