Sooo hungry!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Blimey I'm so hungry at the moment, all I'm doing is imagining all the food I wanna eat. I'm dying for a hot dinner - really craving chicken and roast potatoes, if I could get it at this time of the morn I would :p

Dunno whats wrong, maybe I've deprived myself of a hearty feed for too long.
Sorry to be so boring but I'm just wishing that I didn't have to diet........I'm not depressed with it though, just hungry!

I'm gonna spend tomorrow cross stitching and exercising on the Wii to take my mind off big dinners......Lol :p

My advice to you would be to allow yourself a small roast dinner one day this week. Cutting out things completely will just mean cravings and craving can eventually lead to binging.

There is no harm in having chicken or roast potatoes, have the chicken with all the skin removed. Bake the potatoes differently and have less of them. Fill up the rest of your plate with veg so you feel satisfied that you've had a good feed.

If you're worried eating a couple roast potatoes will sabotage your diet, just spend a bit longer on the Wii to balance it out :D

Yeah you're right there Miss Uno, my mum said she is gonna make a roast dinner this week so I can't wait. I only eat veg if its roasted so I'll just have a special treat. I had a gorgeous sausage casserole today, loved it and it helped my craving for salty, tasty gravy too! :D

Thanks for the helpful advice hun ;) xx

We all need a bit of pleasure sometimes, perhaps just not so often so we don't go the opposite way we want to with the waistline haha.

Enjoy your mums roast, mum food is tasty. x

Hope it's going ok. It's tough when it's all you can think about! I say to my other half when he's baffled that I want to eat even though I just ate, that it's like when you get a tune stuck in your head and it goes round and round and round - except this time it's the food calling!
Its going a bit better thanks, I understand completely what you mean there about the eating, I've felt like getting loads of the "bad" stuff and just eating it all these last few days - soooo wish I could but I know if I overindulge I'll jsut feel lousy afterwards. So I've had my roast dinner, a bag of crisps and a few choccies, hopefully will keep me ticking over for a while :D:D:D

Frylight is really good to do your roast potatoes with, its only 1 kcal a spray. I always let myself have one dinner a week, that I really enjoy, regardless of the calories in it then just make sure I eat less for tea. This way your not depriving yourself and more likely to stick to your diet. It's nice to have something to look forward to.

Back