Sooo excited!!!

jolinarr

Ok... I know today was not a WI day, but I did it anyway... LOL I wanted to see what kind of damage I did this past weekend, but only after a DD..... Well this morning I got on the scales and I lost another 2 whole lbs!!!!

soooooo

That brings me back to my original weight loss from the end of 2008, plus 1 more pound in positive territory!!!

So now I can offically say Ive lost 16lbs!!!!! Im not longer stuck at the 15lbs. (plus gaining back a couple over the year!)

Im gonna go change my signature.... I know its not WI day, but Im to excited!!! LOL

Im guessing its the JUDDD diet thats workin for me... Or maybe its all the cinnamon Im addin to everything! LOL Whatever it is, Im keepin it up! Its workin!!!

I know in the past this diet is the ONLY one that works for me! Sooo Woohoo! :)

:D:D:D:clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo::wee::wee::party0049::party0049:

PS
Ok.. Im copyin and pasting MOST of this to my diary so I don't have to retype it. LOL

Congrats that's a great loss!! Woo-hoo! Keep up the good work :D

Jolinarr, way to go! Excellent, very well done. And that is safely over the other side of a stone. Always a worry when we teeter either side of these important numbers. And I know what you mean about losing weight that was regained - I am in that mode right now and almost feel like I have not even got to the start line yet! I was previously 6lbs lighter than I am now so still have that to go before I feel like I am making headway. My own stupid fault for putting on 12 lbs :sigh: Oh well... to the future! The diet is working at least and every day I feel like it gets easier and more a part of my life and routine.

So thanks for posting and perking us all up and well done again. :clap:

Back