Soon to be yummy mummys diary

oabaab

Hi all,

This is my third week on this diet and I thought I'd start a diary because I need a bit of support as I'm starting to struggle...

I've been quite picky recently so this may keep me motivated! I've lost 11 pounds so far which gets me to 12.1lbs so hopefully my weigh in on Monday will get me into my 11s!

I've just had a banana shake which was nice so that will keep me going till dinner time!

Well done on your weight lose that's great. Do you mind me asking have u much to loose? I still have about 2 1/2 stone to go but getting there slowly :)

I want to get to 9stone so that's about another 3 stone to go!

I've been totally off track today and I know I am tomorrow because its mine and my boyfriends anniversary! But I'll be back on it on Sunday :)

How's your journey going? Xx

I want to get to 9stone so that's about another 3 stone to go!

I've been totally off track today and I know I am tomorrow because its mine and my boyfriends anniversary! But I'll be back on it on Sunday :)

How's your journey going? Xx

I'm having a good day. Just had my 3rd pack but I'm heading out with my water in tow :) have another 750mls to go before bed so its ok.

I'm dreading tomro as out with my friend all day from 9.30 til night so will take my pack/ bar with me as I don't wanna go off plan. Enjoy your anniversary tomro and get back on track Sunday to minimize damage :)

Right guys back on CD after a long weeken of indulgence!

Day 1 - not hungry yet as my body is still probably full off l the food I ate over the weekend, going to try and drinks 2 litres of water daily this week

Haven't weighed myself as I've just moved house and I haven't got an scales, ill be getting weighed on Saturday though!

Xx

Today is really hard...

I haven't had my second shake yet because I feel guilty the amount of food I ate over the weekend! The baby is being a nuisance today as well :(

Hiya hun, how are you doing today? Hope your ok? Its hard doing this diet when we've got kids isn't it lol!! My 2 year old keep on trying to shove chocolate and crisps in my mouth!! Little monkey lol xxx

Back