soo annoyed with myself

lozoo

:mad::cry: Im so annoyed with myself. Ive had a 4 day binge, im stressed out with stuff and really busy and I turned to food. I feel really sick from all the junk ive eaten and im so angry with myself! Weigh in day is Wedesday and I really want to get back on track but feel like ive ruined it so might as well carry on grrrrrrrrrrr

Better 4 days than 5, in the scheme of your whole journey it's not long. You'll be fine, just draw a line under it and start again :)

Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Forget what has past - its gone.

dont be hard on yourself so you ve had a few crap days thing is to get on track dont give it to the ive all ready ruined it i might as well carry on till next wi and start fresh just wipe the slate clean get back on the wagon and learn from it xxx

My advice is yes just move on but first figure out why you did it. Were you upset? bored? just wanted a treat? Figure out why then figure out what you'll do next time that happens.

I had loads of days like that last month. If you can, draw a line under it, and don't let 4 days become an excuse for it to drag on to a week or a month. Just because you've eaten some junk already doesn't mean you need to eat more. If you can, get back on the packs, or maybe do working solution for a bit if you want to eat some food.

As Coley says, if you can identify what's triggered it, it may be good to have a plan for how you would handle it differently next time.

My current secret weapon is a peperami that lives in the fridge, and is a lot less off the wagon for me than the other things I was jumping to last month!

Good luck, and remember your goal and what you're trying to achieve.

Thank you everyone for all your advice. Ive had another crap day but am feeling in a better frame of mind this evening and have given myself a kick up the bum. As my box is running low I'm going to order my next bumper pack now and get back onto it 100% . My problem is, I think I will just have a little treat but can never stop at a little! And when I'm stressed I either binge or eat nothing. I usually have wi Wed morn but skipping it tommorow as I know I have gained and it will depress me to know how much so straight back on it to hopefully lose next week. Thanks guys!x

Good luck tomorrow, hope it goes really well. If you're finding it tough, you can always have an extra pack or the WS AAM. Hope all goes well, and be gentle on yourself, we're all human and have up days and down days!
Good luck :)

Thanks Rachel,the reason i am even more rubbish is that ive been following ws any way so I should be able to stick to it! I am able to be 100% for around 5 or 6 days but never a full week (this is why its taken me almost 2 months to lose 10 lbs)!

lozoo said:
Thanks Rachel,the reason i am even more rubbish is that ive been following ws any way so I should be able to stick to it! I am able to be 100% for around 5 or 6 days but never a full week (this is why its taken me almost 2 months to lose 10 lbs)!

Look on the bright side, uv lost 10lbs!!! Don't be so hard on urself x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back