Soo excited to do this!!!

Yh had a gd day thanks, I finish work on Thurs afternoon for 2 and a half weeks, happy days lol, I love just chilling out at home xxx

Quick good morning before I go into work, snowing here again 2day!!

Hope every1 has a good day xxx

uGH. We dont have any today, yet. It snowed non-stop yesterday although there is none on the ground. It all melted, thankfully. Still, Im sick of the sight of grey clouds and snow now! haha. Been sick of it for a good month at least! Grrr! lol

have a great day honey :) xx

Morning lovely!

Just went to see a couple of friends for a catch up and a few coffee's - it was nice :)
I LOVE being a Mum, but I love being me too, if that makes sense??!!

Oh blimey, didn't realise there would be all that! Will she be allowed time off from school? When does she start? You must keep me up to date lol!!

Have a great day! xxx

It makes perfect sense Nat!!:D it does u the world of good 2 have some time 2 urself!!

She starts as soon as I send the contract back and all the paperwork... school have bn fab, the headteacher was delighted for her and has signed the paperwork straight away to say she can have time off, not that il b taking her out of school for any old reason.... her education is my priority and shes always really busy with school because shes in all the sports clubs etc, Im just looking at it as a hobby for her, however shes planning on bn in hollyoaks lol!!!! Xxx

It does indeed! Hubby has done it several times a week since Max was born, so I'm making sure I get some time to myself too. HE can look after Max - then may be he'll start to realise it's not as easy as he thinks! ;)

That's brilliant! Really good that she has so much support from her school, and I bet her friends are just full of admiration! She could well be famous one day!! Didn't Kate Moss start out at 14?? :)

Hahaha!! Love it! Hey, she could be....no reason why not! And then she could keep you in the life of luxury, so tell her to go for it, lol!!

Have a good day lovely :) xxx

Thanks guys, hope every1 has a super good wkend... im relaxing the diet a little this wkend just want to chill and eat some normal food lol xxx

Hey Peaches!

Sorry for being AWOL! To say it's been mad/crazy/outta control here, is putting it mildly!

Not managed to get on my pc much, just popped on for the odd few mins, but nothing much. So, thought I'd jump on quickly to say HI, hope you're well? And to find out any news (yep, am a nosey cow!!)?

We've been hit by the plague here. Stressed out big time with loads of stuff, so not been on the diet, but because my darling Son gave me his lovely virus, I'm 3.25lbs down since Tuesday! NEVER thought I'd get to this weight in only 6.5 weeks, but hey, I'm not complaining!

I have 3 weeks to lose as much as poss, so I'm glad I got sick in a way, because I was seriously losing motivation. Now, when I can start eating again, I know I'll have to do it slowly, so to go back to SnS should be a breeze now!

That sounds kinda twisted, but I'm sure you know what I mean!

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi, and to say hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!! xxx

Hiya Peaches,

How are you my lovely? Just thought I'd stop by and check in :)

Not been on here at all, so wanted to try to catch up some.

Hope you're well lovely, and have a great holiday weekend! xxx

Back