Sooo dispondent :(

So glad you are feeling better Annie and well done on the 100% day. I know exactly what you mean about eating rubbish and feeling fat, I've had some bad days over the last few weeks, meals out, pizza etc and last night had curry and then cheesecake and felt uncomfortable. Don't like that feeling! Felt good to eat fruit this morning!

Anyway, like I said, well done and stick with it!

Annie - so happy to see you back - it's funny coz just the other night I said to my OH that I'd not seen you on here for ages and I was a bit worried - sounds a bit daft I know as I don't really know you that well - but just proves how significant you are here to all of us!

It's natural to plateau at some point like you're doing so please dont get too upset... I was doing the same thing for a while then over the last month I've got back in gear somehow! But you should feel so proud of yourself for what you've done so far... AMAZING! And I have every faith that you will get to 10 stone. It's definitely achieveable but as I always say - slow and steady wins the race.

SO glad you've come back to us - lots of love xxx

Back