Sooo Happy!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by biggirl86, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Well, after being unsure as to whether I would make my target for this month, I did it on the final straight!
    I lost a whopping 5lbs this week and I don't even know how! I have however been stocking the house with healthy snacks like mangetout, bananas and peaches. Also bought Strawbery Ribena squash which is yummy and I have been drinking a lot of it very watered down.

So I now have only 6lbs left to lose before the 11th September which is 7 weeks away so hopefully I will manage it. Will have to get to playing the Wii a lot more!

For the August challenge, I wanted to lose 7lbs. That would actually take me past my goal! No complaints here!:D

FattyMcBigbum likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Oh well done Biggirl, that's a fantastic loss in a week! You'll definitely get to your holiday goal at this rate, plus more!! I need a bit of your motivation I think as been having a bad couple of weeks :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.